Registration and Fees payment for Online French Language Course (A1 level) w.e.f 22nd January, 2022 for ICAI Members and Students - 2 Batches (One Morning and One Evening)
January, 06th 2022
Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 5th January, 2022
Registration and Fees payment for Online French Language Course (A1 level) w.e.f 22nd January, 2022 for ICAI Members and Students – 2 Batches (One Morning and One Evening)
The Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO of ICAI has made tie up with Alliance Francaise Hyderabad for online French Learning Program amongst its members and students in order to overcome language barriers abroad. The next online weekend exclusive batch for ICAI members and students of the French language course of 120 hours of A1 Level (includes A1.1 and A1.2) is starting from 22nd January, 2022.
The Salient features are as under:
1. Batch Duration - 22.01.2022-1.5.2022 (Saturdays and Sundays)
2. The enrolment is strictly on first cum first serve basis.
3. The batch size is 25 candidates. Please note that if batch size is met then only the course will initiate.
4. The final evaluation proposed by the Alliance Francaise will be conducted on the last day of the French training session. The fee for the same is included.
5. After completion of the course and after passing internal examination by Alliance Francaise Hyderabad you will be eligible for French Ministry of National Education certification DELF A1 which is recommended after this course. The fees for the same is separate. This is the only official French diploma recognized worldwide and the Alliances Françaises in India are the only official centers in organizing these examinations.
6. Successful candidates after completing the course will be eligible for 10 structured CPE hours.
7. The online courses have an entire digital framework for teaching and learning French language used by most of the Alliance Francaise network in the world (800 centers). The interface is very user friendly for the teachers and students alike.
8. There are also plenty of online resources available for the students for learning French on this platform, including a digital media library and is available 24h/7days. Please note that these courses will run online even after lockdown and for future batches as well.
9. Infrastructure requirement: good internet connection and it is compatible with desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
10. 10% fees will be deducted if any student requested for refund of fees before the commencement of batch and no fees will be refunded after the commencement of Batch as per ICAI refund policy.
For any clarifications, please write at email@example.com.
Thanks & Regards,
Committee Secretariat Committee for Development of International Trade, Services & WTO The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi -110002