Correction Window for CPT June-2014 Online Exam Forms.
May, 03rd 2014
1st May 2014
Correction Window-CPT (Examination) June 2014
It is seen that candidates while filling the exam application forms ( either online or physical) do
not exercise reasonable care and commit errors. This creates lots of difficulties for them as well
as the office at Admit Card stage and thereafter.
With a view to provide them an additional opportunity to rectify errors, if any, committed while
filling up the exam application forms online, in the fields relating to centre, registration number,
and medium, an online "Correction Window" has been hosted on www.icaiexam.icai.org.
Thus, "Correction Window" is a platform in the online exam application form submission
process, where candidates can view and submit their request to correct errors, if any, committed
by them while submitting the exam application form, in the fields relating to centre,
registration number and medium opted.
The terms and conditions in this regard are as follows:
1. This facility is available at http://icaiexam.icai.org, from 10.00 a.m. of 01.05.2014 to 5.30
p.m. of 07.05.2014 and no requests for change in centre/medium will be entertained from
online applicants in any other manner after 07-05-2014.
2. This facility is available only to those who had submitted their exam application
3. This window is not for fresh submission of exam forms and is meant only for
correction of errors, if any, in the exam application forms already submitted online.
4. Candidates can access the portal by entering the following details, as filled in by them in
their exam application forms:
Bar code number/control number printed on their online application form
PIN ( i.e. the four digit number of their choice which they had filled in their exam
application form) and
Date of birth.
5. Following details, submitted by the candidates in their online examination application
form will be displayed on the screen.
Name of the candidate
Registration number and
6. Candidates will be permitted to submit their request for changes, if any, in any of the
following three fields only:
City/Zone (as applicable) opted. ( Change from domestic centre to centre abroad is not
7. A change may include change of centre/registration number/medium either jointly or
8. Candidate will not be permitted to make any corrections/changes to any other field.
9. The requests should be made by the student and not by anyone on his/her behalf. Please
do not share your PIN with anyone else in your own interest.
10. Corrections, once submitted, cannot be changed thereafter.
11. The above facility will be available free of cost.
12. The candidate should upload a scanned copy of a handwritten application in this
regard, duly signed by him, seeking the corrections required.
13. Those candidates ( who had submitted their exam application forms online) and who
might have already submitted a handwritten request for change of centre/registration
number/medium, are also advised to submit such request/s, online, through this
Correction Window, once again. Changes sought through the Correction Window will be
treated as final.
14. Admit cards will be hosted on www.icai.nic.in based on the examination application form
and the correction received till the correction window closes.
15. Those who had submitted the traditional OMR exam application forms and seeking
corrections in the fields mentioned above and any other correction like in the spelling of
the name etc. may contact the exam department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are requested to take advantage of this facility and correct errors, if any, committed
while filling the exam application form online.