Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
(A Central University)
Srinagar (Garhwal) Uttarakhand - 246174
NIT NO. : HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Dated:16.01.2020
"EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) AND RFP FOR ENGAGEMENT OF
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRMS/COST ACCOUNTING FIRMS"
Last Date & Time of Submission of Bid Up to 14:00 Hrs on 11 /02/2020
Date & Time of Online Opening 15:30 Hrs on 14/02/2020
(https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com or www.hnbgu.ac.in.)
Total No. of Pages 21
Executive Engineer/Purchase Officer (S&PD) Registrar
VIJAYA NAND Digitally signed by VIJAYA
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 1 of
BAHUGUNA PageDate: 21
Sr. No. Particulars Page No.
1 Section I Notice Inviting Tender 3
2 Section II - Eligibility Criteria 4
3 Section III- Scope of Work 5-6
4 Section IV Guidelines for Bidders/ General Terms & Conditions 7-8
5 Section V Declaration regarding stamp paper 9
6 Section VI - Check List /Mandatory documents to be uploaded 10
7 Section VII - Bidder's Detail/ Bidders Profile Form 11
8 Section VIII Mandate Form 12
9 Section IX - Financial Bid 13
Note: The rates of items shall be filled online only. Scanned copy of
this document is not to be attached along with other enclosures
10 Section X Performa for no near relative(s) of the bidder 14
working in Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
Srinagar Garhwal Uttrakhand
11 Section XI Declaration regarding acceptance to Terms & Conditions 15
of the Tender
12 Section XII(A) Instructions for Online Bid Submission through 16-18
MHRD e-Biding Portal
13 Section XII(B)- Special Instructions to Bidders for online tendering 19-21
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 2 of 21
HEMVATI NANDAN BAHUGUNA GARHWAL UNIVERSITY
SRINAGAR GARHWAL, UTTRAKHAND
E- Tender Enquiry (ETE)
NIT NO. : HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Dated: 16/01/2020
E-TENDER DOCUMENT FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) AND RFP FOR
ENGAGEMENT OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRMS/COST ACCOUNTING FIRMS.
Expression of Interest (EoI) and RFP are invited from Chartered Accountant Firms/Cost
Accountant Firms registered with C&AG for engagement in the University for Internal
Audit/preparation of Annual Accounts & Balance Sheets/Physical Verification and dealing with
the matters related to taxation and filing of statutory returns etc. Kindly submit your
QUOTATION giving lowest rates along with terms and conditions through on line mode only on
e-Procurement portal https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com on or before 11.02.2020. The tender forms
and other details can be obtained from the websites https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com or
NAME OF WORK Expression of Interest (EoI) and RFP for Engagement of
Chartered Accountant Firms/Cost Accounting Firms.
ESTIMATED value of the Rs. 10,00,000.00
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT Rs. 1,00,000.00
Bid Security/ Security Deposit
COMPLETION PERIOD As per terms and condition
Last date & time of online Up to 14:00 Hrs on 11/02/2020
downloading and submission of
bid, online EMD and other
documents as specified in the
Date of Opening of bids At 15:30 Hrs on 14/02/2020
Purchase Officer (S&PD) Registrar
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 3 of 21
1. Only those bidders, who are empanelled with C&AG of India as category "A" firm.
Registration No. and other details to be scanned and uploaded and meet the following
conditions can participate in the tender.
Following Certificates must be self attested, scanned and uploaded:
(a) The Firm should be empanelled with C&AG of India for Major Audit as category "A"
firm. Registration No.
(b) The firm should have at least five full time partners out of which at least two should be
(c) The firm must have conducted the tasks of similar nature as above for at least two
centrally funded institutes/organizations during last five years (April 2016 to March
2020) out of which one should be a Higher Educational Institute/Central University.
(d) Online EMD of Rs.100000.00 must be deposited by the Bidder.
(e) The annual turnover of the firm during the last 3 years should not be less than Rs 20
Lakhs per year. A certificate from C.A. in this regard must be enclosed.
(f) Documentary proof of GST Certificate.
(The bidders must have a valid GST No. to participate in the tender.)
(g) An undertaking by bidder of the effect that he/she has not been "Blacklisted/Debarred by
(h) An undertaking by the bidder that his/her any near relative is not in service of H.N.B.
Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal Uttarakhand.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 4 of 21
Scope of Work :
A. Internal Audit and control mechanism.
1. To conduct the internal audit of the University for the year 2020-21 and
subsequent years as per the audit manual. For the subsequent year
Internal audit shall be conducted on quarterly basis with quarterly
2. Internal audit of systems and procedures to assess their effectiveness in
the manner of propriety and efficiency-cum performance audit, apart from
routine internal audit of all the transactions/activities/areas of the
3. Internal audit of all accounts maintained by the university including
students' activities, research projects, sponsored/funded projects,
4. Review of various activities of the university including internal control
systems and recommendations for additional checks and balances
5. Assistance in replying statutory audit memos and in getting the
B. Physical Verification and stock taking:
1. Physical verification and stock taking of fixed assets /stores /
consumable /library books once in a year as per GFR 2017 of all three
campuses, including scrutiny and reconciliation of fixed assets register
with financial records, and assessment of obsolete and unserviceable
assets to remove from the financial records.
2. Other physical verification as may be required by the university from time
3. Preparation and updation of asset register.
C. Preparation of Annual Accounts of the University for the year 2020-21
and subsequent years.
1. Routine Financial scrutiny and vouching including extracting and endorsing
the Trial Balance up to finalization of accounts including Bank
2. To computerize and prepare the financial accounts of the university by
regularly data feeding of each financial transaction in the Tally accounting
software/ relevant software.
3. To convert the accounts of the university from single entry basis to double
entry system of the accounting.
4. To prepare the annual financial statements i.e. income and expenditure
account, cash flow statement, statement of accounts, projection of
pensionary liabilities of the employees on Actuary basis along with the
schedules and notes on accounts as per the prescribed latest
format/schedule issued by MHRD/UGC.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 5 of 21
5. Certification of accounts of the Institute at the end of each financial year.
6. Certification of accounts of sponsored projects/Consultancies of external
agencies and other miscellaneous certification as and when required.
7. To assist the university in preparing the details regarding observations on
D. Others including statutory returns and taxation
1. Liaison and Filing of various statutory returns including
TDS/EPF/Taxes/GST etc regularly on time, and exemption,
assessment and other tax related services with concerned departments.
Guiding the Institute on the Circulars issued by the Tax Departments
on regular basis and as required.
2. To represent on behalf of the university in any office/court of law
related to the matter of income tax/service tax/state commercial
tax/GST etc. as and when arises. Review of various activities of the
university to conduct propriety audit.
3. Verification of the reconciliation of fees and other income with accounts
4. Issuance of certificate to any subscriber as per the requirement of the
university during the contract term.
5. To assist the University at the time of C&AG audit.
6. To deal with the investment of GPF and other funds as per GoI rules
and matter of various advances.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 6 of 21
GUIDELINES FOR BIDDER /GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The interested bidder must read all terms and conditions of HNBGU carefully. He/She should only
submit the bid if he/she considers himself/herself eligible and is in possession of all the documents
2. Information and Instructions for bidders posted on website shall form a part of bid documents.
Information and Instructions can be seen and downloaded from website https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com
or www.hnbgu.ac.in free of cost.
3. The bid can be submitted only after submission of EMD/Bid Security/Security Deposit of One lakh
through available modes of payment on the e-Procurement portal. Refer to the instructions to the
bidders and bidder manuals for more details.
4. Those bidders /Firms, which are not registered on the website mentioned above, are required to get
registered beforehand. If needed they can be imparted training on online bidding process as per details
available on the website.
5. The intending bidder must have valid class-III digital signature to submit the bid.
6. On opening date, the bidder can login and see the bid opening process. After opening of bids, he/she
will receive the competitor bid sheets.
7. Bidder shall upload the documents in the form of JPG format and PDF format only.
8. If any cell is left blank and no rate is quoted by the bidder, rate of such item shall be treated as "0"
9. Copy of Enlistment Order and other documents as specified in the bid document shall be scanned and
uploaded to the e-tendering website within the period of bid submission.
10. Online bid documents submitted by intending bidders shall be opened only for those bidders, whose
EMD is deposited and other documents are scanned and uploaded and found in order. The bid
submitted shall become invalid and e-tender processing fee shall not be refunded if:
(i) The bidder is found ineligible.
(ii) The bidder does not deposit online EMD/Bid Security/Security Deposit.
(iii) The bidder does not upload all the documents (including GST registration) as stipulated in the bid
11. The bidders should quote their lowest rates based upon the Terms and Conditions forming part
of their tender document. Order will be placed to the successful bidder (quoting lowest rates) out of the
12. The Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Security/Security Deposit of bidders, whose rates are not
approved, will be returned within 30 days upon finalization of the tenders. No interest will be paid on
the amount of the security deposit. However, the security deposit of the bidder, whose rates are
accepted, will be returned on submission of performance undertaking after completion of one year
after awarding the order and the EMD/Bid Security/Security Deposit will be released and
adjustment of final account shall be made.
13. The quoted rate should be valid till end of agreement period.
14. In case, the vendor/ firm fail to comply the terms & conditions, the University may terminate
the contract without assigning any reason.
15. Kindly furnish your GST Number in your quotation/tender for our records.
16. All suits shall be in the courts of Srinagar Garhwal /Pauri Jurisdiction only.
17. The successful bidder will be liable to start the job within a period of 15 days of getting the
order. If the successful bidder does not start job in time or stops the work midway or leaves
the job altogether, his/her EMD/Bid Security/Security Deposit will be forfeited and the
University shall have the right to cancel the order.
18. Bidders/Firms may visit the University premises and inspect the work place /location of the
19. An undertaking by bidders/firms of the effect that he has not been "Blacklisted/Debarred by
20. An undertaking by the bidders/firms that his/her near relative is not in service of H.N.B.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 7 of 21
21. At any time prior to the deadline for submission of bids, the University may, if necessary,
modify the tender document by a written amendment. All prospective Tenders will be notified
of the amendment which will be binding to all the bidders. The amendments will be notified
on the websites https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com or www.hnbgu.ac.in with a title "Expression of
Interest (EoI) and RFP for Engagement of Chartered Accountant Firms/Cost Accounting
22. Price quoted should include all taxes by the bidders/firms.
23. Opening of Bids: The tender committee/authorized officer of the University will make a
decision of those bids qualified after the Technical evaluation.
24. All eligible firms are required to make a detailed presentation (not more than
30 minutes) before the Committee in regard about the step by step process.
25. Criteria for Bid Evaluation: Those bids qualified after technical evaluation, the contract will be
awarded to the bidder who will have quoted the lowest rates.
26. Acceptance/Non-acceptance of bids: The tenders that do not fulfill any of the above conditions
or are incomplete in any respect are liable to be rejected.
27. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders without assigning any
reasons thereof and the bidder shall have no right, whatsoever, to challenge the same.
28. Tenders shall be kept valid for at least a period of 90 (Ninety) days from the date of opening.
29. If the University feels at any stage, the work entrusted has not been
executed to meet the requirements of the University as per the scope and
time schedule, university will be at liberty to cancel the agreement and
suitable penalty may be imposed including forfeiting of Bid Security deposit.
30. The selected Firm shall work as per terms and conditions of prescribed
agreement entered into and directions given by the HNBGU from time to
31. The selected firm shall deploy Audit personnel and supervisors for efficient
conduct of the audit and other work, as committed to the university.
32. The selected firm shall not sublet or sub-contract this job to any other
person or firm in any circumstances. It shall undertake and complete this
work on its own. It shall meet all the parameters on its own.
33. The fees payable for the assignment will be released after the completion of
FY in one installment after completion of internal audit, physical verification
and final balance sheet submission and acceptance by the
University/ completion of audit by the C&AG and procurement of SAR as
per scope of work.
I/We have carefully read the above terms & conditions and undertake to abide by the same.
Signature of owner
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 8 of 21
(in a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-)
..................................................... designation, acting on behalf of
... ......................................................................(agency name & address), which
is an applicant for Engagement of Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant Firm at
HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand-246174, hereby undertake that we shall
abide by the terms and conditions of the Work Order/Agreement signed between
me/us and the HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal. We are not debarred/black listed by
any agency/organization. In the event of any breach of the terms and conditions of
Work Order/Agreement during the entire period of contract, the full
responsibilities of any loss incurred by HNBGU Srinagar Garhwal because of our
negligence including financial, time and reputation as assessed by HNBGU
Srinagar Garhwal, shall lie with my agency and my agency will fully compensate
HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal for all such losses without resort to any legal process.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 9 of 21
Check List /Mandatory documents to be uploaded
Note: The Technical Bid shall be instantly rejected, if the following documents
are not scanned and uploaded online.
S.No. Particulars Yes/No
1. Self attested copy of the Technical Bid.
2. A copy of Online payment of Rs. 100000/- (Rs. One Lacks Only)
as EMD/ Bid Security/ Security Deposit.
3. A copy of empanelled with C&AG of India as category "A" firm.
4. The firm must have conducted the tasks of similar nature as above
for at least two centrally funded institutes/organizations during last
five years (April 2016 to March 2020) out of which one should be
a Higher Educational Institute/Central University.
5. The annual turnover of the firm during the last 3 years should not
be less than Rs 20 Lakhs per year.
6. A copy of appropriate PAN Card
7. A copy of Income Tax Return of the firm/company/agency
(Individual in case sole proprietary firm) for last three financial
8. A copy of appropriate registration of GST .
9. A copy of latest character certificate issued by D.M./S.D.M.
10. Copy of Declaration Certificate (in a stamp paper of Rs.100/-)
11. Any other documents as may be necessary in connection with the
job tendered for, including certificate of experience and list of
clients (with contact number and address) where presently services
12. An undertaking by the bidders that his near relative is not in
service of H.N.B. Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal
13. A copy of declaration by the Bidder regarding acceptance to
Terms & Condition of the Tender.
14. Bidder Profile /Mandate Form with enclosures.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 10 of 21
Bidders Profile Form
Sl. No Firm's Name
01 Owner's Name
02 Full Postal Address
03 E-mail address Website address
04 Contact Person's Name Contact No
05 GST No PAN
(Enclose Xerox copy) (Enclose Xerox copy)
06 C&AG of India as
category "A" firm.
07 List of the organizations to
whom the works have been
(Separate sheet can be
Note: Bidder/Firm must print GST No. and Current Bank Account No with ISBN No. On their Letter Head / Bill / Quotations.
Signature with Seal
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 11 of 21
Electronic Clearing Service (Credit Clearing)/Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) Facility for
Details of Account Holder:
2. Name of Accounts Holder
3. Complete Contact Address
4. Telephone Number / Mobile Number
Bank Accounts Details:
1. Name of the Bank
2. Branch Name with Complete
3. Telephone Number and E-mail of
4. Whether the Branch is
5. Whether the Branch is RTGS
enabled? If yes, then what is the
Branch's IFSC Code?
6. Is the Branch also NEFT enabled
7. Type of Bank Account
8. MICR Code of Bank
9. Complete Bank Account Number
10. Repeat Bank Account Number
11 Signature of Accounts Holder/s
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 12 of 21
I/We ___________________________________________ hereby offer following rates, to
Engagement of Chartered /Cost Accountant Firm at HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal
Sl. No. Description of the Items Rate per year + GST (18%) Total Price with GST
1. Internal Audit for the year
2020-21 and subsequent
years and Control
2. Physical Verification and
Stock Taking for the year
3. Preparation of Annual
Accounts of the University for
the year 2020-21 and
4. Others including statutory
returns and taxation etc.
Note: The rate of above mentioned items shall be filled online only. Scanned copy of this
document is not to be attached along with other enclosures.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 13 of 21
PERFORMA FOR NO NEAR RELATIVE (S) OF THE CONTRACTOR WORKING IN HEMVATI NANDAN
BAHUGUNA GARHWAL UNIVERSITY SRINAGARA GARHWAL
(To be executed on Rs.50/- Stamp paper & attested by Public Notary/Executive Magistrate by the bidder)
I/We, Owner / Director/Authorized Signatory of the company M/s
Hereby certify that none of my relative (s) as defined in the tender document is/are employed
in H.N.B.Garhwal University, Srinagar Garhwal as per detail given below. In case at any stage, it
is found that the information given by me is false/incorrect, H.N.B.Garhwal University,Srinagar
Garhwal shall have the absolute right to take any action as deemed fit, without any prior
intimation to me.
The near relative (s) means:
a) Members of a Hindu Undivided family;
b) They are husband and wife.
c) The one is related to the other in manner as father, mother, son(s) & son's wife (daughter-in-
law),Daughter (s) & daughter's husband (son-in-law) brother (s) and brother's wife, sister (s) sister's
Certificate will be given by all the Owner/Director/Authorized Signatory of the company/Firm (or company
secretary on behalf of all directors). Any breach of these conditions by the company/Firm, the tender/work
will be cancelled and earnest money/security deposit will be forfeited at any stage whenever it is so noticed. The
department will not pay any damages to the company or firm or the concerned person. The company or firm or
the persons will also be debarred for further participation in the concerned unit.
1. Name of Director
2. Name of Director
(Name of Owner/Director/CompanySecretary)
3. Name of Director Signature
4. Name of Director
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 14 of 21
DECLARATION REGARDING ACCEPTANCE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE TENDER
A. I/We, Owner / Director/authorized signatory of the Company/Firm M/s , is
competent to sign this declaration and execute this tender document.
B. I have carefully read understood and accept all the terms and conditions of the tender and undertake
to abide bythem.
c. The information / documents furnished along with the above application are true and authentic to the
best of my knowledge and belief. I / we, am / are well aware of the fact that furnishing of any false
information / fabricated document would lead to rejection of my tender at any stage besides liabilities
towards prosecution under appropriate law.
SIGNATURE OF THE BIDDER WITH SEAL
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 15 of 21
Instructions for Online Bid Submission through MHRD e-Biding Portal
The bidders are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the e-bid
Portal, using valid Digital Signature Certificates. The instructions given below are meant to
assist the bidders in registering on the e-Procurement
Portal https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com, prepare their bids in accordance with the
requirements and submitting their bids online on the e- Procurement Portal.
More information useful for submitting online bids on the e-Procurement Portal may be
obtained at: https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com
1. Bidders are required to enroll on the e-Procurement Portal
(https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com) by clicking on the link "Online bidder Registration" on
the e-bid Portal by paying the Registration fee of Rs. 2360/- per year charge.
2. As part of the enrolment process, the bidders will be required to choose a unique user
name and assign a password for their accounts.
3. Bidders are advised to register their valid email address and mobile numbers as part of
the registration process. These would be used for any communication with the bidder.
4. Upon enrolment, the bidders will be required to register their valid Digital Signature
Certificate (Only Class III Certificates with signing + encryption key usage) issued by
any Certifying Authority recognized by CCA India (e.g. Sify / TCS / nCode / eMudhra
etc.), with their profile.
5. Only one valid DSC should be registered by a bidder. Please note that the bidders are
responsible to ensure that they do not lend their DSCs to others which may lead to
6. Bidder then logs in to the site through the secured log-in by entering their user
ID/password and the password of the DSC / e-Token.
7. The scanned copies of all original documents should be uploaded on portal.
helpdesk Number 011-49606060, Email:
8. For any Query contact to our
email@example.com, Mr. Akshay 09355030623 .
SEARCHING FOR BIDDING DOCUMENTS
9. There are various search options built in the e-bid Portal, to facilitate bidders to search
active bids by several parameters. These parameters could include Bid ID, Item/work
id, Title, Date, etc
10. Once the bidders have selected the bids they are interested in, the bidder can pay the
processing fee by net-banking / Debit / Credit card and then download the required
documents / bid schedules, Bid documents etc as mentioned on website. Once
processing fee is paid, it will be moved to the respective "requested" Tab. This would
enable the e-bid Portal to intimate the bidders through e-mail in case there is any
addendum and corrigendum issued to the bidding document.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 16 of 21
PREPARATION OF BIDS
11. Bidder should take into account any addendum and corrigendum published on the bid
document before submitting their bids.
12. Please go through the bid advertisement and the bid document carefully to understand
the documents required to be submitted as part of the bid. Please note the number of
covers in which the bid documents have to be submitted, the number of documents -
including the names and content of each of the document that need to be submitted.
Any deviations from these may lead to rejection of the bid.
13. Bidder, in advance, should get ready the bid documents to be submitted as indicated in
the bid document / schedule and generally, they can be in PDF /JPEG formats. Bid
Original documents may be scanned with 100 dpi with Colored option which helps in
reducing size of the scanned document.
14. To avoid the time and effort required in uploading the same set of standard documents
which are required to be submitted as a part of every bid, a provision of uploading such
standard documents (e.g. PAN card copy, annual reports, auditor certificates etc.) has
been provided to the bidders. Bidders should use "My Documents" available to them to
upload such documents.
15. These documents may be directly submitted from the "My Documents" area while
submitting a bid, and need not be uploaded again and again. This will lead to a
reduction in the time required for bid submission process.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
16. Bidder should log into the website well in advance for the submission of the bid so that
it gets uploaded well in time i.e. on or before the bid submission time. Bidder will be
responsible for any delay due to other issues.
17. The bidder has to digitally sign and upload the required bid documents one by one as
indicated in the bidding document.
18. Bidder has to select the payment option as "Online mode or Bank Guarantee" as to pay
the EMD as applicable and enter details of the instrument.
19. In case of Bank Guarantee scanned copy of BG should be uploaded along with bid. . The
original Bank Guarantee shall be submitted to office of the concerned official of Hemvati
Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University as per schedule mentioned in the bid document.
Non submission of original Bank Guarantee within the specified period shall lead to
summary rejection of bid. The details of the BG , physically submitted should match
with the details available in the scanned copy and the data entered during bid
submission time. Otherwise bid will be rejected.
20. *Bidders are requested to note that they should necessarily submit their financial bids in
the format provided and no other format is acceptable. If the price bid has been given as
a standard BoQ format with the bid document, then the same is to be downloaded and
to be filled by all the bidders. Bidders are required to download the BoQ file, open it and
complete (unprotected) cells with their respective financial quotes and other details
(such as name of the bidder). No other cells should be changed. Once the details have
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 17 of 21
been completed, the bidder should save it and submit it online, without changing the
filename. If the BoQ file is found to be modified by the bidder, the bid will be rejected.
21. The server time (which is displayed on the bidders dashboard) will be considered as the
standard time for referencing the deadlines for submission of the bids by the bidders,
opening of bids etc. The bidders should follow this time during bid submission.
22. All the documents being submitted by the bidders would be encrypted using PKI
encryption techniques to ensure the secrecy of the data. The data entered cannot be
viewed by unauthorized persons until the time of bid opening. Data storage encryption
of sensitive fields is done. Any bid document that is uploaded to the server is subjected
to symmetric encryption using a system generated symmetric key. Further this key is
subjected to asymmetric encryption using buyers/bid opener public keys. Overall, the
uploaded bid documents become readable only after the bid opening by the authorized
23. The uploaded bid documents become readable only after the bid opening by the
authorized bid openers.
24. Upon the successful and timely submission of bid click "Complete" (i.e. after Clicking
"Submit" in the portal), the portal will give a successful Bid submission
acknowledgement & a bid summary will be displayed with the unique id and date &
time of submission of the bid with all other relevant details.
25. The bid summary has to be printed and kept as an acknowledgement of bid submission.
ASSISTANCE TO BIDDERS
1. For any Query contact to our helpdesk Number 011-49606060, , Mr. Akshay
09355030623, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 18 of 21
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS FOR E-TENDERING
These Special Instructions (for e-Tendering) supplement `General Instructions
to Bidders' (GIB), as given in the Tender Documents. Submission of Bids only
through online process is mandatory for this Tender.
e-Tendering is a new methodology for conducting Public Procurement in a
transparent and secured manner. Suppliers/ Vendors will be the biggest
beneficiaries of this new system of procurement. For conducting electronic
tendering, H.N.B.Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal has decided to use the
https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com through Central Public Procurement Portal,
Ministry of H.R.D., Government of India. Benefits to Suppliers are outlined on
the Home-page of the E-portal.
a. Tender Bidding Methodology:
Through electronic tendering.
b. Broad outline of activities from Bidders prospective:
i. Procure a Digital Signing Certificate (DSC)
ii. Register on https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com
iii. Create Users and assign roles on https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com
iv. View Notice Inviting Tender (NIT) on
https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com or www.hnbgu.ac.in
v. Download Official Copy of Tender Documents from
https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com or www.hnbgu.ac.in
vi. Bid-Submission on https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com: Prepare &
arrange all document/paper for submission of bid online only.
vii. Utmost care may be taken to name the files/documents to be
uploaded on https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com.
viii. It is advised that all the documents to be submitted are kept
scanned or converted to PDF format in a separate folder on your
computer before starting online submission. BOQ Section -VII
(Excel Format) shall be filled online only.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 19 of 21
For participating in this tender online, the following instructions need to be read
c. Digital Certificates:
For integrity of data and its authenticity/ non-repudiation of electronic
records, and to be compliant with IT Act 2000, it is necessary for each user
to have a Digital Certificate (DC), also referred to as Digital Signature
Certificate (DSC), of Class 3, issued by a Certifying Authority (CA)
licensed by Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA).
To use the MHRD Portal (https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com).Vendor needs to
register on the portal. The vendor should visit the home-page of the portal
Note: Please contact Helpdesk (as given below), to get your registration
Help Desk No.:
Number 011-49606060, Email email@example.com,
Mr. Akshay 09355030623
e. Bid related Information for this Tender
The entire bid-submission would be online on https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com.
Broad outline of submissions area follows:
i. Submission of Bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)
Note: 1.The Bidder has to upload the Scanned/ self attested copy of all above
mentioned original documents during Online Bid-Submission.
Note:2. Special Note on Security of Bids: The bid EMD/Bid Security/Security
Deposit can be submitted online only. Through available modes of payment
on the e-Procurement portal. Refer to the instructions to the bidders and bidder
manuals for more details.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 20 of 21
f. Other Instructions:-
For further instructions, the vendor should visit the home-page of the
portal (https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com or www.hnbgu.ac.in).
The following `Four Key Instructions' for BIDDERS must be assiduously adhered to
a. Obtain individual Digital Signing Certificate (DSC) well in advance of
your first tender Submission.
b. Register your organization on https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com well in
advance of your first tender submission deadline.
c. Get your organization's concerned executives trained on
https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com using online training module well in
advance of your tender submission deadline on
d. Submit your bids well in advance of tender submission deadline on
https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com (HNBGU should not be responsible any
problem arising out of internet connectivity issues).
Note: While the first three instructions mentioned above are especially
relevant to first-time users of the https://mhrd.euniwizarde.com, the fourth
instruction is relevant at all times.
g. PRICE SCHEDULE:
1. PRICE fills online only.
2. The rate of items shall be filled online only. Scanned copy of this
document is not to be attached along with other enclosures.
HNBGU/S&PD/ET/2020/04 Page 21 of 21