Jammu and Kashmir Small Scale Industries Development Coroporation Ltd, Srinagar, J&K
June, 02nd 2021
J&K SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT COROPORATION LIMITED HAVING ITS HEAD OFFICE AT JAMMU (J&K) IS A COMPANY INCORPORATED AND REGISTERED UNDER COMPANIES ACT-1956. THE CORPORATION IS HAVING 20 EXECUTIVE UNITS C.
SCOPE OF WORK.
1. Undertaking GST audit of the accounts of the Corporation for the financial year 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20 under section 35(5) of GST Act and rules made there under including certifying the reconciliation statements on Form-9C prescribed under relevant GST rules and norms given that the statutory audit under the provisions of the Companies Act-2013 has not been done for the said financial years. Necessary input in the statutory forms & its filing/ uploading on the GSTN Portal shall be carried by the Auditors’. This assignment shall culminate with the submission/ loading of audit report/ financial statements/ returns etc. on the due date or extended due date of filing of the reports under GST Law.
2. Conducting audit of accounts of the Corporation under section 44A-B of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for the financial year 2017- 2018, 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 GST Audit. The scope of the audit, extent of verification and the type of reporting and expression of opinion will be determined by the relevant standards of auditing. In addition, the auditor will have to report on the matters he is required to report under GST Act, 2017 and will have to file GST compliances, GSTR-9 & GST-9C of 2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20 as prescribed under the GST rules. This assignment shall culminate on the due date or extended due date of filing of the reports under GST Act, 2017. TERM AND CONDITIONS/PRE-QUALIFICTION CRITERIA
i. The Consultant should have experience of GST audit for any Government Department/PSU/either Central or State Government (Work completion certificate to be attached).
ii. The financial turnover of the bidder should exceed Rs.50.00 lacs for any one of the last three financial years (2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20. The bidder will attach CA certificate regarding turnover.
iii. The Consultant should be registered with the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India where the relevant documents need to be uploaded.
iv. The bidder/Partners of the firm signing the audit report should be a fellow Member of ICAI having 10 years of experience as FCA (where the required documents need to be uploaded).
v. Bidders must also upload the scanned copies of EMD and bank receipt of cost of tender document. The bidders who have already submitted tender fee for the said work need not submit the tender fee again. However, the bidder needs to attach the receipt/ proof of fee submission along with other required documents and will ensure their participation in the fresh tender document issued vide e-NIT no SICOP 37AA FA of 2021 dated 31-05-2021
vi. The Chartered Accountant/Bidders hailing from outside the J&K State should compulsorily have branch office in Srinagar/Jammu (proof must be attached).
vii. The bidder will attach only valid documents as strictly stipulated in the tender document.
viii. Sub Letting Of contract The successful bidder will not sublet the job assigned and the firm will not engage any of retired employee especially retired employee of corporation w. s. r to J&K SICOP. Successful bidder will discuss all the issues pertaining to with MD, FA/CAO or other employee of the corporation duly authorised by the competent authority. Norms laid down in the tender document and the standard set by ICAI shall be strictly adhered and any departure shall invite penalty and black listing of firm. ix. Responsiveness Successful bidder will ensure that he will respond on prompt basis and co-ordinate in the best possible way
x. Extension of Contract Extension of contract can be done for another year after review of the performance by the MD, FA/CAO.
xi. Black Listing of firms and forfeiting of FDR In case of any deviation from the laid down norms be ICAI and conditions mentioned in Tender Document. The successful bidder shall be blacklisted and his case of deviation shall be taken up with ICAI for necessary action and FDR shall be forfeited.
xii. Security Deposit 2% of the quoted rate shall he submitted as security deposited in the form of FDR/CDR which should be unconditional/ irrevocable for a period of one year.
xiii. EMD EMD Shall be released after the declaration of L1 and acceptance of LoI by L1.
If the bidder fails to qualify for all or any one of the above- mentioned criteria, he shall be liable to be disqualified at technical bid evaluation stage and financial bid of such bidder/ disqualified bidder shall not be opened. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITION
i. The GST has to be finalized at Head office JK SICOP Jammu/ Srinagar.
ii. The appointment of the selected persons/ firms may be terminated at the discretion of the Corporation if the performance of the selected person/ firm is not found satisfactory (Viewed as such by the Corporation, appropriate authority).
iii. The chartered accountant should quote the fee inclusive of GST wherever applicable separately for all the items mentioned in BOQ, in the financial bid document.
iv. The fee for audit assignments mentioned at para (i) shall be paid after culmination of assignment.
v. TA/DA shall be paid extra on actual basis subject to production of vouchers in respect of visits specifically undertaken for the assignments within UT of J&K.
vi. The cost of bidding documents must be credited in the following account through cash, RTGS/NEFT and proof of the same must be uploaded along with the pre-qualification documents.
vii. EMD of Rs. 10000/ must be pledged to FA&CAO JKSICOP ltd.
Name of the Bank J&K Bank Limited. Branch Rail Head Complex Jammu. Title of Account: Managing Director A/c Type Current A/c No. 0022020100000001 IFSC Code JAKA0ERAILH OFFICE OF THE FA/CAO J&K SICOP LTD.
e-NIT No: SICOP 37AA-FA of 2021 dated: 31-05-2021.
For and on behalf of Managing Director J&K SICOP Ltd. e-Tenders are invited from the Registered and Experienced Chartered Accountants as per the details given here under: -
S.No. Name of Work Engagement of GST consultant.
1 Number of covers Two 10000/(ten thousand only) 2 Earnest money deposit (pledged to 500/- (Five Hundred only)
financial controller JK SICOP)
3 Cost of tender document
4 Date of Issue of Tender Notice 31.05.2021 (1400 HRS)
5 Date and time of publishing of NIT online 31.05.2021 (1400 HRS)
6 Date and time of submission of bids online 31.05.2021 (1400 HRS)
7 Last date and time of submission of bids 09.06.2021 (1500 HRS)
8 Date of opening of Technical bids online 10.06.2021 (1200 HRS)
9 Date of opening of financial bids To be notified separately.
The Arbitration & conciliation Act,1996 [26 of 1996] as amended by the Arbitration & conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015 [3 of 2016].
LAWS GOVERNING THE CONTRACT
The Contract shall be governed by the laws of the land.
In case of any dispute/ differences between the consultant and the Corporation the jurisdiction shall be within J&K State only.
Sd/- Divisional Manager (F)
JK SICOP Standard format for submission of financial bid
S.No Particulars of assignment Amount (in Rs)
1. Professional fee for GST Audit for
the year 2017-18, 2018-19 and TO BE QUOTED ONLINE
NOTE: 1. The Minimum bid prices for GST Audit for three years is Rs. 1.50 lacs (Inclusive of all Taxes) as per ICAI Norms viz (2017-18, 2018-19 and 2019-20.)
2. Fee must be quoted in Numbers as well as words. In case of variation between the two, Fee quoted in words shall be final .
3. Professional fee shall be inclusive of all office expenses, out of pocket expenses, cost of producing documents.
4. The Corporation will not be required to pay and / or reimburse anything over and above the contract price except travelling expenses which may be paid on actual basis subject to production of tickets/Vouchers within UT of J&K.
5. The offer shall be inclusive of all taxes including GST.
6. In case of tie up the firm having maximum partner in offices in UT shall be given first preference.
Signature Not Verified
Digitally signed by JAMEEL AHMAD Date: 2021.05.31 13:05:25 IST Location: Jammu and Kashmir-JK