2. In this connection, it has been decided that with effect from August 20, 2018, LAF will also be extended to Scheduled State Co-operative Banks (StCBs) which are CBS enabled and have CRAR of at least 9 percent.
3. Further, in order to provide an additional window for liquidity management over and above what is available under LAF, it has also been decided that with effect from August 20, 2018, Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) will be extended to Scheduled UCBs and Scheduled StCBs which are CBS enabled and have CRAR of at least 9 percent.
4. The terms and conditions for availing LAF and MSF would be as per the instructions issued by Financial Markets Operation Department (FMOD) of the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
5. The names of such Scheduled Co-operative Banks which meet the eligibility norms to participate in LAF and MSF (Positive List), and of those Scheduled Co-operative Banks found ineligible (Negative List) will be communicated shortly to the FMOD by Department of Co-operative Bank Regulation (DCBR) under intimation to the banks concerned.
6. The eligibility status of the banks in the Positive List will be reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure that the CRAR requirement is being complied with.