Campus Placement Programme
Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants
Exclusively structured for
Small and Medium sized CA Firms
The schedule for Campus Interview, October-2011
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) through its Committee for members in
forthcoming Exclusively Structured Campus Placement Programme for the Small and Medium
Sized CA Firms. In its endeavor to provide quality Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit and
Management Consultancy personnel to small and medium sized CA Firms and to provide a
platform to the newly qualified Chartered Accountants, CMII would be conducting Campus
Placement Programme as per below mentioned schedule.
Dates of candidate registration
Campus Interview Dates
Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi 18
Ahmedabad, Pune, Coimbatore & Nagpur. 18
The tariffs for Campus Interviews shall be as follows:*
Name of Centre
Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi 7,500
Ahmedabad, Pune, Coimbatore & Nagpur. 5,000
Common to all Centres:
Conducting interviews on the immediate following day of the
day of initial interviews
* Plus service tax @10.3% applicable.
** Day/Slot will be allotted based on First Come First Serve Basis.
of 'The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India' payable at New Delhi and
should be sent to
BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110 002
Last date of Registration of CA Firms
for all the centres
Last date for Shortlisting by CA Firms
Consent sending by Candidates
before the Last date of registration for CA Firms at respective centres.
be submitted to any of campus interviews centres in case of delivering the fee by hand/in person.
Kindly also note that the PAN No. of Institute is
The payment may also be made through Net Banking, the details are available at
Indicative guidelines for CA Firms:
Timings of the event:
2. Information of the CA Firms shall be made available on the Placement Portal
Firms need to specify clearly:
visible in the candidates login as to which other centres the CA Firm is participating
other than the centre, from where the candidate has registered for the Campus
will hold GD/ Personal Interviews.
3. There would be no PPT/ Written Test by the participating CA Firms at the campus interview
centres. However, the candidates are required to check the above mentioned details in the
PPT's of the participating CA Firms hosted on www.cmii.icai.org in the candidates login.
4. CA Firms participating in
offer letter to the selected candidates in writing on the same date of Interview itself.
5. Shortlisting by individual recruiting entities shall be restricted to maximum
number of vacancies in that particular organisation, which are expected to be filled up from a
particular Campus Placement Programme centre , subject to a maximum limit of
6. The Committee has also decided minimum CTC for the CA Firms who will participate in
Campus Interview, October-2011
7. CA Firms must give centre-wise indicative figures for recruitment so that they can shortlist the
candidates centre-wise accordingly.
8. Requirement of signing of Bond by CA Firms- If a CA Firm requires signing of a bond with the
candidates, then they must specify the:
a. Period of the Bond
b. The amount of the Bond
9. At the time of interview, CA Firms must have, in the interview Board a representative from
Technical side and a representative from HR side and decisions on the selection should be
communicated to the candidates on the same day.
10. CA Firms should not interact directly with candidates for collecting hardcopies of Bio data etc.
11. The participation fees should be remitted at ICAI Head office New Delhi. The fee in the form
of Cheque/DD may also be deposited with any Branch/ Regional office in consultation with
CMII, New Delhi.
12. Access to the candidate database shall be allowed only after the
by CMII Secretariat latest by last date of registration.
recruiting organization withdraws after confirming the participation and only data access has
13. The CA Firms participating will have to register online on Placement Portal
on or before registration date.
14. Participating CA Firms will have to provide the list of shortlisted candidates online on
15. Final list of candidates appearing for interview will be available online on Placement Portal
16. Once a CA Firm has selected any candidate and the offer is accepted by the candidate, it is
the responsibility of the CA Firm to inform the organizers and provide the offer letter duly
signed by them to the candidate who had accepted the offer.
Indicative guidelines for Candidates:
1. Candidates shall be allowed to opt for
interviews irrespective of the fact that he/she is short listed by several organisation but at the
moment he is offered job by any organisation and is accepted by him/her in writing then the
candidate will not be permitted to attend the rest of the campus interviews.
Candidates registered for Campus Placement Programme conducted during August-
September, 2011 and could not be placed are automatically eligible for this Campus
Placement Programme i.e. they need not register themselves again
validate (editing of selected fields) and choose the centre of interview again
(resubmit )their resume in the
made mandatory for attending the
4. No registration (participation) fees would be charged from the candidates.
5. Once finally selected by any CA Firm and accepting the offer by signing the offer letter, the
candidate cannot appear for any other interview or accept job from the recruiting organisation
that have interviewed him/her earlier.
6. The last dates for filling up online application forms for the candidates, shortlisting details,
consents for appearing in the interviews of the various participating organizations will be as
per the details given on
7. The shortlisted candidates from the respective CA Firms are required to go through the
Online Presentations hosted by the participating CA Firms in their login which would provide
them details regarding the Job Profile, Place of Posting offered etc.
8. Only tea/ Coffee with biscuits will be provided to shortlisted candidates twice a day.
Advices to the candidates
Candidates should not select a Campus Interview Centre which is/are far away from their place
of residence because CA Firms at chosen centre may decide the posting location of the
candidate presuming that they belong to that particular Campus Interview Centre area.(In other
words such candidate may face problem relating to location of the posting).
1. Before applying for Campus Placement programme kindly make sure the following
a. You are in genuine need of a Job and wish to utilize the ICAIs Campus
Placement Programme for the same.
b. You will select the CA Firm (for attending the Interviews) in which you are really
interested to join, if you get job offer in that CA Firm.
c. If you join an organization through this Campus Placement Programme, you will
continue to work in the particular organization for a reasonable period of time
with a view to maintain and improve the image of Campus Placement
Programme of ICAI.
INVITATION TO EMPLOYERS
CA Firms intending to recruit Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants through the scheme given
below are requested to get in touch with Dr Surinder Pal, Secretary, Committee for Members in
Industry, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110002, Tel. No. (011) 30110548/549 E-mail:
Placement Coordinator, at Tel +91(11) 30110450 or log on to