The tax invoices for the membership fee and the fee for certificate of practice payable for the financial year 2023-24, is to be issued to members in the month of April, 2023. Members are requested to update their profile on the SSP portal with GSTIN of CA Firm/LLP, in which such member is a Proprietor/Individual, Partner or a Paid Assistant, to enable the system to capture the said information in the tax invoice. It may be noted that only one name of the CA firm/LLP and its GSTIN can be included in the tax invoice.
Steps to submit GSTIN at SSP portal
The member needs to:
- Login to SSP
- Use the “Profile Update and edit the Member’s Profile”
- Choose GSTIN Update Check Box
- For Partners and Paid Assistants, the Firm Nos will get listed
- Choose the one which is relevant
- Provide the Firm’s GSTIN or Personal GSTIN
- Upload the GSTIN Card / Certificate and
- Generate OTP to Submit
- The updation will be approved within seven working days
Members are requested to update their profile latest by 15th April, 2023. Any updation made after the last date will not be considered in the tax invoice for the financial year 2023-24.