UNITED BANK OF INDIA
AUDIT & INSPECTION DEPARTMENT
/ HEAD OFFICE
United Bank of India invites application from eligible Chartered Accountant firms,
desirous to undertake Concurrent Audit, Revenue Audit assignment, for empanelment.
The Chartered Accountant firms empanelled with the bank in the year 2017& 2018
need not apply again for empanelment. The eligibility criteria for empanelment of
Chartered Accountant firm with the bank are as under:
1. The firm should be in RBI empanelment.
2. The firm shall have experience of the Concurrent Audit / Statutory Audit of
minimum three banks other than United Bank of India.
3. The firm having DISA (ICAI) / CISA (ISACA) qualified chartered accountants will
4. For North Eastern states, Chartered Accountants may be empanelled having no
experience of Bank Audit but practice of at least 5 years.
5. For Branches located in hardship/difficult areas other than in North Eastern states, firms
having experience of concurrent audit/ statutory audit of at least one Bank may be
The Chartered Accountant firms fulfilling above criteria as applicable to them and
narrated in Para-1 to para-5 are requested to submit online application through Bank's
website www.unitedbankofindia.com latest by 10.05.2019 up to 5.00p.m. IST to get
them empanelled. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted online only.
1. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
2. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for
empanelment / allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The
allocation of the branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the
3. In case of any difficulty, please contact-Assistant General Manager / Chief
Manager (Inspection) at phone No: 033-2242-6915 / 033-2231-1911.