Amar R-61, Ramesh Building, Sourabh Vihar, Jaitpur, Badarpur New Delhi Vs. ITO Ward-22(3) New Delhi
June, 29th 2015
1 ITA No. 848/Del/14
IN THE INCOME TAX APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
DELHI BENCH: `SMC ' NEW DELHI
BEFORE SHRI S. V. MEHROTRA, ACCOUNTANT MEMBER
R-61, Ramesh Building, Sourabh Ward-22(3)
Vihar, Jaitpur, Badarpur vs New Delhi
Appellant by None
Respondent by Sh. Robin Rawal, JCIT
Date of Hearing 24.06.2015
Date of Pronouncement .06.2015
PER S. V. MEHROTRA, AM
The assessee has filed this appeal against the order of Ld. CIT(A) XI, New
Delhi, dated 8/11/2013 in Appeal No. 360/10-11 for assessment year 2008-09.
2. The notice for hearing was sent to assessee by registered post at the address
given in Form No. 36. However, the said notice has been returned with the postal
more "Left". The assessee has not given any other address. In view of above
circumstances the assessese's appeal is dismissed in limine.
2. However, in future if assessee furnishes the changed address then HIS
request for recall of this order may be considered .
3. In the result, the assessee's appeal is dismissed.
The order is pronounced in the open court on 26th of June 2015.
2 ITA No. 848/Del/14
(S. V. MEHROTRA)
Dated:- 26 /06/2013
Copy forwarded to:
5. DR: ITAT
ITAT NEW DELHI
1. Draft dictated on 24.06.2015 PS
2. Draft placed before author PS
3. Draft proposed & placed before the JM/AM
4. Draft discussed/approved by Second JM/AM
5. Approved Draft comes to the .06.2015 PS/PS
6. Kept for pronouncement on PS
7. File sent to the Bench Clerk .06.2015 PS
8. Date on which file goes to the AR
9. Date on which file goes to the Head
10. Date of dispatch of Order.
3 ITA No. 848/Del/14