Form-VCES-1 Declaration under Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme
May, 23rd 2013
Declaration under sub section (1) of section 107 of the Act.
[See rule 4]
(Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form)
1. Name of the declarant
2 Address of the declarant
3 Telephone No.
4 E-mail id
5 Service Tax Code (STC No.)
6 Details of tax dues*
A Service tax `
B Education cess `
C Secondary & Higher Education Cess `
D Amount under section 73A of the `
E Total Tax dues* [A+B+C+D] `
*Furnish a calculation sheet separately [for the purposes of calculation of tax dues, the
manner of calculation as prescribed in S. No. 3F (I), or as the case may be, the Part `B' of
Form ST-3, as existed during relevant period may be used and calculation of tax dues may
be furnished tax return period wise, and service wise if the tax dues relates to more than one
I........................(name in block letters) son/daughter of Shri........................ solemnly declare that I
have read and understood the Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme as
contained in Chapter VI of the Finance Act 2013, and to the best of my knowledge and belief -
(a) the information given in this declaration and the enclosures accompanying it are correct
and complete and the amount of tax dues and other particulars shown therein are truly
(b) the tax dues declared above do not attract the provisions of sub-section (1), including the
provisos thereto, of section 106 of the Act;
(c) no inquiry, investigation or audit is pending against the declarant as on the 1st day of
March 2013 as envisaged in sub-section (2) of section 106 of the Act;
I further declare that I am authorised to make this declaration and verify it on behalf of the
declarant in the capacity as ..............................
S. Details of enclosure/statement annexed
1 Calculation sheet in respect of tax dues (refer S. No. 6 above and the instructions)
2 Any other documents (please specify)
Signature of the declarant/authorised person with stamp
Declaration No. Date
(To be assigned by the department)
1. The Scheme has been prescribed in the Chapter VI of the Act. The provisions contained
therein may please be read carefully (refer www.cbec.gov.in).
2. This Form shall be submitted to the Central Excise Officer notified as designated authority
under section 105(c) of the Act.
3. The tax dues may be computed separately for each service if the tax dues relates to more
than one service during the period of declaration.
4. For calculation of tax dues, the manner as prescribed at S. No. 3F (I), or as the case may be
the Part `B' of the Form ST-3, as existed during the relevant period, may be used and
calculation of tax dues may be furnished tax return period wise
5. Calculation sheet showing the tax dues calculation may please be enclosed with this
6. Obtain an acknowledgment from the designated authority in form VCES -2.
7. The declarant may approach the designated authority for any clarification.