Tender Notification No: - GMRC/F&A/Tax Consultant/03/2021 Dated: 6th May 2021
Sealed Tenders are invited in three packets from Chartered Accountant Firms for appointment as Tax Consultant for Financial Year 2021-2022
Please visit www.gujaratmetrorail.com for details of the Tender and for downloading of Tender documents.
Chief Financial Officer Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited
1|P a g e Tender for Tax Consultancy work
GMRC invites participation from reputed and experienced firm of Chartered Accountants for Tax Consultancy work for a period of 1 year commencing from July 2021 further extendible for 1 to 2 years on annual basis subject to satisfactory performance.
Sr. No. Contents Section No. Page No. 1 Brief Introduction A 3 2 General Terms & Conditions B 4-6 3 Indicative Scope of Work C 4 Minimum Eligibility & Evaluation Criteria D 7-10 5 Schedule of Payment E 11-13 6 Request for Proposal F 7 Annexures G 14 8 Format for Financial Bid H 15-17 9 Bid Format Letter I 18-19
Schedule of Tender Events is tabulated hereunder which is final provided that no specific
correction in the event is uploaded on GMRC’s official website.
Sr. Event Date & Time No. 06-May-2021 1 Issue of Tender
Last date for submission of query etc., by the bidder/(s) 12-May-2021 2 Query will be sent on email@example.com
Reply/clarification/corrigendum as case may be by 20-May-2021 3 GMRC in response to the query of bidder
4 Submission of bid complete in all respect as per tender 27-May-2021 5 Opening of Technical Bid (Time: 13:00 Hours)
6 Opening of Financial Bid 27-May-2021
(Time: 15:00 Hours)
To be informed to technically
compliant bidder/(s) well in advance
2|P a g e Section A:
Brief Introduction GMRC is a 50:50 SPV (Special Purpose Vehicles) of GoI & GoG, registered under company’s act, to set up, manage, operate and maintain a rail based mass rapid transport system in Gujarat to provide the general public with a fast reliable, convenient, efficient, modern and economic mode of public transport. The company is executing Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase I, Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase II and Surat Metro Rail Project Phase I. Details about the company and project are available on the official website of the company i.e. www.gujaratmetrorail.com. GMRC intends to appoint a CA firm as Tax Consultant for direct as well as indirect taxes & duties which are currently applicable to GMRC and would be applicable to GMRC in future. Since the project envisages construction, erection, installation kind of activities, tax complexity, at the considerable extent, could not be ignored. The appointment will be for a period of 12 months w.e.f. 1st July, 2021 and the appointment will also be extensible for further 1 to 2 years on satisfactory performance on agreed terms and conditions by both the parties. Since the appointment will not take place from the commencement of financial year, the bidder to be appointed shall have scope with retrospective effect i.e. April-2021. The TOR-Terms of Reference for the tax consultancy work is provided in the tender document. This document, basically, is to give overall idea to potential bidders to obtain response. The exact scope and terms & condition shall be clearly mentioned in a Work Order or Contract by GMRC after selection of bidder. Any alterations in Eligibility Criteria cum Qualification Requirement, and terms of the Tender Document, or any amendment to the Tender Document, etc. will be uploaded on GMRC’s official website, without any obligation or press notification or other proclamation. Therefore, all interested are advised to see the Website regularly.
3|P a g e Section B:
General Terms & Conditions:-
1. Proposals in the prescribed format will, only, be considered. Proposal should provide sufficient details as required in the format; the applicant should submit supporting proof also.
2. If proposal is not in the prescribed format or lack of supporting document then the proposal will be rejected without assigning any reasons.
3. The last date of submission of proposal shall be 27-May-2021 on or before 13.00 hours.
4. Proposal so received after the time limit will not be considered for further scrutiny and will out rightly be rejected.
5. Technical Bid, Financial Bid and Tender Fees must be kept in three separate envelopes with superscription on the top of the envelope
a) Technical Bid for appointment of Tax Consultants b) Financial Bid for appointment of Tax Consultants c) Tender Fees for appointment of Tax Consultants
All the envelopes shall be kept in a large envelope with a superscription “Proposal for appointment of Tax Consultant” on the top of the envelope. The envelopes which will not be properly superscripted will be rejected.
6. Tender Fee for this tender is Rs. 3000/- (Inclusive of GST) by way of Demand Draft in the name of “Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited” payable at Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad. Separate envelope containing the Demand Draft is required to be submitted along with the GST Certificate. Proposal not containing the tender fees shall be summarily rejected.
7. The Proposals sent by post, courier or in person will only be considered.
8. Proposal shall remain valid for a period of 60 days after the date of opening of bids.
4|P a g e 9. Proposal received after the scheduled time will not be accepted under any circumstances. We will not be responsible for any delay due to postal service or any other means.
10.The company reserves the right to accept or reject, in full or in part, any or all the proposal offered by applicants without assigning any reason whatsoever.
11.Proposal should be addressed to, Chief Financial Officer, Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, Block No. 1, First Floor, Karmayogi Bhavan, Sector 10/A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382010
12.All the technical bids so received will be opened by the tender evaluation committee and will be evaluated as per pre-defined criteria.
13. On the basis of evaluation, firms whose technical score is 70% or more are eligible for Financial Bid opening.
14. The Financial bids in respect of technically eligible Firms to be opened and selection from among these firms shall be determined on the basis of weighted evaluation where technical and financial scores shall be assigned weights of 75:25 respective.
15. In case of any dispute, the decision of MD, GMRC shall be final and binding.
16. The assignment shall be carried out with due diligence maintaining quality of work done and in least possible time.
17.GMRC reserves the right to cancel selected firm, if it considers necessary.
18.In case of non-fulfillment of any instruction issued by GMRC, GMRC will be entitled to cancel the assignment without assigning any reasons.
5|P a g e 19.Expected Time for compliance/reply of the matters related to Direct Taxes and
Sr. Compliance Expected time of compliance No. 5 working days before due date within 2 Hours from the time of 1 TDS/TCS Return Filing sharing of data
Form 15CA/Form 15CB 2
3 Advance Tax Payment working 5 working days before due date
4 Income Tax Return filing 15 Days before due date
Reply of the Notice/Appeal/Third 2 working day from date of
party inquiry related to submission of data by GMRC 5 Notice/Appeal under Direct Taxes or
Employee Investment supporting 7 working days from date of
6 verification communication
Resolution of defaults on TDS-CPC Quarterly basis to be resolved
7 Portal within 7 days from the date of reporting/reflection
8 GST Return Filing 3 working days before due date
9 GST – TDS Return Filing 3 working days before due date
10 Annual GST Return filing/Audit 15 working days before due date
Opinion related to any matter 3 working day from date of
11 pertaining to Direct Tax/ Indirect Tax communication desired in written (Hard Copy)
Opinion related to any matter On the same day
12 pertaining to Direct Tax/ Indirect Tax desired through an E-Mail
Any Other Matters Within 3 working days from the 13 date of communication
Maximum Penalty of 3 % with an overall capping of 10% of the respective months bill shall be deducted on non-compliance of above timeline stated.
20.The GMRC reserves the right to reject any or all offers received without assigning any reasons.
21.These are only proposed draft terms and conditions and can be modified at any time by the GMRC at its sole discretion.
6|P a g e Section C:
Indicative Scope of Work for Tax Consultancy Service Direct Taxes:-
1) Day to day tax matters that includes replying to various tax notice and providing necessary tax support on regular basis or to be required by GMRC as & when.
2) Tax compliance that includes Advance Income Tax Calculation, TDS Compliance and filing of all kind of periodic returns and any other additional matter as required under tax provisions.
3) Compliance of Tax details for audit and support to the Internal / Statutory / CAG Auditors including opinion and disclosures required if any.
4) Calculation and deduction of TDS will be done by GMRC, but for any professional opinion regarding the tax matters (i.e. what percentage will apply and whether the TDS is applicable or not) will be provided by the Firm either on site or off site as per the GMRC’s requirement.
5) Preparation & Submission of Quarterly TDS Returns through electronic mode will be in the scope of the Firm. Form 16 / 16A will be provided by the firm wherever and whenever required by the GMRC. It shall be the responsibility of the firm to match part A & B of form 16 and accordingly the return shall be filed.
6) Any update regarding the applicability as well as changes in Rates will be provided by the Firm.
7) Any query or intimation raised by the Income Tax Department regarding the data uploaded by the Firm, will be the sole responsibility of the Firm to prepare reply of the same, for that necessary support will be provided by GMRC. (Even after the completion of period of engagement)
8) TDS Certificates will be extracted by GMRC, so the Username and Password will be in the custody of GMRC. Data wherever required by the Firm from the CPC site will be provided by GMRC.
7|P a g e 9) Professional Opinion wherever / whenever required regarding the future contracts to be entered by GMRC shall also to be provided promptly by the Firm, either in writing or orally wherever and in whichever form as desired by GMRC.
10) Services relating to Periodic training or updating the GMRC’s personnel shall be provided by the Firm wherever and whenever desired by the GMRC at no extra cost.
11)Income Tax Return whether original or revised, whether pertaining to current Assessment Year or previous Assessment Year of the GMRC will be submitted by the Firm, there will be no limit on number of returns to be filed during the period of engagement.
12)Any Scrutiny or Appearing in front of the Income Tax Authority pertaining to any Assessment Year will be carried out by the Firm with the prior approval of GMRC and shall be with the one representative of the GMRC.
13)Consultancy and certification services required for making foreign remittances according to the applicable provisions of section 195 of the Income Tax Act will be also in scope of firm i.e. issuance of certificate in form No.15CA & 15CB and other required forms.
14)Representation before International taxation authority regarding matter arising out of withholding tax on foreign remittances if any.
15)It will be also in scope of tax consultant to provide inputs in drafting various tender clauses/contract clauses as well as providing opinion whether in writing or orally as desired by GMRC.
16)Details/data/documents related to Income Tax Appellate Tribunal/Court pertaining to any Assessment Year will be prepared by the Firm with the prior approval of GMRC and the same shall be shared with the GMRC for further submission to ITAT.
17)The scope includes Tax Audit for the relevant year if applicable to the company.
18)Other Tax related issues consequent to amendments in Income Tax Act, 1961.
8|P a g e Indirect Tax
Sales Tax Matter / Value Added Tax matter
1) Any Scrutiny or Appearing in front of the Sales Tax Authority pertaining to any Assessment Year will be carried out by the Firm with the prior approval of GMRC and shall be with the one representative of GMRC.
2) Any query or intimation raised by the Sales Tax Department regarding the data uploaded by the Firm, will be the sole responsibility of the Firm to prepare reply of the same, for that necessary support will be provided by GMRC. (Even after the completion of period of engagement).
3) Details/data/documents related to Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal/Court pertaining to any Assessment Year will be prepared by the Firm with the prior approval of GMRC and the same shall be shared with the GMRC for further submission to STAT.
4) Payment of Tax will be done by GMRC, but for that necessary duly filled challans will be provided by the Firm wherever desired after verifying the data.
1) Services relating to various aspects of custom law and applicable regulation and also applicability in the rates of duties, exemption, concessions, valuation planning, classification assistance and assessment will be provided by the Firm.
2) Wide range of custom procedures and its documentation requirements including import and Export of goods / Services, clearance of imports, warehousing, duty entitlements, availment of exemptions & concessions etc.
3) Any query or intimation raised by the Custom authority regarding the data/information/details submitted by the Firm, will be the sole responsibility of the Firm to prepare reply of the same, for that necessary support will be provided by GMRC. (Even after the completion of period of engagement)
Service Tax Matter
1) Any Scrutiny or Appearing in front of the Service Tax Authority pertaining to any Assessment Year will be carried out by the Firm with the prior approval of GMRC and shall be with the one representative of GMRC.
2) Any query or intimation raised by the Service Tax Department regarding the data uploaded by the Firm, will be the sole responsibility of the Firm to prepare reply of the same, for that necessary support will be provided by GMRC. (Even after the completion of period of engagement)
3) Payment of Tax will be done by GMRC, but for that necessary duly filled challan will be provided by the Firm wherever desired after verifying the data.
9|P a g e Goods and Service Tax 1) Advice/opinion on the applicability and levy of Goods and Service Tax. 2) The Firm will file monthly as well as annual GST returns and any other return as applicable with the concerned authorities as per the applicable periodicity & verification of reconciliation of GST return(s) with the financial data available in GMRC account books & GSTN Portal. Data for that will be provided by GMRC. 3) The Firm will conform that all the applicable provisions of GST Act are complied with and the same are accounted for in books of accounts properly. 4) Facilitation in settlement of Audit Queries, if any raised by Internal Auditors/Statutory Auditors/CAG Auditors. 5) Any Scrutiny or Appearing in front of the GST Authority pertaining to any Assessment Year will be carried out by the Firm with the prior approval of GMRC and shall be with the one representative of GMRC. 6) Any query or intimation raised by the GST Department regarding the data uploaded by the Firm, will be the sole responsibility of the Firm to prepare reply of the same, for that necessary support will be provided by GMRC. (Even after the completion of period of engagement) 7) Payment of Tax will be done by GMRC, but for that necessary duly filled challan will be provided by the Firm wherever desired after verifying the data. 8) Any other work/verification related to GST to be dealt with by GMRC in compliance with the provisions of GST Act. 9) The Firm will carry out Annual GST Audit as per applicable provisions of GST Act. Data for that will be provided by GMRC.
Tax Compliance/Audit related to Income Tax, GST and other applicable Direct and Indirect tax to be carried out every month within 5 days of the Next Month at GMRC office, Gandhinagar. After end of each month a Tax Compliance certificate is required to be issued by the Firm to the GMRC.
Relevant Documents/Details/Information related to any statutory proceeding & assessment pending with respective statutory authority till the assignment completion date has to be handed over to the successor Tax consultant along with detail note on the status of the proceedings & assessments.
10 | P a g e Section D:
Minimum Eligibility Criterion
A. Technical Evaluation
Sl. Scoring Pattern Maxi Documents to be provided as a mum proof No Pre-Qualified Criteria for technical Score Mark Copy of Self attested latest firm score 20 card issued by ICAI 60 The firm should have head office or Copy of Work Order/Service 20 Order/Contract for each case. 1 branch office in Gandhinagar or A certificate of competent Ahmedabad. authority of service recipient organization to the effect that the Existence of Firm for at least 5 5 years 5 assignment/ consultancy/ services
years Up to 7 10 has been successfully 2 completed/rendered on the letter Up to 10 15 head of the organization More than 10 20 If assignment Completion certificate is not submitted, The Firm should have rendered at For 3 10 proposal shall not be considered.
least three assignments during last assignments Self attested audited financial statements of last three years i.e. 5 financial year ended on Up to 5 20 2017-18, 2018-19 & 2019-20. 31.3.2020. The assignment should assignments
have been for services of direct Up to 7 35
and/or indirect taxes & duties to assignments
Government Company Up to 10 50
infrastructural in nature of State assignments
Government and/or Central More than 10 60 3 assignments Government
a public limited company
infrastructural in nature registered
under the companies Act.
In this regard each year
consultancy work for entire
financial year will be considered as
one (1) assignment
The Firm should have earned Up to 2 Cr 5
average minimum two crores fees Up to 3 Cr 10
during last three years. To Up to 4 Cr 15
4 calculate the average fees earned, More than 4 Cr 20
revenue of last three years will be
totaled. (FY 2017-18, 2018-19 &
11 | P a g e Definition: 1. Infrastructure Project: Road, Bridge, Port, Railways, Canal, Power Sector, Airport
Note: I. With respect to SI No.3 above, as minimum criteria to qualify for evaluation, a firm must have executed at least 3 assignments in last five year.
II. The Firm or Partners should not have been debarred or cautioned by ICAI or any Government PSUs or any State/Central Govt. Dept./Institute or any autonomous funded and/or controlled by any State/Central Govt. (A self certificate to the effect from the Firm shall be attached).
III. The bidder should not have been penalized for any disciplinary proceedings and no disciplinary proceedings should be pending against them. (imposed by any authority including ICAI)
The bidder should have valid PAN, TAN & GST number. Bidder shall have valid ICAI membership/firm registration number.
GMRC will shortlist eligible firms on the basis of technical score obtained as per the scoring pattern outlined above.
B. Evaluation of Technical Proposal 1. The firm shall be allotted Marks for technical evaluation as per table attached
herewith. 2. The firm to be eligible should score at least 70 points in technical evaluation.
C. Financial Evaluation: 1. The Evaluation Committee shall determine if the financial proposal is complete
and without computation errors. The lowest financial proposal (Fm) shall be given a financial score (Sf) of 100 points. 2. The formula for determining the financial scores is as below: SF = 100×Fm/F where SF is the financial score, Fm is the lowest price quoted by any consultant and F the price quoted by the firm.
12 | P a g e D. Final Selection 1. Proposal shall finally be ranked according to their combined technical (St) and
Financial (Sf) scores using the weight indicated as below. 2. The ranking shall be computed as follows: 3. (75% of Technical Marks) + (25% of Financial Marks) 4. The successful bidder will be selected on the basis of highest score obtained as
per above evaluation criteria. Mere meeting the qualification and/or submission of application will not confer any right for selection. Acceptance/rejection of any application will be at the sole discretion of the management of GMRC Co. Ltd.
13 | P a g e Section E: Schedule of Payment:-
1. The fee should be including all kind of charges. No other cost except the quoted fee will be paid to the auditor.
2. Taxes & Duties will be quoted separately in the format.
3. Details of taxes will be mentioned separately with effective rate.
4. TDS will be deducted while making payment as per the applicable rules.
5. There shall be 5 % deduction as retention money which would be deducted from
each monthly bill. The retention money will be released after 6 months from the
completion of work. The company reserves right not to release the retention
money on the event of unsatisfactory performance.
6. The payment schedule will be as mentioned
Milestone To be payable
Monthly fees Within 15 days of receipt of
complete bill with all
supporting including Tax
14 | P a g e Section F:
Tender for Tax Consultant
Sr. No Particulars Response
1. (a) Name of the firm (in CAPITAL
(b) Address of Head Office & Branch Offices (Please state Head Office & Branch separately)
(c) PAN No. of the firm
(d) GST No. of the firm
2. ICAI Registration No.
Region Code No.
3. E-mail Address
4. Contact No.
5. Date of constitution of the firm
6. Full-time Partners (in case of (The Details of partner Chartered
Partnership firm) as on 1st January Accountants with the firm in Annexure–“A”
2021. attached herewith)
(Please provide details in the table
Sl. Continuous association with the Firm Number of CAs
(a) CA Partner having Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of 1
year or more with the firm (but less than 5 years)
(b) CA Partner having Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of 5
year or more with the firm (but less than 10 years)
(c) CA Partner having Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of 10
year or more with the firm
7. Number of Chartered Accountants (The Details of other Chartered Accountants
employed full time with the firm employed full time with the firm in
Annexure–“B” attached herewith)
Sl. Continuous association with Number of CAs / Cost Accountant /
No. the Firm Technical Qualified Staff
15 | P a g e Sr. No Particulars Response
(a) Full time Staff having Post
Qualification Experience (PQE) of
1 year or more with the firm (but
less than 5 years)
(b) Full time Staff having Post
Qualification Experience (PQE) of
5 year or more with the firm (but
less than 10 years)
(c) Full time Staff having Post
Qualification Experience (PQE) of
10 year or more with the firm
8. Similar experience of tax consulting
services for direct or indirect taxes &
duties to Government Company
infrastructural in nature of State
Government as well as Central
Government or a private sector
infrastructure company registered
under the Companies Act.
In this regard each year consultancy
work for entire financial year will be
considered as one (1) assignment
9. Assignment with Government (The details of experience should be given
infrastructural company/ Private Sector as per Annexure–“C” attached)
10. Fees earned by the firm for the last 3 (The details of fees earned during last 3
years years should be given as per Annexure “D”
11. Profile of the firm To be attached herewith separately.
We/I declare 1. That the particulars given are complete and correct and that if any of the statements made or the information so furnished in the application form is later on found not correct or false or there had been suppression of material
16 | P a g e information, the firm would not only stand disqualified from the tender process, but would be liable for disciplinary action under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the regulations framed there under;
2. That the Firm or Partners has not been debarred or cautioned by ICAI or any Government PSUs. (A self certificate to the effect from the Firm shall be attached)
3. That individually we are not engaged in practice otherwise or in any other activity which would be deemed to be a practice under Section 2(2) of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949;
4. That the constitution of the firm as on 1st January, 2021 shown in the bid submission is the same as that in the Constitution Certificate issued by the ICAI.
5. That the firm is not the incumbent Internal Auditor of the project or the Project Implementation Authority (PIA).
6. That no partner of the audit firm or any qualified employee of the firm is related to any member of the Governing Body / Executive Committee / Board of Directors or the Project Director/ Managing Director / any Director or any of the senior management (as applicable) of the GMRC. Relative would mean husband, wife, brother, or sister or any lineal ascendant or descendant.
7. That neither the firm nor its Partners or Associates have any interest in the business of the GMRC.
8. That from the time of appointment and for one year after (to be counted from the date of issue of final audit report) the Firm ceases to be Statutory auditor, no other assignment of any kind to the PIA/project (including consultancy) will be accepted, either by the firm or by its partners or relatives of partners of the firm or by its associates.
9. The Tax Consultant is not one against which disciplinary orders have been issued by the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board and these orders are in force. Also, any partner/senior manager of the Consultant firm is not associated with the Consultant assignment in any manner if he/she has been found guilty of professional/other misconduct by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India under the First or Second Schedule of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949; or is one against whom disciplinary sanction orders have been passed by the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board.
(Sign with stamp & membership no on each page)
17 | P a g e Section G
DETAILS OF FULL-TIME PARTNERS OF THE FIRM
Year of Total Year of completed years passing Post Qualification Sr. Name of establishment completed Member Qualificat No. Partners ship No. ion (CA) Experience of firm years with the firm
No. of years
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please attach duly certified copy of ICAI Firm Card in support of the aforesaid information
Please attach duly certified copy of registration certificate of ICAI
Annexure – “B” DETAILS OF OTHER STAFF EMPLOYED FULL TIME WITH THE FIRM
Sr. Name of the Chartered Accountant Membership ACA / Date of No. No. FCA joining the
Please furnish a certificate to that effect in support of the aforesaid information. Annexure - “C” DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE
Sr. Name of the Type of Year of Latest Turnover Nature Assignment Company No. Company Assign of Entity of Completion 3 ment Amount Rs in Service Certificate
1 2 4 5 6
Please attach certified copy of Work Order/Service Order/Contract in support of the aforesaid information.
Please attach a certificate of competent authority of service recipient organization to the effect that the assignment has been successfully completed on the letter head in support of the aforesaid information.
Please also attach a Brief Details of Work Done
18 | P a g e Annexure - “D”
DETAILS OF FEES EARNED BY THE FIRM DURING LAST THREE YEARS
Sr. No FY FY FY 2017-18 2018-19 2019-20
Fees earned during year
Average annual fees earned
Please provide self attested copy of financial statements.
19 | P a g e Section H
Format for Financial Bid
Particular Fees in Rupees
For July-21 to June 22
Monthly fees including all charges and cost for
providing tax consultancy work
Taxes & Duties
Fee is including all kind of charges to render services.
We have read all the terms and conditions with respect to financial bid as enclosed
herewith and abide ourselves with.
The assignment of tax consultancy work is further extendable if performance is found
satisfactory on annual basis.
Date: (Sign with stamp & membership no Place: on each page)
20 | P a g e Bid forwarding Letter-Specimen
To, The Chief Financial Officer, GMRC Limited, Block No.1, 1st Floor Karmayogi Bhavan, Sector-10/A GANDHINAGAR-382010
Sub: Submission of Techno commercial bid.
Ref: TENDER NO: GMRC/F&A/Tax Consultant/03/2021 Dated 6th May 2021.
With reference the above we__________________ (name of bidder) hereby submit our bid as under.
A. We have prepared and submitted the bid strictly as per the format and instruction given in the tender document.
B. Techno Commercial bid and financial bid have been submitted in separate sealed envelopes duly super scribing techno commercial and financial bid and both the sealed envelope have been put in third envelope super scribing Proposal for appointment of tax Consultant.
C. The price bid is submitted un-conditionally i.e. without any condition and strictly as per the price bid format.
D. Techno-commercial bid is not having any mention of the price. E. We meet the eligibility criteria as under:
I. We are reputed firm of Chartered accountants based at Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar.
II. We are in continuous practice of tax consultancy work of companies/firms and institutions for a period of _______________years ending 31st March 2021.
III. We have ___________no. of full time partners in practice or ________ no. of associated chartered accountants in full time employment.
IV. We have not been blacklisted /debarred anytime during last 3 years ending 31st March 2021 from participating in a tender floated by any central/state PSU or any state/central government department/institutes or any autonomous funded and/or controlled by any state/central government.
21 | P a g e V. The average annual turnover of our firm is Rs _____________ during the last three financial year ending 31st March, 2020.
VI. We have not been penalized for any disciplinary proceedings and no disciplinary proceedings are pending against me/us.
VII. We are not the statutory auditors of the company. VIII. We are not falling under the preview of section 144 of the Companies Act 2013.
IX. We are having valid PAN,TAN and GST Number (documentary proof enclosed) X. We possess valid ICAI membership no./firm registration no. XI. Assignment Completion Certificate has been attached.
For_______________________________________ (Name of the signatory) Partner