Uranium Corporation of India Limited, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
May, 05th 2021
URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprises)
P.O.: Jaduguda Mines, CIN: U 12000 JH 1967 GOI 000806 Website: www.ucil.gov.in Phone No: 0657-2730122/2730222 Distt: East Singhbhum FAX No.: 0657-2730322. Jharkhand, PIN: 832102.
N.I.T. No. UCIL/AC- 02/2021
Uranium Corporation of India Limited invites sealed public tender for “Engagement of Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants firm for GST & IT TDS related works etc. of UCIL, Singhbhum area, Jharkhand” as per the following terms:
1 Name of Work. Engagement of Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants
firm for GST & IT TDS related works etc. of UCIL,
Singhbhum Area, Jharkhand
2 Estimated cost of work. Rs. 15,30,000/ plus GST
3 Cost of tender fees. Rs. 500 /- to be deposited thru SBI challan (copy enclosed)
6 Date of submission of tender. 21 .05.2021 up to 3.00 pm
7 Date and time of opening of tender. 21.05.2021 at 3.30 pm
Pre-Qualification criteria: As per clause in NIT.
Conditional offer may be disqualified, so tenderer’s are advised to quote price as per NIT and accept our NIT terms & conditions.
The tender can be downloaded from UCIL e-procure site http://www.tenderwizard.com/UCILEPROC, copy of EMD demand draft shall be uploaded in UCIL e-proc site. Original Demand draft /Copy of MSME /SSI/NSIC will have to be submitted in a separate envelope super subscribing the work with NIT number on envelope and same has to be deposited in the office of GM (Pers/IRS & Projects)-Jaduguda on or before the last date and time of submission of tender. Bids will not be accepted after time is over as per NIT. Exemption of EMD will be allowed to organizations registered with MSME/SSI/NSIC subject to submission of scan copy of valid documentary evidence. Cost of tender fees has to be paid through SBI challan (format enclosed) and copy of the challan has to be uploaded along with tender submission.
The tender has to be uploaded on the above site on or before the due date and time fixed for uploading. Physical submission of tender is not accepted. Technical part only will be opened on date and time in the presence of tenderer authorized person who may like to be present. Uploaded price part will be opened only to technically qualified tenders.
Tenderers should submit along with tender: Duly signed all pages of tender documents, EMD deposit copy, GST registration detail, PAN copy, credentials of the firm as required under PQC and any other documents which they think fit in support of their credentials. Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bid(s) either in part or full there of or split up if necessary, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Distribution: All Notice Board: Dy. G. M. (Accounts)/H.O.D. (Finance) Uranium Corporation of India Limited
1 URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED JADUGUDA MINES
``ENGAGEMENT OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS / COST ACCOUNTANTS FIRM FOR GST & IT TDS RELATED WORKS ETC. OF UCIL, SINGHBHUM AREA, JHARKHAND”
2 TABLE OF CONTENTS
Clause Title Page No. 4 I Introduction 5 6 II Pre Qualification Criteria 6 7 III Information to be given by Bidders 7 7 IV Bid Opening and Evaluation 7-9
V Late Bids 9-10 10 VI Period of Contract. 10 10 VII Manpower Requirement 11 12 VIII Scope of work 12 12 IX Earnest Money Deposit 13 13 X Security Deposit 14-16 17 XI Travelling, Boarding & Lodging. 18-19 20 XII Payment terms 21
XIII General Terms & Conditions of Contract
XIV Other Terms & Conditions
XV Penalty Clause
XVI Force Majeure
XVII Failure and Termination
XVIII - XX Arbitration & Legal Jurisdiction, escalation & poor response
Bank Guarantee format for Security Deposit
Undertaking format for not to give any Gift etc.
Secrecy /Confidentiality Agreement.
Price Bid Format
3 I. INTRODUCTION Financial Accounting & Reporting Systems at UCIL: UCIL maintains Books of Accounts as required under the applicable regulations and statutes. The Company has detailed financial system manuals covering major areas of business operations viz., Accounting, Costing, Internal Audit, Personnel, Stores, Purchase, Works etc. having Corporate Office at Jaduguda, Jharkhand. Annual Financial Statements are prepared at the corporate office after compilation of the financial statements of the company as a whole. UCIL is using in-house developed/customized IT applications based on hybrid platforms (viz, Oracle, COBOL, FoxPro etc.) for Accounting, MIS and other business processes. There is an On-line Financial Accounting System (OLFAS) at all the accounting units to capture and process accounting data as per Ind- AS.
4 II. PRE QUALIFICATION (PQ) CRITERIA
CA/CMA firms possessing the following PQ criteria are invited to submit documentary evidences in support of the same.
Sl PQ criteria Documents Required No
1. The firm of Chartered/Cost Accountants (i)Copy of firm registration certificate (FRC)
should not be less than FIVE years old as on issued by the institute of Chartered /Cost
date of tender and must have an office at Accountants of India and ,
Jamshedpur and minimum number of (ii)Copy of certificate of practice of all the
qualified partners in the Firm must be 10 partners of the firm, period with association with
along with minimum 25 working staff. this firm, detail of staff with qualification.
(iii) Proof of office at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
2. The firm should have an experience in Copy of Appointment letter and completion
handling Income Tax TDS related matters certificate from client.
during previous five years ending 31.03.2021
at least in one PSU (processing/manufacturing
Company) or a large public limited/Private
Company having turnover not less than Rs.
3. The firm should have an experience in Copy of Appointment letter and completion
handling GST related matters during previous certificate from client.
four years ending 31.03.2021 at least in one
PSU (processing/manufacturing Company) or a
large public limited/Private Company having
turnover not less than Rs. 500 Crore.
4. Firm should have average gross receipts of at (i)Copy of Audited Annual Accounts of last three
least Rs. 100 Lakhs in three previous financial financial years to be submitted in support of
years i.e. 2017-2018, 2018-2019 and 2019- gross receipts.
a) Bidder not fulfilling any of the above PQ criteria need not submit bid as their bid shall liable to be summarily rejected.
5 III. INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN BY THE BIDDER
a) Name of the bidder firm :
b) Name of partners members :
c) Number of working staff :
d) Address of the firm :
Telephone No. :
E-mail Id :
e) Registration particulars of the firm &
Date of formation :
f) Name /Designation /Address of the signatory
of the bid with letter of authorization, if any :
g) Permanent Account No (PAN) of the firm :
h) G.S.T. registration details :
i) Details of experience (in brief ) :
j) Details of professional personnel/ working staff :
k) Details of Bank Account for Payment :
Certified that the information given above is true and if at any time this is found to be false or misleading the bid /contract shall be liable to be cancelled.
(Capacity in which signed)
IV. BID OPENING AND EVALUATION:
M/S UCIL shall open the bids in the presence of bidders or his authorized representatives, who choose to attend, at 15:30 hrs on the due date. The bidder’s representatives, who will be present, shall sign, in the attendance register. Authorization letter to this effect shall be submitted by the bidder before they are allowed to participate in the bid opening.
The technical part containing PQ criteria shall be opened first and Price bid shall be opened only for qualified bidders and date of opening of Price bid will be communicated later to only qualified bidders.
6 All the bids shall be evaluated based on the terms and conditions of this tender to shortlist the qualified bidders. M/s UCIL shall consider placement of order on the qualified bidders, whose offer shall be lowest.
UCIL reserves the right to cancel one or all bids at any time before awarding the work and decision of Corporation will be final.
V. LATE BIDS:
Any bid received by M/s UCIL after the prescribed date & time for submission of bids, shall be rejected.
VI. PERIOD OF CONTRACT:
The period of contract shall be for THREE years from the date of work order. Initially order will be placed for one year period and will be further extended every year based on the performance of previous year. Contractor will be endeavoring to execute the order to our satisfaction. In case of failure to do so, the order is liable to be cancelled.
VII. MANPOWER REQUIREMENT:
One expert professional should visit Jaduguda and Turamdih Accounts Departments minimum 10 (ten) days in a month or more as per the requirement to verify the monthly vouchers regarding GST & TDS (Income Tax) compliances and for other scope of work related jobs.
VIII. SCOPE OF WORK:
SCHEDULE - I
SCOPE OF GST RELATED WORKS
1. Conduct an assessment of the existing accounting system, evaluate and advise about the changes / modifications to be made in existing system / software, development requirements of new software / utilities/ applications as per the requirement of GST rules & regulations.
2. Preparation and filing of various GST returns i.e. GSTR1, GSTR3B, GSTR7, Annual Return (GSTR9) and any other return form as may be notified by the Government regarding GST on timely basis of various units / division of UCIL in Jharkhand. All the transactions in relation to GST will be provided by the UCIL in detailed statement from time to time basis. The appointed service consultant will be required to reconcile / review the data provided by the UCIL with the books of accounts, as per compliance with GST rules & regulations. Necessary advice also to be given regarding applicability of HSN/SAC code and accordingly applicable rate etc. of Goods and Services provided by UCIL. The detailed procedure is mentioned below:
7 i. Regarding Works Contract & others - UCIL will provide a detailed statement related to the transactions during the month. Appointed Consultant will examine and advice applicability of GST/GST (RCM) and TDS on GST, its rate and other compliances related to GST Act.
ii. Regarding Purchase Contract- UCIL will provide a detailed statement related to the transactions during the month. Appointed Consultant will examine and advice applicability of GST and TDS on GST, its rate and other compliances related to GST Act.
iii. UCIL will provide a detailed statement of sale of Magnetite, sale of scrap and other income. Appointed Consultant will examine and advice applicability of GST and TDS on GST, its rate and other compliances related to GST Act.
iv. UCIL will provide GST (RCM) payable ledger with regards to CISF Payment. Appointed Consultant will examine whether GST (RCM) with regards to CISF payment has been done as per act.
v. UCIL will provide Security Guard expenses ledger for Government and non-Government. Appointed Consultant will examine with respect to GST (RCM) and TDS (GST) and reconcile with GST payable ledger to find out whether proper deduction has been done as per GST Act.
3. Detailed Workings should be made to communicate/reply as per the requirement of the queries raised in GST department’s notice on timely basis. Examine recent orders/communications received from GST Authorities and give necessary advice. Reply or submission to GST Department query/notice raised for Royalty on Pre GST and Post GST regime.
4. To appear in person/VC before the GST department/Govt. Authorities in case of notice/demand/summon etc and present the case on behalf of organization including old cases prior to this tender date.
5. Provide written opinions on various aspects of GST, sought by the Company. 6. To do the necessary compliance for Advance Ruling under GST Act by providing clarity in tax
liability, classification of goods or service, admissibility of input tax credit, applicability of latest notification circulated by department and online application procedure for advance ruling under GST. 7. Review for verification of royalty calculation and payments of royalty under GST, ensure the Royalty on mining under RCM for calculating, reporting, paying royalty completely and accurately. Secure and review accounting records including sales data, other income, RCM under GST (wherever applicable) for royalty, Payment made to Government for License fees, Security Services, Advocate fees, etc and ensure proper GST payment and Compliances of GST Act. 8. To study GST Law, new amendments, rules etc. come into force and applicable for UCIL time to time and suggest the necessary changes in EDP system of the Corporation and suggest
8 the compliance/changes including expert advice in this regards. It includes conducting discussions with respective officers of UCIL and obtains data and information.
SCHEDULE - II
SCOPE OF TDS (INCOME TAX) ETC. RELATED WORK
1. Examining the monthly statement provided by UCIL for TDS/TCS deducted and deposited for Jaduguda and Turamdih location and ensure proper compliances of Income Tax Act.
2. Filing of quarterly TDS return of salaried employees within the required time frame of Income Tax Act, as per the data provided by UCIL.
3. Filing of quarterly TDS return of other than salaried employees i.e. contractors / vendor/ professional within the required time frame of Income Tax Act, as per the data provided by UCIL.
4. Filing of quarterly TCS return within the required time frame of Income Tax Act, as per the data provided by UCIL.
5. To prepare and file correction TDS/TCS returns for preceding and current financial year as and when required.
6. Provide professional assistance for all activities required by TDS/TCS under IT Act as per the laws/rules/notifications/guidelines/amendments as and when issued by the Government of India/ Income Tax Act.
7. Liaisoning with Income Tax Authority regarding TDS/TCS scrutiny/notice issued by the Income Tax department.
8. Issuance of TDS/TCS Certificate within the required time frame of Income Tax Act. 9. To appear in person/VC before the Income Tax department/Govt. Authorities in case of
notice/demand/summon etc and present the case on behalf of organization including old cases prior to this tender date. 10. Provide written opinions on various aspects of TDS/TCS, sought by the Company. 11. Other assistance, if any in relating to e-filing of TDS/TCS or other income tax related issues .
IX. EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT (EMD):
1. The bid shall be accompanied by EMD of Rs. 18,000/- (Rupees eighteen thousand only) in the form of ‘demand draft or bankers cheque’ issued by any commercial bank in favour of Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. payable at Jaduguda.
2. No interest shall be paid on EMD. The offer without EMD in any form other than specified herein above is liable to be summarily rejected.
3. EMD shall be dealt with as follows:
9 a. In case of unsuccessful bidder it shall be returned without interest immediately after finalization of order.
b. For successful bidders, it will be converted into Security Deposit in case of Draft and will be returned after completion of work.
4. The EMD shall be forfeited if: a. The bid is revoked during its validity period. b. The tenderer changes the terms and conditions or prices or withdraw his quotation subsequent to the date of opening. c. The tenderer fails to accept the order when placed or fails to commence work after accepting the order. d. In case bidder submits false /fabricated documents.
X. SECURITY DEPOSIT:
The total amount of Security deposit will be 10% (ten) of the awarded value of contract price and shall have to be deposited before commencement of work. Earnest money already deposited will be converted in to Security deposit and balance amount to be deposited in the form of demand draft/bank guarantee from any schedule nationalized bank in favour of UCIL in the prescribed format of UCIL. Security deposit will be returned without any interest after completion of the contract.
XI. TRAVELLING, BOARDING & LODGING:
Company will not pay any amount on account of it and Party shall make their own arrangements.
XII. PAYMENT TERMS:
Quarterly payment will be made along with applicable tax and duties on submission of Bill after adjustment of TDS etc.
XIII. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION OF CONTRACT:
1. VALIDITY OF OFFERS /FEES
Bidders have to quote the fees strictly as per the Price Bid format. Fees quoted by the bidders in their bids shall remain firm and valid for the total contract period or till complete execution of the contract. However, statutory levies/taxes are payable by UCIL as applicable on prevailing date of actual render of services on submission of
10 invoice. The offered price should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of opening of price bid.
2. RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS:
M/s UCIL reserves the right to accept any bid and to cancel the bidding process and rejects all bids at any time prior to award of contract without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders on the grounds for the UCIL’s action.
3. RELATED PARTY:
Related Parties should not quote for the tender separately. If it is noticed that related parties submitted separate quotation, the same shall be liable to be rejected. Parties are considered to be related if one or more partner / member are common.
4. INCOME TAX: Income tax inclusive of surcharge and any other tax if applicable shall be deducted at source as per rules.
5. GOODS & SERVICE TAX (GST) : Goods & Service tax (GST) shall be paid extra as applicable on the date of actual render of service and billing on UCIL. Any changes in taxation will be applicable as per prevailing statutory provisions.
The successful bidder shall not at any time during the tenure of contract or thereafter disclose any information furnished to them by the company or any drawings, designs, reports and other documents and information prepared for this work, without the prior written approval of the company except in so far as such disclosure is necessary for the performance of the Party’s work and service hereunder. Successful bidder will be required to enter into Secrecy Agreement with UCIL, copy of which is enclosed.
7. The firm shall comply with all statutory provisions relating to tendered job and it’s related Acts.
11 XIV. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Successful bidder shall depute sufficient number of competent staff as specified for this work at their own cost.
2. The posted staff may be advised to observe all safety precautions as applicable to the department in which the work is carried out.
3. The company shall not be responsible for any accident caused to your personnel due to any circumstances happen within or outside the company premises.
4. Every effort shall be made to complete the work strictly as per scope of work in time.
5. Successful bidder shall be reporting to HOD (Finance) Jaduguda. 6. Information made available during the course of work shall be used only for bona
fide work relating to work of the company and not for any other purpose. The person shall not divulge the information made available by the company or otherwise acquired during the course of engagement to any other agency. 7. The company reserves the right to accept /rejects any or all the offers without assigning any reason whatsoever therefore. 8. Necessary insurance coverage for all manpower deployed for this job at UCIL units shall be taken by the Firm.
XV. PENALTY CLAUSE FOR NON DEPLOYMENT OF MANPOWER:
In case of non deployment of minimum manpower as mentioned in clause VII of tender documents, penalty @ 5% (five) of quoted rate per month per day of shortfall will be recovered from the running bills.
XVI. FORCE MAJEURE:
If at any time during the currency (tenure) of the order , it is not possible to execute any portion of the work stipulated in the order , due to reasons beyond control of either UCIL or the bidder , on account of emergency declared by the government , reasons of go slow , strike or lockout at our/the bidders office , war , civil commotion , earth quake , fire , storm, flood, act of God, acts of any government , sabotage, riot , police action , revolution unforeseen circumstances or the other hindrances beyond one’s control, there shall be no liability on the part of the defaulting party for consequential losses.
12 XVII. FAILURE AND TERMINATION: If the bidder fails in the performance of the contract in the manner and within the time fixed or there is likelihood of an anticipatory breach of whole or part of the contract, the company will have the right to rescind the contract by giving one month notice period.
XVIII. ARBITRATION AND LEGAL JURISDICTION: All disputes or differences whatsoever arising between UCIL and bidders out of or relating to the construction, meaning and operation or effect of this tender shall be settled by the sole arbitrator appointed by the Chairman & Managing Director of UCIL and the award of such arbitrator shall be final and conclusive and binding. No objection shall be raised on the ground that the arbitrator so appointed is an employee of UCIL.
XIX. ESCALATION: There is no escalation and prices are firm for entire three years contract period.
XX. The eligibility to be decided strictly based on documents submitted at the time of receipt of tenders. No additional documents to be allowed to be submitted after receipt of tenders but there is no bar to seek clarification or authentication of submitted documents. However in case of poor response, with a view to increase the competition, admission of additional documents to meet the PQC may be allowed subject to the condition that
a) “Poor response” implies when less than three bids are found suitable on the basis of submitted eligible documents as per NIT.
b) The additional documents should not be issued subsequent to last date of receipt of tender as mentioned in the NIT.
13 BANK GUARANTEE FOR THE PERFORMANCE BOND/SECURITY DEPOSIT
Name of the Bank : ---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Address of the Bank : ---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guarantee No. & Date : ---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Date of Expiry :
Claim Period :
Limit of Liability :
WHEREAS URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (herein after referred to as
the CORPORATION) having its registered office at P.O. Jaduguda Mines &Dist: Singhbhum
(East), Jharkhand – 832 102 which expression shall, unless repugnant of the Context, includes
its legal representatives successors and assigns, have entered into an agreement) herein after
referred to as the Agreement) with ______________/(herein after referred to as the
CONTRACTOR) having its registered office at _____________________ which expression
shall, unless repugnant to the Context, include its legal representatives, Successors or assigns,
for ____________________________________________________ Package work
______________________________ Letter of Intent No. _______________
____________________________ dated _______________ described in the Agreement
based on the Terms and the Conditions contained in the Agreement and whereas by the said
Agreement Corporation has agreed to pay the Contractor for the services to be rendered by the
Contractor in terms of the said Agreement.
AND WHEREAS, in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, the CONTRACTOR has
to furnish Performance Bond in the form of a Bank Guarantee (BG) from a reputed Schedule
Commercial Bank for Rs………………………………….. (Rupees
………………………...………………. Only) being 5% of the total contract value for due
performance, fulfillment and observance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement and
further covenanted with CORPORATION to make good any deficiencies so as to fulfill in all
respects the purposes of which the Agreement is entered into and in accordance with their
operating and other conditions specified and to meet all the requirements specified in regard
there to in the Agreement for the period/periods stipulated in the Agreement.
Now, by this Guarantee, we the CONTRACTOR (as principal) and the _________________
(Name of the Bank) (Name of the Branch with Address)
Having its head office at ______________________________________________________
(Address of the Head office of Bank)
(herein after called the SURETY) are held and firmly bound up to the CORPORATION in
the sum of Rs…………………….(Rupees …………………………………………….. only)
for the payment of which the CONTRACTOR and the surety bound themselves, their
successors, Legal representatives and assigns jointly and severely by this presents. This
Guarantee will be in full force irrespective of any change in the constitution of the
14 CONTRACTOR and/or the SURETY or death or insolvency of the SURETY. Now the conditions of this guarantee is such that if the CONTRACTOR (as principal) shall duly, faithfully and punctually perform and observe all the terms, provisions, conditions and stipulations of the Agreement including covenants, concerning guarantee stipulated therein on the part of the CONTRACTOR (as Principal) to be performed and observed according to the true purpose, intent and meaning thereof or if on default of the CONTRACTOR the SURETY shall satisfy and discharge the damages sustained by the CORPORATION hereby up to the amount of this guarantee herein, then the obligation herein shall be null and void, but otherwise shall be in full force and effect for a period up to and including ____________ _______________________ from the date of issue of this guarantee, But no alteration in the (Expiry date of the BG) terms of the said agreement made between the CORPORATION and the CONTRACTOR or to the extent or the nature of the materials supplied and/or services rendered, completed and maintained there under and no allowance of time by the CONTRACTOR or the CORPORATION under the Agreement nor any forbearance in respect of any matter or the thing concerning the said agreement on the part of the CORPORATION shall in any way release the SURETY from any liability under the guarantee herein.
We do hereby indemnify the CORPORATION and undertake to pay the amount due and payable under this guarantee without any demur, merely on demand within 48 hours from the CORPORATION stating that the amount claimed is due by way of loss or damage caused to or suffered by the CORPORATION by reason of any breach by the said agreement or by reason of the said CONTRACTOR (as principal) failure to comply with any of the conditions with regard to the Agreement set out in this Guarantee. Any such demand made on us by the CORPORATION shall be final and binding and be conclusive as regards the amount due and payable by us under this Guarantee.
However, our liability under this guarantee shall be restricted to an amount not exceeding Rs. ________________ (Rupees ______________________________________) only. We further covenant that the Guarantee herein contained shall remain in full force and effect and that it shall continue to be enforceable till all the dues of the CORPORATION under or by virtue of the said Agreement have been fully paid and the CORPORATION’S claim satisfied or discharged or till the CORPORATION certifies that the terms and conditions of the said Agreement have been fully and properly carried out by the said CONTRACTOR (as Principal) and discharges the Guarantee.
We, the SURETY further covenant with the CORPORATION that the CORPORATION shall have the fullest liberty without our consent and without affecting in any manner our obligations hereunder to vary any of the terms and conditions of the said Agreement from time to time, to postpone for any time or from time to time, any of the power exercisable by the CORPORATION AGAINST the said CONTRACTOR (as Principal) and to forbear or enforce any of the terms and conditions relating to the said Agreement and we shall not be relieved from our liability by reason of any such variations, or extension being granted to the said CONTRACTOR or any forbearance, act of omission on the part of the CORPORATION, or any indulgence by the CORPORATION to the said CONTRACTOR (as Principal) or by
15 any such matter or thing whatsoever, which under the law relating to sureties would but for this provision, have effect of so relieving.
THIS guarantee herein contained is not revocable by the notice during its currency and will remain in full force until all the undertaking covenants, terms and conditions of the Agreement are performed and fulfilled or until it is discharged by notice in writing by the CORPORATION. This guarantee will remain in force up to and including _____________________________ (Date of expiry of Bank Guarantee) and will stand automatically cancelled on the expiry of the said period unless extended by mutual agreement. Unless a demand or claim to enforce the claim under this guarantee is made writing against the surety within __________ months (__________ months) from the date of the expiry of this guarantee i.e, on or before _______________ all the rights of the CORPORATION hereunder against the surety shall be forfeited and we shall be relieved and discharged from all the liabilities hereunder.
The bank hereby declares that it has the power to issue this guarantee and the undersigned has full power to do so.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein before our liability under the present Guarantee is restricted to Rs………………………. (Rupees …………………………………… only) and shall remain in force for a period up to _______________________________.
(Date of expiry of BG)
Unless a suit or action is instituted to enforce the claim under the Guarantee within _______ months (____________ months) from the said date all your rights under the guarantee shall be forfeited and we shall be relieved and discharge from all liabilities there under.
For the purpose of enforcing the legal rights/remedies under this guarantee we agree that the Court of Law at Ghatsila, Jharkhand State, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. Name & Address For and on behalf of
(Name of the Bank)
(Signature and P.A. No. of Branch Manager)
2. Name & Address ------------------------------------------- Signature
16 UNDERTAKING NOT TO GIVE ANY GIFT /INDUCEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH SECURING ANY FAVOUR IN DEALING WITH UCIL
M/s. Uranium Corporation of India Ltd PO Jaduguda Mines, Distt -East Singhbhum Jharkhand - 831 012
I / We …................................................................................... am / are a Vendor / Customer of Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (now onwards to be referred as Company).
I / We agree and undertake:
Not to provide any gift and / or inducement to any employee of the Company in connection with securing / being granted favour (s) in my / our dealings with the Corporate office of the company and / or its any field units. To immediately report any gift and / or inducement sought by any employee of the Company granting favour(s) to me / us in my / our dealings with the Company and / or its field units. Signature………………………………………………………………………………….. Name…………………………………………………………..………………………….. Title……………………………………………………………………………………….. Name of the Company and Address (with Seal)…………………………………………..
17 SECRECY / CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this ____th day of ___________, 20- - by and between URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD., a company incorporated under Indian Companies Act having its registered office at PO Jaduguda, Distt - East Singhbhum, Jharkhand 831 012, India (hereinafter called “UCIL”) on one part and ___________________, a company duly incorporated under .........................., with its registered office ................................... (hereinafter called _____) includes its successors and permitted assigns, on the other part.
A. UCIL intends to purchase _______ from __________ (Name of the company). B. _________ (Name of the company) intends to produce ___________ at their project in __________ (Name of the place) and intend to sell the same to UCIL C. The parties, therefore, intend to enter into an MoU and subsequently an agreement for the sale and purchase of ___________.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and the mutual covenants herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. The term “Confidential Information” means:
i. All details supplied by UCIL/ (Name of the company) on technical, commercial
and other information and data on the Process.
ii. All details supplied by UCIL/ (Name of the company) on technical, commercial
and other information and data relating to the products.
2. Each party hereto shall keep secret and confidential any and all Confidential information it receives from any other party or parties hereto under this Agreement, and shall not use such Confidential Information for any purposes except for the said tender purpose hereunder. The obligations under this Article shall not apply to any information or data that : (i) at the time of its disclosure hereunder is in the public domain, (ii) after disclosure hereunder becomes part of the public domain by publication or otherwise through no fault of the party to whom such information or data is disclosed hereunder (“Receiving party”) (but only after it is published or otherwise becomes part of the public domain), (iii) the Receiving Party can show in its possession at the time of disclosure hereunder and which the Receiving party, without breach or any obligation is free to disclose to others, or (iv) was received by the Receiving Party after the time of disclosure by a party hereto (“Disclosing Party”) hereunder from a third party who did not acquire it, directly or indirectly, from the Disclosing Party under an obligation of confidence and which the Receiving party, without breach of any obligation, is free to disclose to others.
For the purpose of this Article 2, information or data which is specific, e.g., those on operating conditions or equipment, shall not be deemed to be within the foregoing exceptions merely because it is embraced by general information or data in the public domain or in the possession
18 of Receiving Party. In addition, any combination of features shall not be deemed to be within
the foregoing exceptions merely because individual features are in the public domain or in the
possession of the Receiving Party, but only if the combination itself and its principle of operation
are in the public domain or in the possession of the Receiving Party.
3. The Receiving Party shall limit the access to the Confidential Information received hereunder to its directors, officers and employees, who (i) need to have access with such Confidential Information, (ii) have been informed of the confidential nature thereof and (iii) have agreed to undertake the obligations of non-disclosure and non-use of such Confidential Information. 4. Upon request of UCIL, …….(name of the party) shall, free of charge, promptly return to UCIL all the Confidential information received from UCIL hereunder. 5. Each party hereto shall not, without the other party’s prior express written consents, disclose or allow the disclosure of the existence of this Agreement. 6. It is mutually understood and agreed that no license or other rights are granted to any party hereto under this Agreement, by implication or otherwise, for any of the patents or patents applications of any other party hereto or as to any information and data disclosed by any other party or parties hereto under this Agreement. 7. None of the parties may assign its rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the other parties. 8. The obligation of non-disclosure and non-use of the Confidential information under this Agreement shall remain in effect for five (5) years after the date hereof and shall terminate upon lapse of said five (5) years. 9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. 10. Each party hereto acknowledges and agrees that monetary damages for any breach or threat of breach of this Agreement are inadequate. Each party hereto shall, therefore, be entitled to seek and obtain temporary and injunctive relief for any breach or threat of breach of this Agreement relating to its Confidential Information, in addition to any other remedy.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed in duplicate by their duly authorized representatives on the day and year first above written. The original shall remain with UCIL and the duplicate with ……(name of the party).
1. For _________________________ Witness:
1. (Name) Designation
2. For Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. 2. (Name) Designation ( Name) Designation Witness:
2. (Name) /Designation
19 PRICE PART
Rate per Rate per Total Amount month for thirty six Sl Particulars Number of month (excluding No Months (excluding GST) (in months words) (excluding GST) E GST) A B C D F (CxD)
1 Fees for scope of work as 36 mentioned in NIT
1. GST shall be paid as prevailing rate at actual extra. 2. Quoted rate shall be indicated in both the figures and words. In case there is any discrepancy
between figures & words, words shall prevail.
20 SBI COLLECT CHALLAN FORMAT
Uranium Corporation Of India Uranium Corporation Of India ltd Uranium Corporation Of India ltd ltd.
SBI Contractor/supplier copy UCIL Copy
SBI Branch Copy
------------------------------------------- Advt No /NIT no
Advt No /NIT no
Advt No /NIT no SBI Branch name : JADUGUDA SBI Branch name : JADUGUDA (00227) (00227) SBI Branch name : JADUGUDA (00227) A/C No: 35769323064 A/C No: 35769323064
Authorised official Signature Authorised official Signature Authorised official Signature
Important Instructions Important Instructions Important Instructions
1)Fees can be deposited at any 1)Fees can be deposited at any 1)Fees can be deposited at any branch of SBI. branch of SBI. branch of SBI.
2) Advt No/NIT No should be fed 2) Advt No/NIT No should be fed 2) Advt No/NIT No should be fed into CBS screen under into CBS screen under into CBS screen under Registration/Ref No Registration/Ref No Registration/Ref No
3) Bank charges of Rs. 50/ to be 3) Bank charges of Rs. 50/ to be 3) Bank charges of Rs. 50/ to be taken separately and deposit to taken separately and deposit to taken separately and deposit to their commission account. their commission account. their commission account.