Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the 23rd January, 2021 from 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
January, 06th 2021
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday
the 23rd January, 2021 from 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM Last Date for Online Form Submission 11th January, 2021 till 5:30 PM
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 23rd January, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.
2. This time the Eligibility Test will be held in online mode through DLH portal of ICAI (http://learning.icai.org) for which face recognition & SSP portal login is mandatory.
3. Members who have completed their ISA professional training classes till July 2020 under ISA 2.0 syllabus only will be eligible to appear in the ISA ET to be held on 23rd January 2021.In case you do not find your status updated, kindly forward your request giving requisite details (ISA No, Membership No, Name, ISA PT Date and City) to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
4. Candidate who had filled the ISA ET form hosted at PQC portal in the month of October 2020 and appeared on 26th December 2020 but could not qualify the ISA ET due to technical glitches and not appeared on 01st January 2021 may directly appear on 23rd January 2021 and are not required to fill the ISA ET form hosted at PQC portal
5. Cnaonwd.idates who appeared on 26th December 2020 & / or 01st January 2021 and could not qualify the ISA ET held on 1st January 2021 may fill the ISA ET form by paying the requisite fees through PQC login and can appear in the ISA ET scheduled to be held on 23rd January 2021.
6. Candidates who had filled the ISA ET form hosted at PQC portal in the month of October 2020 and have not appeared on 26th December 2020 and / or 1st January 2021 are also allowed to directly appear in the ISA ET scheduled to be held on 23rd January 2021 without filling the ISA ET form hosted now at PQC portal.
7. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form that would be available at https://pqc.icai.org from 5th January 2021 to 11th January 2021 till 5:30PM in their login.
8. ISA Eligibility Test on 23rd January 2021 will be conducted only under ISA 2.0 Syllabus. Members, who have completed the PT classes under ISA 3.0 syllabus will not be allowed to appear on 23rd January 2021 and there attempt for ISA ET will be held in May 2021. Separate notification will be hosted for the same at PQC portal.
9. Candidates filling form B (2nd attempt or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) would be paid online through PQC Portal. Note: Candidates appearing for the first time are not required to pay any fees and have to fill Form A.
10. Members who have already cleared the ISA Eligibility Test, are not required to appear again. 11. Guidelines regarding online ISA exam mode will be issued separately.
The process for filling the online ISA Eligibility Test application form is as below:
A) Login at https://pqc.icai.org using your Username and Password.
B) Click on Dashboard tab -> Exam and Results tab -> ISA PQC -> Eligibility Test tab -> Fill online Form
The Secretary, Phone: 0120 3045 992 / 961 E-mail ID: Digital Accounting and Assurance Board, The email@example.com / isa2icai.in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 7th Floor, Hostel Block, ICAI Bhawan, A-29,