TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY)
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I. P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110002
No.F. 5(45)/Policy-II/VAT/ Amendment/2010/2078-87
No.F. 5(45)/Policy-II/VAT/Amend/2010 -WHEREAS the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India have vide their letter No.10105/Secy(W)/2010 dated the 7th December, 2010, requested the Govt. of NCT of Delhi to restore VAT refund privilege for the Mauritian High Commission in Delhi; and of reciprocity; and whereas I am of the opinion that it is expedient in the interest of general public so to do.
NOW, THEREFORE, in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 103 of the Delhi Value Added tax Act, 2004, (Delhi Act 3 of 2005), I, Jalaj Shrivastava, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, hereby, make the following amendment in the Sixth Schedule of the said Act, namely:-
In The Sixth Schedule of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004
In the entry at Sl.No.1, in part-A, in the sub-entry at Sl.No. (60) regarding Mauritius,
for the amount Rs.1500/- occurring at the end, the amount Rs.4500/- shall be substituted.
This notification shall come into force with effect from 8.9.2010.
COMMISSIONER (VALUE ADDED TAX)
No.F. 5(45)/Policy-II/VAT/Amend/2010/ Dated :
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :-
- The Secretary (GAD), Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi with one spare copy for its publication in Delhi Gazette Part-IV (extraordinary) in todays date.
- Dy.Chief of Protocol (P), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, Akbar Bhawan, Chankyapuri, New Delhi.
- The Principal Secretary to Finance Minister, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi.
- The P.A. to the Leader of Opposition, 29, Delhi Legislative Assembly, Old Secretariat, Delhi.
- P.S. to Commissioner, Value Added tax, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- The Joint Secretary (Law), Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- The Registrar, Delhi Value Added Tax Appellate Tribunal, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
- VATO (Ward-99), Department of Trade & Taxes, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Guard File.
VALUE ADDED TAX OFFICER (POLICY)