Engagement of Chartered Accountant Firm for Accounting and Taxation Works
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RANCHI (Jharkhand) -834010 intends to invite the offer from reputed and experienced firms/Agencies, empanelled with CAG for “Engagement of Chartered Accountant Firm for Accounting and Taxation Works” of IIIT RANCHI on the prescribed format provided by Institute Authority. The engagement of firm will be valid for two years and extendable up to another one year subject to satisfactory performance.
Interested Agency /Firm are requested to forward their bid to Indian Institute of Information Technology, Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi – 10.
Agency/ Firm should be from Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Detailed Tender document is available on IIIT RANCHI web-site http://www.iiitranchi.ac.in. The tenderers can download the tender document from the aforesaid web site and fill up and sign every page and submit in the office of undersigned.
Asst. Registrar (Purchase) IIIT RANCHI SCHEDULE
Name of Organization INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RANCHI Tender Type Limited (Open/Limited/EOI/Auction/Single) Tender Category (Services/Goods/works) Services Type/Form of Contract (Work/Supply/ Auction/Service/Buy/Empanelment/ Sell) Services Product Category (Civil Works/Electrical Works/Fleet Engagement of Chartered Accountant Firm for Management/ Computer Systems) Accounting and Taxation Works Date of Issue/Publishing Last Date & Time for submission of Bids 24/12/2020 (15:00 Hrs) Date and Time of Opening of Bids 15/01/2021 (15:00 Hrs) Tender Fee 15/01/2021 (15:30 Hrs) Bid Validity days (180/120/90/60/30) Address for Communication Rs.: NIL 120 days (From date of opening of tender) E-mail Address Assistant Registrar (Purchase), IIIT Ranchi-
PREPARATION OF BIDS
1. Bidder should take into account any corrigendum published on the tender document before submitting their bids.
2. Please go through the tender advertisement and the tender document carefully to understand the documents required to be submitted as part of the bid. Please note the number of covers in which the bid documents have to be submitted, the number of documents including the names and content of each of the document that need to be submitted. Any deviations from these may lead to rejection of the bid.
1) SCOPE OF WORK
1. Internal Audit of IIIT Ranchi Capital & Revenue Expenditure, Provident Fund, NPS, including regular checking of vouchers, accounting transactions, cash/bank balances, investment, trial balance etc.
2. Preparation of Income Tax Returns, TDS returns, Preparation and Issuance of Form-16, GST Returns, Payment and Returns of Professional Taxes.
3. Checking of day to day financial transactions so as to ensure compliances related to General Financial Rules (GFR), Accounting Standards, Correct classification of expenses, use of correct ledger and cost center in accounting, Arithmetical Accuracy.
4. Ensuring accuracy of Books of Accounts, files, bank reconciliation statements, stock register, Assets register (consumable and non-consumable), salary register.
5. Assistance in reconciliation of trial balances schedules and bank accounts & preparation of Final Accounts as prescribed by MHRD/Dept. of Education. 6. Assistance in preparation of replies to Govt. Audit observations and accounting action thereof. 7. Professional advice in respect of compliance with tax laws, filing of returns thereof, Income
tax calculation, TDS matters, GST Matters, Professional Tax etc. 8. Submission of Audit Report for each quarter by the end of subsequent month and Internal
Audit Report by 30th April after necessary rectification of accounting action on observations in the quarterly reports. 9. Preparation of Utilization Certificates under Plan and Non- Plan Accounts and Signing of utilization certificate as prescribed by MHRD. 10. Assistance in reconciliation of Fee receipt and other dues from student, release of Assistantship and Caution Money. 11. Scope of work includes function as Internal Auditor for ensuring compliance with Govt. rules as mentioned above and effectiveness of internal control system. Pre Audit of contracts/procurement proposals and related payments.
Note : Bidders are requested to visit the institute for discussion and clarification, if any, regarding scope of work before submitting the bids.
2) BID PROCEDURES
1. The Firm/Agency (bidders) who are desirous of participating in e- tender can download the tender document from Institute web site: http://www.iiitranchi.ac.in. Bid has to be submitted offline.
2. The bidders are advised to go through the tender documents and understand the terms and conditions specified therein before submitting the tender.
3. Authority to sign: - All the documents must be duly signed by the bidder. If an individual or a proprietor of a firm is a signatory, he/she should sign above in full and furnish current address. In case of a partnership firm, all the partners of the firm or a partner holding Power of Attorney for the firm (a certified copy of the Power of Attorney should accompany the Documents) should sign in this case. In both cases, a certified copy of the partnership deed and current address of all the partners of the firm should be furnished. In case of a limited Company or a Corporation, the Documents shall be signed by a duly authorized person holding Power of Attorney for signing the Documents, accompanied by copies of the Power of Attorney and the Memorandum and Articles of Association duly attested by a Notary Public.
4. The bidder should sign and stamp each page of the tender document as a token of having read and understood the terms & conditions contained therein and submit the same along with the bid.
5. Validity of offer: Bidder shall agree to keep the tender open for 120 days from the due date of submission thereof and not to make any modifications in its terms and conditions.
6. Opening of the tender: Bids will be opened by a committee duly constituted for this purpose at the appointed date, time and place.
7. The Firm/Agency for Engagement of Chartered Accountant Firm will be finalized considering lowest rates / fee. However, IIIT Ranchi reserves the right to consider and / or accept the higher bid on the basis of experience, contracts executed and other relevant factors, on recommendation of the internal committee.
8. Tender document should consist of Registration No., PAN No., GST No., Documentary proof of each should be submitted.
9. Firm should submit a declaration stating that the firm or its subsidiaries has not been blacklisted by any academic institutions/reputed organizations or institutions. 10. This Contract will be for two years and extendable up to another one year subject to satisfactory performance.
11. Acceptance and Rejection: Committee constituted for this purpose reserve the right to shortlist/ reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason with the approval of Director.
12. Disputes and Jurisdiction: Any legal disputes arising out of any breach of contract pertaining to this tender shall be settled in the court of competent jurisdiction located within the District of Ranchi.
13. Details of rates / fee / remuneration to be submitted on a separate letter head of the firm / agency.
3) PAYMENT TERMS
1. Fee will be paid on quarterly basis on submission on completion of jobs and submission of bill along with audit report for the concerned quarter. The final payment of last quarter will be paid after submission of bill, Annual Audit report and finalization of Annual Accounts. TDS as applicable will be deducted from the Fee.
1. The Proprietor/ Partners and employee of the CA Firm shall not disclose/ divulge any proprietary or confidential information relating to assignment, the services or the information of the office of IIIT Ranchi without written consent of the Director of the Institute.
2. The Firm/ Company shall not share the data/ information and analysis relating to IIIT RANCHI obtained during course of their assigned job, with unauthorized person or persons, entity or agency.
5) OBLIGATION OF IIIT RANCHI
1. Necessary records, files, space, computers, table etc. will be provided by the institute to the CA firm. 2. Instructions shall be given to concerned authorities and officers of the Institute to co-operate with the
staff of CA firm for smooth functioning. 3. In case of operational difficulties, the Registrar, IIIT RANCHI may take steps to remove such difficulties
without materially altering the scope of work or terms and conditions. 4. Institute will provide Day to day necessary stationary. 5. Institute will provide required Software for making Accounting and Taxation works, software preferably
TALLY.ERP 9 or above (or equivalent software) will be provided.
1. Engagement of Chartered Accountant Firm for Accounting and Taxation works is for two years, subject to assessment of annual performance by the Institute Authority.
2. Bidders are advised to satisfy themselves about the quantum of the work before submitting their Bids; no extra charges consequent on any misunderstanding or otherwise shall be allowed.
3. The firm shall be responsible for faithful compliance of the provisions of the work order. Any breach or failure to perform the same may result in termination of the work order contract as well as other legal recourse. 4. The contract can be terminated at any point of time if the services of the CA firm are not found satisfactory, by giving 30 days notice. In such an event, the work shall be got done from another agency at the risk and cost of the defaulting firm.
5. The Director, IIIT Ranchi reserves the right to reject the Tender in whole or in part without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Director shall be final and binding on the CA firm in respect of any clause covered under the contract.
6. Any misconduct/misbehaviour on the part of manpower deployed by the agency will not be tolerated and such person will have to be replaced immediately upon instruction from the Institute.
7. Any dispute between the CA firm and IIIT Ranchi will be resolved by the committee constituted for the purpose by the Director, IIIT Ranchi. If the firm is not satisfied with the decision of the committee, may approach the Director, IIIT Ranchi for resolution of the dispute.
8. For the purpose of said assignment as well as for any matter arising there under or connected therewith, will be resolved within the jurisdiction of Courts at Ranchi District.
(For engagement of Chartered Accountant Firm at Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi for Accounting and Taxation Work)
1) Details of CA Firm:
1 Name of the CA Firm
2 Official address of the firm with complete contact details Telephone Number (s)
Mobile Number (s)
Email Address (s)
3 Registration no of the firm 4 PAN No. (copy enclosed)
5 GST No.
6 List of major audits carried out during Refer to Annexure: C the last 3 years
7 List of major accounting work carried Refer to Annexure: D out during last 3 years
8 List of major Taxation assignment Refer to Annexure: E handled during last 3 years
9 Description of work Monthly charges (inclusive of all charges/ taxes
as applicable) in rupees
10 Signed copy of Scope of Work attached
2) Detail of Proprietor/ Partners (Status as on 01.04.2020) Sl Name and Membership Designation Qualification Date of joining
No. Contact No. (ACA/FCA) the firm
3) Detail of staff members. Yes/No a) No of qualified employees: b) No of staff other than Qualified employees : 4) Status of firm a. CAG empanelled firm: b. Category of firm as per ICAI norms:
1. Certificate of practice and status of the Firm on 01/04/2020 as per ICAI records. 2. Declaration about the truth and correctness of data submitted in the letter head of
Firm. 3. Duly signed copy of the Scope of Work. 4. Details of rates / fee / remuneration on a separate letter head of the firm / agency.
for, Name of the Firm:
(CA.................................................. ) Prop / Partner Membership No: Annexure: B
We hereby undertake to provide all the required services, as mentioned in the attached scope of work, and in Technical Bid as well as other documents communicated by IIIT Ranchi, if we are appointed.
Place: Signature of Bidder Date Name.................................... Full Address..........................
(Office Seal) Annexure: C
List of major Audits carried out during last three years
Name of the organization and Period of Work Name of Contact Person Particulars of assignment. From ---------To and Contact No.
(ATTACH EXTRA PAGES IF REQUIRED) Signature of Bidder Name: ________________ Designation: ____________________________ Organization Name: ______________________ Contact No. : ____________________________ Annexure: D
List of major accounting work carried out during last three years
Name of the organization and Period of Work Name of Contact particulars of work From Person and Contact No. To
(ATTACH EXTRA PAGES IF REQUIRED)
Signature of Bidder Name: ________________ Designation: ____________________________ Organization Name: ______________________ Contact No. : ____________________________ Annexure: E
List of major Taxation assignments handled during last three years
Name of the organization and Period of Work Name of Contact
particulars of work From To Person and Contact No.
(ATTACH EXTRA PAGES IF REQUIRED) Signature of Bidder Name: ________________ Designation: ____________________________ Organization Name: ______________________ Contact No. : ____________________________ [In the Letterhead of the firm] ANNEXURE -F
Declaration Form Dated: 24/12/2020
Tender Notice No.: IIITR/LTE/20-21/10/CA
I/We Partner/ Proprietor
hereby declare that:
1. I/We have read and understood all the terms and condition of the tender. We fulfil all the terms and conditions and applied for the tender for engagement of Chartered Accountants Firms at IIIT RANCHI for accounting and taxation works.
2. Our firm / our partners and our employee will not disclose any proprietary or confidential information relating to assignment, the services or the information of the office of IIIT Ranchi to any unauthorized person or any outside agency without written consent of the Director of the Institute.
3. The documents attached and information provided herewith is true and correct to the best of our knowledge and belief. We know that if the information/ documents attached are found incorrect/false (at any stage of the tender process or even after awarding the work order), we may be debarred from the empanelment and when appointed, the appointment shall be treated as cancelled. The disciplinary action may be taken against the person/ the firm for incorrect information or false declaration.
4. This also certified that this firm have not been indicted or convicted by court of law or no adverse orders have been passed against this firm by regulatory authorities. Further, no investigation by any regulatory authority is pending against the firm. This firm have not been barred from appointment by any Govt. and/or PSUs and/or Semi Govt entities.
5. I/We have attached the details of rates / fee / remuneration on separate letter head of the firm / agency.
6. I/We also understand that the decision of Director IIIT RANCHI will be final.
for, any dispute or litigation.
Name of the Firm:
(CA ..................................... ) Prop / Partner Membership no : Tender Notice No.: IIITR/LTE/20-21/10/CA ANNEXURE -G
Sub. : Compliance Report
Sl. Description of Item(s)/Parameters/Information Submitted Page Sl. No. No. by bidder as of
1. We have gone through the terms & conditions of the tender Yes or No Documents document and agreed to abide by the same. PERFORMANCE OF THE ORGANISATION
2. Bidder is registered Firm with proof of document
3. PAN No. (copy to be enclosed)
4. GST No. (copy to be enclosed)
5. List of major audits carried out during the last 3 years as ANNEXURE – C
6. List of major accounting work carried out during last 3 years as ANNEXURE –D
7. List of major Taxation assignment handled during last 3 years as ANNEXURE - E
8. Detail of Proprietor /Partners & Qualified Staff (Status as on 01/04/2020)
9. Detail of semi qualified members.
10. Certificate of practice and status of the Firm on 01/04/2020 as per ICAI records.
11. Declaration as prescribed ANNEXURE -F 12. All other requisite document as specified in tender
document confirming to company Profile. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
13. Is bid valid for 120 days/or as specified 14. Is Bid document duly signed 15. Agree to start the work as specified 16. Agreed to provide man power as specified 17. Payment Terms agreed as Specified
18. Agreed to sign contract as per Terms &Conditions