Regarding Increase of VAT rate on ATF From 20% to 25%
November, 23rd 2015
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONALCAPITAL TERRrTORY OF DELHI
FINANCE (REVENUE-I) DEPARTMENT
DELHI SACHIVALAYA, J.P. ESTATE: NEW DELHI-IIO 002
No.F.3(22)/Fin(Rev-I)/20 15-20 16/dsvi/ Dated: the ---- 2015
Whereas the Lt. Governor of the National Capital Territory of Delhi is of the opinion that it is expedient
in the interest of general public so to do;
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 103 of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act,
2004 (Delhi Act 3 of 2005), the Lt. Governor of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, hereby, makes the
following amendments in the Schedules appended tothe said Act, namely :-
I. In the Third Schedule, in Entry at serial No. 86, in sub-entry (xxviii), ·after the words and symbol
"Spare parts, accessories and components" and before the words "of the plant and machinery", the
words, symbol and brackets H( other than electric motors, switchgears and starters)" shall be inserted _.~<"
2. In the Fourth Schedule, in the Table,-
(a) for the row pertaining to Entry "
-,'72. The- Principal Secretary (Finance), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New
3. Pro Secy(Law), Government ofNCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I,P. Estate, New Delhi
4. Secretary to the Hon'ble Lieutenant Governor, Delhi
5. Secretary to the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya.,
6. The Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
7. The Secretary to Finance Minister, Govt. ofNCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, LP. Estate, New
8. The P.A. to Leader of Opposition, 29. Delhi Legislative Assembly, Old Sectt. Delhi.
9. OSD to Chief Secretary, Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I,P. Estate, New
1f 7 The Registrar, Delhi Value Added Tax Appellate Tribunal, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New
II. VAT Officer (Policy), Department of Trade and Taxes, Government of NCT of Delhi, Vyapar
Bhawan, New Delhi.
12. Guard File.