Bagalkot District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd, Bagalkot, Karnataka
July, 09th 2021
Appointment of Concurrent Auditors for the year 2021-22
No.Audit/ 1829 /2021-22 Date: 06/07/2021
The Bagalkot DCC Bank Ltd.,Bagalkot having its Head Office at Bagalkot district engaged in banking business operating through 47 branches inviting Tender for Appointment of reputed firm of Charted Accountants for conducting Concurrent Audit for the year 2021-22 .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
I.MANDATORY CONDITIONS FOR APPOINTMENT:
1. Applicant should either be a LLP / Partnership firm or Proprietorship.
2. The Firm should be a partnership firm with “A” categorization having empanled with Director of Co- operative Audit Karnataka,Bangalore.
3. CA Firms having at least 3 year of experience of Concurrent Audit in any Cooperative Bank. Firms with below 3 year experience will not be eligible to apply.
4. The empanelment and allocation of branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the Bank. Such empanelment shall be initially for a period of twelve months and can be extended for a period of one year (twice) based on satisfactory performance of the auditor, subject to condition that maximum period of empanelment is not more than three years (36 months).
5.The Audit firm should have atleast 2 fellow members of ICAI.
6.The Firm should empanled with RBI Controller & Audit General of India
7.Atleast two partner of the firm should have completed DISA(ICAI)/CISA(ISACA)qualification.
8.Atleast two partner of the firm should have completed the certification course on concurrent audit of banks(conducted by ICAI).
9. The firm should have conducted statutory audit of District Central Co-operative Bank in any of the previous 3 years.
10.The firm should have experience in concurrent audit of any Co-operative Bank having advances of Rs 500.00 crores in any of the previous 3 years upto 31/03/2021
1 11.The turn over of the firm for the past 3 years ie.,FY 2018-19,2019-20,2020-21 should not be less than Rs 1.00 crore per anum.
12. The Bank reserves its right to terminate the contract by giving 30 days prior notice to the other side without assigning any reason.
13. The Concurrent Auditor will be fully responsible for the quality of the audit, timely completion of audit and submission of the audit reports and reporting to concerened section.
14. CA firms shall not hold any documents overnight in their custody. Hence, all vouchers/ books/ registers/ security document / title deeds / any other documents / vital correspondence etc., are to be returned to the officials of the Branch on each day.
15. No traveling / halting allowance or any such allowances will be paid.
II.METHODOLOGY OF EMPANELMENT:
1. The eligible interested LLPs / Firms / Proprietary Concerns shall apply in the prescribed format posted .The application with mandatory attachements should be uploaded in E-PROCUREMENT PORTAL latest 22-07- 2021 with in 04.00 PM Self-attested soft copies to be uploaded :
a) Copy of Partnership deed; Supplementary deed; b) Certificate of Registration with ICAI; c) Any other report / enclosures / evidence which audit firm has mentioned in the
2.The prima facie scrutiny of the applications and final selection of the CA firm will be done by the Board of Management or the authority vested with such .
3.The Bank reserves the Right of appoint/reject any audit Firm for concurrent Audit.
4. The audit firm which is provisionally selected for empanelment will be communicated through appointment letter and the acceptance to the Bank's offer is to be confirmed by the audit firm immediately .
Date of commencement of Tender & operative From 06-07-2021 to 22-07-2021 period Last date for queries clarification On 19-07-2021 with in 12.00 PM Last date for Submission of Tender On 22-07-2021 upto 04.00 PM Date of opening of Technical Tender Part-1 On 23-07-2021 at 04.30 PM onwards Date of opening of Commercial Tender Part-2 On 28-07-2021 at 12.00 PM onwards
The details of the EMD/Processing fee and Tender Terms & Conditions are available in e- procurement portal(https://www.eproc.karnataka.gov.in) for verification .
2 Annexure – I
APPLICATION FOR EMPANELMENT OF CONCURRENT AUDITORS
1 Name of the Firm 2 Constitution 3 Address with PIN Code
4 Contact No’s. Mobile + Landline + Email Mobile: Landline: 5 Date of Establishment e-Mail: 6 PAN No. of the firm
(copy to be attached) 7 Registration No.with ICAI
(copy to be attached) 8 Unique Code No.RBI
(copy to be attached) 9 Firm’s RBI Category
(copy to be attached) 10 GST Registration of the firm
(copy to be attached)
11 Details of CAG Empanelment number (copy to be attached)
3 12 No. of Partners & Chartered Accountants (deatils to be attached)
13 Experience of Concurrent Audit with Co- No. of Banks: No. of years: operative Banks(Please give details with No of Years supporting documents).
15 Additional Qualifications (i.e. CISA/DISA/Con.
Audit Course from ICAI)
(Please give details with supporting
16 Experience of Statutory Audit with, Co-operative No. of Banks Banks (Please give details with supporting documents).
17 Any other relevant data
I/We confirm that the information furnished above is true and correct and we have not been de-paneled / Blacklisted by any organization in the past and we fulfill all the conditions of eligibility for empanelment with Bagalkot DCC Bank Ltd.,Bagalkot as a Concurrent Auditor.
I/We have read the terms and conditions stipulated for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors of the Bank and I/We also understand that the Bank has reserved its right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons. If selected for empanelment as Concurrent Auditor of the Bank and the offer is accepted, I/We will execute Service Level Agreement with the Bank.