Central Board Of Excise And Customs, New Delhi, Delhi
May, 03rd 2018
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL COMMISSIONER OF CENTRAL TAX
GST DELHI NORTH, NEW DELHI
Central Tax Delhi North(HQ), Central Revenue Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi is inviting tenders for
e-filing of income tax returns and other work related to income tax for the financial year 2018-19 in
respect of Headquarter office located at C.R. building, New Delhi from firms who have an experience
of more than 5 years with respect to the above work.
Details of work to be done is as follows:
1. Timely collection of Data from HQ.
2. Quarterly e-filing of Income Tax returns for salary and non-salary.
3. Calculation of Income Tax for F.Y. 2018-19.
4. Generation of Form-16 and Form 16A for F.Y. 2018-19.
5. Generation of FVU File.
6. To attend to all queries of HQ related to Income Tax.
7. Providing information to HQ regarding the changes in the I.T. Act, benefits of home loan, Section
80C etc. and tax slabs for F.Y. 2018-19.
8. E-Filing correction of TDS of previous years.
The above work is subject to the following conditions:
1. The data related to this work will have to be collected by the firm from HQ.
2. Matching of data with the PAO will be the responsibility of the firm.
3. The data collected will have to be sent to the HQ for checking and the return may be filed only
on confirmation from HQs.
4. Form 16 and Form 16A will have to be submitted to the HQ within stipulated time (to be decided
by A.C.A.O, PayCell, HQ) in relation to salary and Non-salary.
5. The receipt of e-filing of quarterly returns for the financial year 2018-19 will have to be submitted
within one-week to HQ in respect of salary and non-salary.
6. An undertaking to be provided to the effect that (i) no charges will be claimed for corrections of
TDS of previous years and (ii) the corrections will be carried out within a period of two months
pertaining to the level of CA otherwise deduction of Rs. 200/- per case would be made from the
Apart from these conditions, the right to decide on other conditions (if any) will be reserved with
Central Tax, Delhi North Commissionerate.
Firms interested are requested to send their quotations for the said work clearly indicating the
charges and also their experience in respect of work done for Government departments in
past/present in properly sealed envelopes with " Income Tax related work for F.Y. 2018-19" written
on the envelope.
The quotation should be submitted to Paycell, Central Tax, Delhi North (HQ), Room No. 241, C.R.
Building, IP Estate, New Delhi.
The sealed tender can be submitted on or before 05.05.2018. It is also informed that the tender
will be opened on 09.05.2018 by the Local Purchase Committee appointed by the competent
authority and the parties are requested to either present themselves or through their
This office reserves the right to accept or reject any tender(s) without prior information.
Central Tax Delhi North
1. Notice Board.
2. The Superintendent (Computer), Central Tax, Delhi North for uploading on website.
3. The Superintendent (HQ), Central Tax, Delhi North to arrange display on Notice Board.
Assistant Chief Accounts Officer
Central Tax Delhi North