(A Government of India Enterprise) MM Section, 2nd Floor,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Harish Chander Mathur Lane Janpath, New Delhi-110001
DETAILED NOTICE INVITING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (DNIEOI)
EoI No. MM/Taxation/Tax-Consultant/E-717/2021 issued on 19.10. 2021
Expression of Interest (EOI) for appointment of a Tax Consultancy Firm for making
GST compliances regarding filing of all kind of GST returns for all BSNL GST
Registrant States/ UTs.
1. Online digitally Sealed EOI is invited by CMD, BSNL Corporate office for
provision of services to undertake the following work:-
Bid Security /Earnest Money
S. No. Name of the Item/ Work Deposit Amount for the EOI
Expression of Interest (EOI) for appointment
of a Tax Consultancy Firm for making various
1. GST compliances regarding filing of all kind of Bid Security Declaration is to be GST Returns for all BSNL GST Registrant submitted in lieu of Bid Security/EMD
States/ UTs for two Years ( 24 months)
Note-1 Guidelines on Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India), Order 2017 with latest
revision vide No. P-405021/2/2017-PP (BE-II) dated 16/09/2020 shall be applicable for this procurement tender.
Note-2 Any bidder from a country which shares land border with India will be eligible to bid if the bidder is registered with the competent authority as specified in Annexure-I of O.M. No. 6/18/2019-PPD Dated 23.07.2020 from Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. The bidders shall submit an undertaking as per Section-6(D) Format in this regard.[For details F. No. 6/18/2019-PPD Department of expenditure Public procurement Division dated 23rd July 2020 may be referred.]
BSNL is engaged in the business of providing telecommunication services to various domestic and international clients. BSNL has its operations across India. BSNL is registered in GST law in 36 States/ UTs across the country which comprises of operational units, business units, cost units, Maintenance units, Project units, Telecom Factories, other units etc.
In GST law, BSNL is required to file various GST returns. BSNL intends to comply all applicable GST returns filing requirements as per GST law. The objective is to avoid any non-compliance related to filing of GST returns.
BSNL hereby invites proposals from interested & eligible bidders for all work related to various GST Returns of all BSNL GST Registrant States/UTs for proper tax compliance under GST laws for 2(two) years.
1.1 There is a single bid form, which should be filled. The evaluation of the EOI as well as allotment of the work will be done on single bid form basis. File No.BSNLCO-MMT/14(11)/25/2021-MMT
2. Purchase of Tender Document: EoI document can be obtained by downloading it from the website “www.bsnl.co.in” following “Link for E-tenders by BSNL” w.e.f. 19.10.2021 onwards. The Bid document shall also be available for downloading from e-tender portal https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app w.e.f 22.10.2021 onwards. For online bid submission etc. bidders have to mandatorily register (if not already registered) on tender portal NICs e-tender system- (https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app) and follow all steps as per functionality of e-tender portal.(Kindly refer Section 4 Part B of Bid Document for instructions on e-tendering).
2.1 Bidders are required to submit Tender fee of Rs.1000/- plus 18% GST total amounting to Rs 1,180/- (INR One thousand one hundred and eighty only) through E-payment mode with details as below:-
Beneficiary Name : A.O. (Cash) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Name of Bank : Punjab National Bank
Name of Branch : ECE House K.G. Marg New Delhi 110001
IFSC Code : PUNB0112000
Bank A/c No. : 1120002102306372
MICR Code : 110024043
The tender fee is non-refundable.
2.2 MSE bidders are exempted from payment of tender document cost provided they submit requisite proof (UAM or URN etc.) in respect of valid certification issued from the Ministry of MSME for the tendered items. Declaration of URN or UAM Number by MSE bidders on CPPP is mandatory, failing which such MSE bidders will not be able to enjoy the benefits as per public procurement policy for MSEs order 2012 for Tenders invited electronically through CPPP. The undertaking/self-declaration regarding submission of URN or UAM number on CPPP portal (etenders.gov.in) is to be uploaded online. MSE bidders should also mention their special Category (e.g.SC/ST/Women), if any.
3. Availability of EOI Document: The EOI document shall be available for downloading
from e-tender portal https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app w.e.f. 22.10.2021 onwards.
4. Eligibility Criteria: [Clauses 4.1 to 4.9]
4.1 The Bidder should be a Partnership Firm/Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) /Company, registered in India and must have been operational for at least 05 years in India.
4.2 The Bidder should have average annual turnover (audited) of INR 50 Lakhs or more in last three financial years i.e. 2017-18, 2018-19 & 2019-20.
4.3 The bidder should have successfully executed GST compliances of at least one licensed telecom operator in India for two years. Copy of Client certificate is to be submitted.
4.4 The Bidder should have handled at least one client where the data is required to be extracted from different IT system (s) including SAP ERP for undertaking GST Compliances (Minimum 01 project)(Client certificate is to be submitted).
4.5 The Bidder should be both an Application Service Provider (ASP) & approved/ registered GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) as per the list issued by GSTN. Self- certified copy of the list issued by GSTN is to be submitted.
4.6 The bidder should have fully operational office in Delhi or NCR. A self- File No.BSNLCO-MMT/14(11)/25/2021-MMT
certificate from the bidder, citing the address (es) and telephone number(s) for all offices is required at the time of responding to this bid.
4.7 The bidder should be registered under GST laws. In case of multiple GST numbers, all the numbers can be provided as Annexure. Copy of GST Registration certificates should be enclosed.
4.8 The bidder should have PAN number issued by Income Tax Department. Copy of PAN allotment Certificate should be enclosed.
4.9 The bidder should not have been blacklisted for supply of any service to BSNL or any other Government agency in India. In case the supplier gets black- listed during the tenure of BSNL contract, then adequate indemnity clause should be inserted to ensure that no loss of Input Tax credit is borne by BSNL due to a default of supplier. A self- declaration to this effect should be provided by the bidder’s Authorised Signatory in the technical bid.
5. Bid Security/EMD: 5.1 The bidder shall furnish the EMD/ Bid security Declaration as per Format under section-6(C)
6. Date & Time of Submission of EOI bids: on or before 11:30 Hrs of 09.11.2021
Note 1: In case the date of submission (opening) of bid is declared to be a holiday, the date of submission (opening) of bid will get shifted automatically to next working day at the same scheduled time. Any change in bid opening date due to any other unavoidable reason will be intimated to all the bidders separately.
7. Opening of EOI Bids: At 12.00 Hrs. of 10.11.2021.
8. Place of opening of EOI bids:
8.1 EOI bids shall be opened through ‘Tender Opening Event (ToE) in MM Cell, BSNL Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.-110001. BSNL’s Officers as well as authorized representatives of bidders can attend the Tender Opening Event (ToE) from the comfort of their offices.
9. EOI bids received after due time & date will not be accepted. 10. Incomplete, ambiguous, Conditional, unsealed EOI bids are liable to be rejected.
11. CMD BSNL reserves the right to accept or reject any or all EOI bids without assigning any reason. He is not bound to accept the lowest EOI.
12. The bidder shall furnish a declaration in his EOI bid that no addition/ deletion/ corrections have been made in the downloaded EOI document being submitted and it is identical to the EOI document appearing on the website.
13. In case of any correction/ addition/ alteration/ omission in the EOI document, the EOI bid shall be treated as non-responsive and shall be rejected summarily. File No.BSNLCO-MMT/14(11)/25/2021-MMT
Note 2: All documents submitted in the bid offer should be in English. In case the certificate viz. experience, registration etc. is issued in any other language other than English, the bidder shall attach an English translation of the same duly attested by the bidder & the translator to be true copy in addition to the relevant certificate.
Note 3: All computer generated documents should be duly signed/ attested by the bidder.
14. The bidder shall deploy suitable personnel on the project whose job profile matches with the Detailed Scope of Work (Annexure-II). Self declaration is required to be submitted by bidder.
15. For the project, the bidder needs to appoint one single point of contact with BSNL for all communications. Self declaration is to be submitted with Name, Designation, Address, Mobile No. E-mail ID etc.
16. The successful bidder is required to sign and submit a mutual Non-Disclosure
Agreement (NDA) with Purchaser (here BSNL) as per the format available in
Annexure-III of the EoI document on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- at
the time of award of contract.
17. The queries in respect of the tender document, if any, can be submitted through
email, latest by 29.10.2021. Any query received after this date will not be
Contact Person Sh. Bhagwati Prasad; AGM(MMT)
Telephone (011) 2371 7844 [between 9:30 hrs. to 18:00 hrs. on working days]
E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person Sh. Sanjay Vatsa; DM(MMT-I)
Telephone (011) 2303 7172 [between 9:30 hrs. to 18:00 hrs. on working days] Mobile
E-mail ID email@example.com
e- File.No: BSNLCO-MMT/14(11)/25/2021-MMT Digitally signed by BHAGWATI PRASAD Date: 2021.10.19 19:14:07 +05'30'
1. Director (Finance), BSNL for favour of kind information.