Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority is a Statutory Authority established under PPV&FR Act, 2001 and nodal department is Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Govt. of India. It has five branch offices located at Guwahati, Ranchi, Palampur, Pune and Shivamogga. Ministry is giving grants- in-aid to the Authority under central sector scheme, which is being utilized as per the provisions of the Act. The organization is maintaining its accounts on accrual basis of accounting and preparing its annual accounts in the formats prescribed by Comptroller and Auditor General for Central Autonomous Bodies. PPV&FR Authority has submitted its annual accounts to the Parliament for the last 13 years which has been audited by CAG. The budget estimate (BE) for the year 2021-22 as approved by the Ministry was Rs.59.70 crore. Tender for engagement of Chartered Accountant services on monthly contract basis are invited for a period of three years as per requirement of PPV&FRA.
1. Online bids only accepted
Bids must be submitted online only through CPPP Portal that is www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app and offline bids will be out rightly rejected and EMD has to be paid online and proof of payment of EMD along with UTR number must be enclosed along with Technical Bid.
2. Details of Earnest Money Deposit:-
Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of an amount of Rs.10,000/-(Rupees Ten thousand only) must be paid by online fund transfer to Canara Bank, NASC Complex, New Delhi- 110012, Account Number- 91532010008572, IFSC- CNRB0019153. A bid not accompanied by EMD shall be rejected. No overwriting or cutting is permitted in the tender documents. Any such bid with overwriting or cutting shall be rejected outright.
3. Time Schedule of Tender
Earnest Money Deposit to be made by the Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Tenderer Thousand only)
Performance Security Deposit to be made by 5% of the annual value of the successful Tenderer: contract
Date of release of Tender on line 04/10/2021 Last date and time for submission of Tender 25/10/2021 Date and time for opening of Technical Bid 28/10/2021 Date and time for opening of Financial Bid 01/11/2021
4. Engagement of Chartered Accountant for three years: -
Authority intends to engage a Chartered Accountant for three years for maintenance and finalization of accounts based on applicable Accounting Standards and guidelines given by CAG for maintaining the accounts by Central Autonomous Bodies and taxation related work.
5. Scope of work
Apart from review of existing systems and procedures of internal check & control system, the Chartered Accountant so engaged shall be required to do the following functions:
1. Maintenance of all the cash and journal vouchers and feeding thereof in the Tally Software.
2. Maintenance of all the Ledger Accounts & periodical scrutiny thereof. 3. Monthly Reconciliation of all the cash and bank transactions. 4. Finalisation of periodical Receipt and payment Account, income and Expenditure
Account and Balance Sheet along with their schedules & annexure. 5. Maintenance & settlement of accounts of Branch Offices located at Guwahati,
Ranchi, Palampur, Pune and Shivamogga. 6. Review & finalization of all receivable & payables as appearing in the accounts. 7. Compilation & furnishing of all the information required at the time of audit of
Annual Accounts of the Authority by CAG. 8. Suggestions for improvement on the points raised by CAG. 9. Review and finalisation of Utilisation Certificates against Grants-in-aid received from
GOI and adjustment of advances paid to various DUS Test Centres, Training Centres and other Institutions etc. 10. All taxation related matters. 11. Quarterly Management reporting about status of compilation, consolidation & reconciliation of accounts and timely submission of statutory returns/ reports.
All the functions have to be carried out by engaged CA by deploying two staff out of which one must be CA (inter) at PPV &FRA office in New Delhi on regular basis from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM on all working days.
The conditions for eligibility are as follows:- a) The bidder should be a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. b) The bidder should be placed in Delhi. c) The bidder should be empanelled with Comptroller and Auditor General of India. d) Annual turnover of bidder should be Rs.2 crore (Rupees Two Crore only) and above. e) The bidder should have atleast three years' continuous experience of the CA in the field of providing such services in Central Govt. establishments/autonomous bodies of Govt. of India/Corporations of Govt. of India/ reputed public organizations. f) The CA should be registered with Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax and other relevant statutory departments/Organization. (PAN and GST registration to be enclosed)
7. Documents to be attached:-
a) Name and address of the CA/ sole proprietor and year of establishment (proof of CA certificate of ICAI should be attached in case of sole proprietor and for managing partner in case of Partnership and in case of firm, partnership agreement be attached). b) CA should be based in Delhi (GST registration to be attached as residence proof.) c) The CA should be empanelled with Comptroller and Auditor General of India. (Proof should be attached). d) Annual turnover should be Rs.2 crore (Rupees Two Crore only) and above (proof should be attached). e) In case of firm, No. of Partners in the firm showing their educational and professional qualification, experience etc. (proof should be attached). f) Last three years' continuous experience of the CA in the field of providing such services in Central Govt. establishments/autonomous bodies of Govt. of India/Corporations of Govt. of India/ reputed public organizations to be detailed in the enclosed form in a tabular pattern. (One proof to be attached for every year) g) Certified Annual Accounts of the Chartered Accountant for the last three years. (Proof should be attached) h) Duly certified copies of the satisfactory services where the tenderer is providing the services for the last three years. (Proof should be attached) i) The CA should be registered with Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax and other relevant statutory departments/Organization. (PAN and GST registration to be enclosed)
All the copies of the proof must be self-certified/ attested at true copies.
8. MODE OF SUBMISSION OF BIDS.
The bids have to be submitted online in two bid system that is Technical and Financial bid. Technical Bid is in Annexure-A and Financial Bid is in Annexure-B. "Financial Bid" which shall contain monthly fee chargeable including all expenses excluding taxes. Only Financial bids of bidders who have qualified in Technical Bids shall be opened.
9. Performance Security Deposit.
The CA to whom the work is to be awarded will have to deposit Performance Security @5% of the total yearly value of the contract and performance Security will be returned after of the contract period is over. The Performance Security Deposit will be adjusted with EMD in case of successful bidder and in other cases the EMD will be returned to the unsuccessful bidders.
The Technical bid shall be opened in the committee room of PPV &FRA, S-2, 'A' Block, NASC Complex, DPS Marg, New Delhi- 110012 in the presence of the representative of bidders who wish to be present. At the first instance the technical bids shall be examined by the committee constituted for the purpose. At the second stage financial bids, of only those agencies/bidders will be opened who have qualified in the technical bids. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the tender at any time or amend/withdraw any of the terms and conditions contained in the Tender Document without assigning any reason, thereof.
Deputy Registrar & In-charge Admin ANNEXURE-A
1 Name of the Company/Firm/Agency/Sole Proprietor (a) Full address with Post Box No. and telephone no. if any of the
Company/Firm/Agency/ Sole Proprietor Permanent Address
Business/Commercial Address: (Bidder to be placed in Delhi and GST registration certificate to be attached as proof.)
2 Date of Chartered Accountant Membership of the Agency/Firm/Company/Sole Proprietor – (Chartered Accountant Membership certificate issued by ICAI)
3 Whether empanelled in CAG, if yes (attach copy of CAG empanelment certificate)
4 For partnership firms, it may be indicated whether the firm has been registered und the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 Please also state further whether by the partnership agreement the partner who has signed the tender has been authorized to refer dispute concerning business of the partnership to arbitration.
ii. if answer to the above is in negative, whether there is any general power of attorney executed by all the partners of the firm authorizing the partner who has signed the tenders to refer dispute concerning business of the partnership to arbitration.
iii. if the answer to point (i) and (ii) above is affirmative, please furnish a copy of either the partnership agreement or the general power of attorney as the case may be. The copy should be attested by a Notary Public otherwise its execution would be admitted by affidavit on a properly stamped paper by all partner(s)
iv. Name, address, telephone no. of the proprietor/ partner of the Company/Agency/Firm or if it is a Company, the same details of the Director(s) of the company. 5 Name and full address of your banker, indicate bank account numbers and type of account (saving/current) 6 Certified Annual Accounts for the past three years to be enclosed 7 PAN Number GST Registration Number Permanent Account Number (PAN) (Copy of PAN to be enclosed). In case of partnership firm/company copies of PAN of the all partners/ Directors to be enclosed. 8 Goods and Services Tax registration number with validity period, if any. (Copy of GST registration to be enclosed) 9 Any other relevant information
Signature of the tendered or his/her Authorised Signatory PART-II
Details of Minimum 3 years experience/work done (Attach copy of Award Document)
Sl. No. Name of Deptt./ Period No. of Staff Remarks Organization & deployed Name of Contact Person with Ph. No. From To
10. UTR of EMD
An Earnest Money Deposit of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees
Ten Thousand only) has to be paid and copy of UTR
and transaction receipt be attached.
11. Name and address of the CA’s representative and
whether the CA would be represented at the time of
the opening of the tenders.
12. Name of the permanent representative to be
visiting PPV & FR Authority, New Delhi regarding
Signature of the tendered or his/her Authorised Signatory
N.B. Please paginate supplementary pages, if added. ANNEXURE 'B'
RATE OF SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED BY THE CA
Sl. No. Scope of work and No. of person/(s) Rate per month excluding 1. Qualification taxes (To be mentioned in 02 ( One should be words and figures) Engagement of Chartered CA( Intermediate) Accountant for maintenance & (Rate per month in words and finalization of accounts and figures only to be quoted taxation related work for the excluding taxes) 2021-22 to 2023 to 24.
1. Financial Bid shall be filled up by the CA clearly without any cutting and overwriting in figures and words.
2. Rate shall be mentioned only per month basis for three years clearly not in quarterly or yearly basis etc.
Signature of the tenderer or his/her Authorised Signatory TENDERS FOR PROVIDING ENGAGEMENT OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS AT PPV&FR AUTHORITY, S-2 'A' BLOCK, NASC COMPLEX, DPS MARG,OPP. TODAPUR VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110012 AND ITS BRANCH OFFICES AT GUWAHATI, RANCHI, PALAMPUR, PUNE AND SHIVAMOGGA
Full Name & Address of the Tenderer In addition, Post Box No, if any, should be quoted in all communications to this office: Telephone No:- Fax No.:- Mobile No:- E-mail address:-
_______________ _______________ _______________
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR AND IN-CHARGE (ADMIN) PPV & FR AUTHORITY, S-2 'A' BLOCK, NASC COMPLEX, DPS MARG, OPP: TODAPUR VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-12.
1. I/We have read all the particulars regarding the general information and other terms and conditions for ENGAGEMENT OF CA FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS AT PPV& FR AUTHORITY, S-2 'A' BLOCK, NASC COMPLEX, DPS MARG, OPP. TODAPUR VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-12 AND ITS BRANCH OFFICES AT GUWAHATI, RANCHl, PALAMPUR, PUNE AND SHlVAMOGA and agree to provide the services as detailed in the schedules enclosed and as will be indicated in your letter of Intent. I/we agree to hold this offer valid for 90 days. The rates quoted will be valid for a period of three years.
I/ we have understood the terms and conditions for the contract and shall provide the best services strictly in accordance with the requirements of PPV & FRA.
2. The following documents are enclosed for kind consideration. Schedules I, II and III
accompanying this tender contain _____Pages.
a. Technical bid (Annexure-A) & duly completed and signed with EMD of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) and all relevant documents.
b. Terms & Conditions for engagement of CA (schedule I, II and III) duly completed and signed.
c. Financial bid (Annexure-B) and duly completed and signed. d. Online Payment for Rs. 10,000/- being the Earnest Money Deposit.
3. Every page of tender document including all Schedules/Annexure has been duly signed by me.
Date:__________________ ____________ Signature & official seal of the tendered Signature of witness:__________________ Name and Designation of witness: _______ or his/her Authorised Signatory:___________ Address of witness:___________________ Mobile No. of witness:_________________ Permanent Address: ____________________
Subject: Engagement of Chartered Accountant for maintenance and Finalization of Accounts and Taxation related work for the year 2021-22.
INVITATION TO ONLINE TENDER AND INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTAT FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS AT PPV & FR AUTHORITY, S-2 'A' BLOCK, NASC COMPLEX, DPS MARG, OPP. TODAPUR VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-12 AND ITS BRANCH OFFICES AT GUWAHATI, RANCHI, PALAMPUR, PUNE AND SHIVAMOGGA
Online Tenders are hereby invited on behalf of the Chairperson of the PPV & FR Authority, New Delhi under two- bid system for Engagement of CAG Empanelled Chartered Accountants FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS AT PPV & FR AUTHORITY, S-2 'A' BLOCK, NASC COMPLEX, DPS MARG, OPP. TODAPUR VILLAGE, NEW DELHI-110012 AND ITS BRANCH OFFICES AT GUWAHATI, RANCHl, PALAMPUR, PUNE AND SHIVAMOGGA
1. The terms and conditions of the contract are those as detailed in the tender forms and its schedules. Please submit your rates in the tender form in accordance with the requirements stated in the attached Schedules/Annexure.
2. The tenderer cannot resile from his/her offer or modify the terms and conditions thereof
subsequently. If the tenderer fails to observe and comply with the rates/tender offered by
him/her, the aforesaid amount of EMD will be forfeited by the Authority. In the event of the
offer made by the tenderer not being accepted, the amount of earnest money deposited by
the tenderer will be refunded to him within one month from the date of finalization of the
tender. PPV&FRA shall pay no interest on the EMD.
3. Each page of the tender and the schedule to the tender and Annexure(s), if any, should be
signed by the tenderer.
4. In the event of the space provided in the Schedule/ Form being inadequate for the required
purposes, additional pages may be added. Each additional page must be numbered
consecutively and be signed in full by the tenderer. In such cases, reference about the
additional pages must be made in the tender form.
5. The tenders are liable to be ignored if complete information as required is not given therein or
if the particulars asked for in the schedules to the tenders are not fully filled in. Individual
signing the tenders or other documents connected with the contract may specify whether
he/she signs it in the capacity of (i) a sole proprietor or constituted attorney of such sole
proprietor or (ii) a partner of the firm if it be partnership in which
case he/she must have authority to refer the dispute concerning the partnership to arbitration
whether by virtue of the partnership agreement or power of attorney or constituted attorney
of the firm.
6. If a tenderer does not accept the offer within 15 (fifteen) days of the issue of the letter of
award by PPV&FRA, the offer made shall be deemed to be withdrawn without any notice &
earnest money deposit shall stand forfeited.
7. In case of partnership firms, where no authority has been given to any partner to execute the
contract/ agreement concerning the business of the partnership, the tenders and all other
related documents must be signed by every partner of the firm. If an enquiry it appears that
the persons signing the tender or any other tender related documents had no authority to do
so, the Authority shall without prejudice to other civil and criminal remedies cancel the
contract and hold the signatory liable for all costs and
damages beside forfeiture of the EMD.
8. The rates quoted by CA in tender be given both in figures and words failing which the same is
liable to be rejected. Tenders will be opened by the authorized officer/(s) of PPV&PRA.
9. Tenderer or his/her authorized representative may be present at the time of opening of the
tenders. The name and address of the representative who would be attending the opening of
the tenders on behalf of the tenderer should be indicated in the tender. Name and address of
permanent representative or the tenderer, if any, may also be indicated.
10. An amount equivalent to 5% of the annual value of contract is to be deposited by the successful bidder as Performance Security Deposit only after receiving the communication from the PPV&FRA in the form of either an Account Payee Demand Draft or Banker's cheque or Bank Guarantee from a Nationalized Public Sector Bank in favour of the " PPV&FRA, New Delhi" with validity of 14 months from the date of initiation of the contract. In the event of non-deposit of the same, within the specified period, the earnest money deposit will be forfeited. The performance security deposit shall be forfeited /enforced by the Department without notice on non-compliance of the terms of engagement by the service provider or frequent absence of staff from the duty/misconduct of the staff provided by the CA. 11. No interest on Earnest Money Deposit/Performance Security Deposit shall be paid by the Authority to the tenderer. 12. Chairperson, PPV& FR Authority reserves the right to reduce or terminate the period of contract or to extend its duration in the interest of the Authority. 13. Decision of Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority shall be final for any aspect of the engagement of CA services. Disputes arising, if any, on the contract will he settled at the level of the Chairperson, PPV &FRA by mutual consultation and in case of failure of settlement, dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority in Delhi Jurisdiction. The decision of the sole arbitrator so appointed shall be final and binding on the parties. Arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. 14. Letter of intent will be communicated by PPV&FRA to the successful bidder by fax, e-mail or any other form of communication as soon as possible. 15. The Authority does not pledge itself to accept the lowest or any other tender and also reserves to itself the right of accepting or rejecting any of the tender in whole or in part at the discretion of the Chairperson, PPV&FRA. Conditional tenders will not be accepted. 16. The staff deployed by the CA will be accepted once found suitable after necessary suitability assessment by PPV &FRA. 17. The Authority reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions of the contract as mentioned in the Schedules I & II of this document, at its discretion, in the interest of the job/work.
Deputy Registrar and In-charge (Admin) PPV&FRA Schedule- II
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BE OBSERVED BY THE CA INTERESTED TO PROVIDE SERVICE AT PPV&FRA.
The undersigned has read the following terms & Conditions for submission of Technical Bid and Financial Bid in connection for engagement of CA for mainly Accounting and Taxation related services to PPV&FRA.
1. The staff shall attend duties punctually and alternative arrangements shall be made by the Chartered Accountant, if required whenever any of the members of staff remains away from duty.
2. Changing of staff deployed shall be with the approval of the Chairperson, PPV&FRA only. 3. CA shall ensure minimum salary payments to their paid employees as notified by the Government
from time to time. This clause does not applies to articled assistant where stipend amount governed by the provisions of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. 4. The Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority reserves the right to reject any or all quotations in whole or in part without assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority shall be final and binding on the CA in respect of clauses covered under the contract. 5. The staff provided shall maintain confidentiality and discipline in the premises of PPV & FR Authority, New Delhi. 6. The Annual Accounts of the Authority shall be prepared with in a period of 60 (sixty) days from the end of the financial year. 7. All statutory compliance shall be completed within prescribed time limit. 8. Accounts of the Authority shall be reviewed by a qualified Chartered Accountant at least on quarterly basis and at the time of finalization of annual accounts. 9. The agreement is terminable with one month notice by the Authority. In case of termination of this contract on its expiry or otherwise, the staff deployed by the service provider shall not be entitled to any claim for any absorption in any capacity in the Authority. 10. The CA shall not sublet the contract to any other CA. 11. The CA or its Staff shall not misuse the premises allotted to them for any purpose other than the purpose for which the contract is awarded. 12. The CA shall employ good and reliable persons with good health. In case any of the staff so provided is not found suitable, the Authority shall have the right to ask for his/her replacement without giving any reason thereof and the CA shall have to replace such staff immediately. 13. The staff so provided by the CA under this contract will not be the employees of the Authority at any point of time and there will be no employer-employee relationship between the Authority and the persons so engaged by the CA in the aforesaid services shall be employees of the CA only for all purposes. 14. Payment will be made on monthly basis upon submission of pre-receipted bill along with attendance sheets of the staff. 15. No request for alteration in the rates once quoted will be entertained during the period the contract is in force. 16. Passwords/ IDs to be s h a r e d w i t h the PPV&FRA. 17. The CA will discharge all its legal obligations in respect of the staff to be employed/ deployed by it for the execution of the work in respect of their Salary and service conditions and shall also comply with all the rules and regulations, provisions of law in force that may be applicable to them from time to time. The CA shall indemnify and keep indemnified PPV&FRA against any claims, loss or damages that may be caused to it on account of any failure on its part to comply with the obligations under various laws. In case of any dispute, the decision of Chairperson, PPV&FRA shall be final and binding on the CA. 18. TDS in respect of the payment made to CA will be deducted by PPV&FRA as per rules applicable from time to time. 19. PPV & FR Authority reserves the right to discontinue the service at any time by giving one month’s notice if the, services of the CA are found unsatisfactory and PPV&FRA has the right to award the contract to any other CA at the risk and cost of the current CA and excess expenditure incurred on account of this can be recovered by forfeiting /enforcing the performance security or from the pending bills of the CA or raising a separate claim. 20. The CA shall be solely responsible for the redressal of grievances/resolution of dispute related to Staff deployed and Authority shall in no way be responsible for settlement of such issues whatsoever of the Staff.
Signature of the Tenderer or his her Authorized Signatory 21. The CA will furnish to the PPV & FR Authority the full particulars of the staff and also ensure that the Staff deployed possesses the requisite academic and experience for rendering the requisite services to the PPV & FR Authority.
22. The tendering CA shall be liable to deposit all taxes, levies, cess etc. on account of service rendered by it to the Authority with the concerned tax collection authorities from time to time as per extant rules, regulations, laws and Acts on the matter and PPV&FRA does not own any responsibility in this regard.
23. The staff will be bound by office timings, duty of the PPV & FR Authority. 24. Any loss, theft or damage to the life and/or property of the PPV & FR Authority and its
employees shall be compensated for by the CA if the cause of such loss, theft or damage is on account of default, negligence and/or lapse of the Staff deployed by the CA. 25. The staff deployed by the CA will be accepted once found suitable after necessary suitability assessment by PPV&FRA. 26. In case of breach of any terms and conditions attached to this contract, the performance security deposit of the CA will be liable to be forfeited/ enforced against the CA by the Authority besides annulment of the contract. 27. The terms and conditions, as stipulated in the tender documents and enclosed herewith, shall be deemed to be part of the agreement.
LIQUIDATED DAMAGES CLAUSES:
28. Whenever and wherever it is found that the work is not up to the mark, it will be brought to the notice of the supervisory staff of the CA by PPV & FR Authority and if no action is taken, liquidated damages clause will be invoked. An amount equivalent to two days of contract amount subject to a minimum of Rs.2500/- will be levied as liquidated damages per day.
29. Any misconduct/misbehavior on the part of the Staff deployed by the CA will not be brooked and such persons will have to be replaced immediately.
30. The Chairperson, PPV&FRA reserves the right to reject any or all tenders in whole or in part without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Chairperson, PPV&FRA shall be final and binding on the CA in respect of any clause covered under the Contract.
Signature of the Tenderer or his/her Authorized Signatory
N.B. All pages must be signed. Schedule-III
DRAFT SPECIMEN AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made at ................................... (place) on the ......... day of ............. "Two
Thousand Twenty One between PPV & FR Authority (hereinafter called the Authority)
through....................................................................... (Designation of the authorized officer
of PPV&FRA) which term shall include its successor in office, assignees etc. of the FlRST PART and
............................................ . (Name & address of the CA) (Hereinafter called the CA) which
term shall include its authorized representatives, successors, heirs, assignees etc. of the OTHER
Whereas the Authority has decided to assign the contract for engagement of CA at PPV&FRA, NASC
Complex, DPS Marg, New Delhi to …………………………………(Name of the CA on the terms and
conditions hereinafter contained.
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED by and between the parties hereto as follows:-
1. This Agreement shall come into force w.e.f. _____________ ___(date) and will
remain in force for a period for three years, subject to annual assessment of
satisfactory performance or for any extended period but can be terminated by the
Authority by giving one calendar month's notice in writing of its intention to terminate the
2. The CA is empanelled with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
3. The CA is having their permanent office at Delhi.
4. All staff posted at the premises of PPV&FRA shall at all time and for all purposes be
deemed to be employees of the CA and the PPV&FRA shall have no liability on this account
whatsoever and in any manner.
5. That the CA shall ensure that all staff deployed at the Authority premises are of good
character, well behaved and otherwise competent and qualified to perform the work for
which they are deployed.
6. That the CA shall ensure minimum salary payments to their paid employees as notified by the
Government from time to time. This clause does not applies to articled assistant where stipend
amount governed by the provisions of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
7. Authority shall have the right to ask for the removal from its premises any staff considered
by them to be incompetent, disorderly or for any other reason and such person shall not
again be deployed without the consent of the PPV & FR Authority.
8. The staff deployed by the CA should work as per the working days and
timings of the PPV&FR Authority.
9. The CA will raise a bill to the staff deployed every month and the payment will be released
by the Authority in the form of NEFT to the CA subject to satisfactory performance of
10. The deduction of income tax from the bills of the CA will be made at source as per rates
and rules applicable from time to time.
11. In case of dispute between the parties, the matter shall be referred to the sole arbitrator
appointed by the Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority in Delhi Jurisdiction. The decision of the
sole arbitrator shall be final and binding in all disputes between the parties. The arbitration
proceedings shall be governed by Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from
time to time.
12. The CA shall issue identity card/ Authorization letter to each of the Staff engaged for entry
in PPV & FR Authority premises.
13. The CA shall ensure the successful implementation of the terms and conditions of the
Agreement by proper control and supervision of the work.
14. In case the CA fails to perform any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or
commits any breach of contract, Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority shall have the right to
cancel the contract.
15. The CA agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the Chairperson, PPV & FR Authority
against any eventuality on account of failure of the CA to comply with the legal obligations
under various laws and on account of negligence on the part of the CA or the staff supplied
16. The contract is subject to the conditions that the CA shall comply with all relevant laws and
bye-laws of Central Govt. /State Govt. /UT/ NCT of Delhi as applicable from time to time
relating to this contract.
17. In case of any loss or damage to the property of the Authority which is attributable to the
CA, the full damages will be recovered from the CA.
18. The CA shall not transfer its right of work to PPV&FRA to any other CA or sub- contract the
same to any other CA.
19. The CA or its staff shall not misuse the premises allotted to them for any purpose other than the purpose for which the contract is awarded. 20. The CA shall devote its full attention in service to ensure highest quality in all respects and
discharge its obligations under the contract with trust, diligence and honesty. 21. The staff deployed by the CA will be accepted once found suitable after necessary
suitability assessment by PPV&FRA. 22. Compensation to the staff in case of any accident, loss of life during discharge of their
duties shall be borne by the CA and not by PPV&FRA in any manner. 23. There will be surprise checking by an Officer of the Authority. Shortcomings, if any,
pointed out by such officer shall be rectified by the CA within 24 hours of its being brought to its notice. 24. The CA shall have a coordinator for immediate interaction and coordination with the PPV&FRA. 25. The terms and conditions, as stipulated in the tender documents and enclosed herewith, shall be part of the Agreement.
PENALTY CLAUSE: LIOUIDATED DAMAGES CLAUSE
26. Whenever and wherever it is found that the work of a staff provided by the CA is not up to the mark in any Section, it will be brought to the notice of the supervisory staff of the CA by PPV & FR Authority and if no action is taken within one hour liquidated damages clause will be invoked. An amount equivalent to two days of contract amount subject to a minimum of Rs.2500/- will be levied as liquidated damages per day.
27. Any misconduct/misbehavior on the part of the staff deployed by the CA will not be brooked and such persons will have to be replaced immediately.
The decision of the Chairperson, PPV&FR Authority shall be final and binding on the CA in respect of any clause covered under the contract and any matter incidental thereto.
lN WITNESS whereof the parties have executed these presents on the day, month and year as mentioned hereinabove.
(Name, Address and Signature (Signature of the Officer on of the Tenderer or his/her Authorized behalf of PPV&FR Authority) Signatory of the CA) with Official with Official Seal Seal WITNESS WITNESS 1. Name of witness______________ 1. Name of witness______________ Signature of witness______________ Signature of witness___________ Address of witness_______________ Address of witness____________ 2. Name of witness______________ 2. Name of witness______________ Signature of witness______________ Signature of witness___________ Address of witness_______________ Address of witness____________ (Declaration should provide on printed letter head of the Bidder)
To, The Dy. Registrar and In-charge (Admin), Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority, S-2, ‘A’ Block, Opposite Todapur Village, NASC Complex, DPS Marg, New Delhi -110012.
Sub: DECLARATION against Tender Notice No.: ___________________ Dated:___________
I/We_______________________________________ Partner/ Proprietor of
1. We have read and understood all the terms and condition of the tender. We fulfill all the terms and conditions and applied for the tender for engagement of Chartered Accountants at PPV&FR Authority for Accounting and Taxation Services.
2. Certified that our CA is a CAG empanelled firm/ Sole proprietor.
3. I/Our CA/our partners and our employee will not disclose any proprietary or confidential information relating to assignment, the services or the information of the office of PPV&FR Authority to any unauthorized person or any outside CA without written consent of the Chairperson, PPV&FRA.
4. The documents attached and information provided herewith is true and correct to the best of our knowledge and belief. We know that if the information/ documents attached are found incorrect/false (at any stage of the tender process or even after awarding the work order), we may be debarred from the empanelment and when appointed, the appointment shall be treated as cancelled. The disciplinary action may be taken against the person/ the CA for incorrect information or false declaration.
5. This also certified that this CA have not been indicted or convicted by court of law or no adverse orders have been passed against this CA by regulatory authorities. Further, no investigation by any regulatory authority is pending against the CA. This CA has not been barred from appointment by any Govt. and/or PSUs and/or Semi Govt. entities.
6 I/We also understand that the decision of Chairperson, PPV&FR Authority will be final.
for, Name of the CA: Chartered Accountants
(CA ...............................), Prop / Partner Membership No : Place : Date :