Union Territory Administration Of Chandigarh,Chandigarh
August, 12th 2019
Scope of work:-
Sr. Service to be provided
1. Filling of Salary & Non Salary Return (Per quarter) i.e. Form No. 24 & Form
No. 26 & uploading charges, if any. Filling of GST/GST TDS Return.
2. Filling of TCS Returns (per quarter) Uploading charges (if any)
3. Revise Return against Income Tax Notice (if any)
4. Downloading & preparation of Form No. 16 of Employees (Yearly basis)
5. Downloading & preparation of Form No. 16A of Contractors (per quarter)
6. Downloading & Preparation of Form No. 27 D (TCS) (Per quarter) and GSTR 07
7. Preparation of reply against notice issued by Superintendent of GST/ Income
8. Preparation of reply against notice issued by Assistant/Additional
Commissioner GST/Income Tax officer.
9. Preparation of appeal before Hon'ble GST Authority/ Income Tax Authority.
10. To appear before any Departmental Authority as Counsel for the Estate Office
in the matter related to GST/ Income Tax/ TDS.
11. Filing advance ruling before GST/Income Tax Authority.
12. Preparation of demand notice, if any, any financial advise to be sought by the
Estate Officer. Computation of Service Tax/GST on the amount of lease money
GR/rent, if any, and any other statement pertaining to properties of Estate
Office on behalf of Estate Office. Vetting of any financial statement.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Tax Consultant firm/(Chartered Accountant) should be registered
with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India having 5 years
experience in the field with annual turnover Rs.15.00 Lacs for the last 3
years (each year). The firms must have Head Office/Branch Office within
2. The bids (Technical & Financial) must reach in office of the Assistant
Estate Officer U.T. Chandigarh at 3 p.m. on/before the 30.08.2019.
The technical bid so received will be opened on the same day 3.30 p.m.
in presence of the Committee constituted for this purpose. The financial
bid will be opened at above date & time which will be intimated later.
The bids received af.ter the given date and time shall not be
3. The bids must be in sealed cover. The envelope containing bid must be
super scribed with the subject on the top of outer envelope. The name
of the firm must be mentioned on the envelope.
4. It may be delivered either by post or by hand. The bids must be
addressed to the Estate Officer U.T. Chandigarh, super scribing
"Empanelment of Taxation Consultant"
5. In financial bid, the rate should be quoted in lump sum on per year
basis and the rate should be inclusive of all taxes. Further, it should be
mentioned in both words and figures.
6. The bid(s) can be rejected by the competent authority without assigning
7. The undersigned/committee reserves the right to verify the particulars
furnished by the applicant. If any, information is found incorrect the bid
is liable to be cancelled.
8. Conditional bids shall not be entertained.
9. In-case of date of receiving of bids/opening of bids, declares/happens to
be public holiday bids shall be opened on next working day.
10. In case of dispute between firm & Estate Office U.T. Chandigarh the
matter shall be referred to the sole Arbitrator i.e. the Administrative
Secretary/Finance Secretary U.T. Chandigarh and the decision of the
Arbitrator i.e. the Finance Secretary shall be final and binding on both
11. In case of any dispute, jurisdiction of courts of U.T., Chandigarh is
12. In case of failure to complete the work within the specified period or
violation of any terms & conditions, the performance security shall be
forfeited and competent authority may blacklist the firm as per
provisions of instructions issued by the Chandigarh Administration.
13. The tender, which does not conform to the requirements of the eligibility
qualifications shall be rejected summarily, and no reason whatsoever
shall be given to that effect.
14. The earnest money shall be refunded to the firm on receipt of
15. Incomplete, conditional, telegraphic or tenders received late or without
earnest money i.e equal to 5% of the tender amount` under the
provisions contained under GFR Rule 170 will not be entertained.
16. The firm shall furnish a performance security in the shape of FDR/Bank
guarantee equal to 10% of the tender amount valid for 60 days as per
GFR Rule 171 beyond the contract period in favour of Estate Officer U.T.
Chandigarh which is liable to be encashed, in case of breach of any of the
terms & conditions of the agreement.
17. The performance security of the successful tenderee shall be
refunded after the expiry of sixty days from the successful completion
of the work.
18. In case of any force majeure, the selected firm will inform Estate Office U.T.
Chandigarh in writing explaining the cause and seek the extension in executing the
19. The decision of the Estate Officer U.T. Chandigarh is final, in awarding the contract.
20. The firm which has been debarred/black listed by any Deptt./Autonomous body of the
Central/State Govt./Union Territories and Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh are not eligible
to apply. In case, this fact is established after allotment of the contract, then such contract
will be terminated after due enquiry without any notice and in such an eventuality the
performance security will stand forfeited.
21. Firms are required to submit an Affidavit duly attested by the Magistrate / Notary on
the prescribed proforma (Annexure C).
22. The successful bidder is required to sign the agreement with the office.
23. Terms of payment:-
The payment shall be made on quarterly basis on submission of bills.
Assistant Estate Officer,
I/We____________________________________________________ being a
Partner / sole proprietor (strike out which is not applicable) of (Name & Address of
Firm)__________________________________________do hereby declare and
a) That the individual / firm / companies are not debarred or black-listed by
any department of Union/State Governments / Chandigarh Administration or any
autonomous bodies / Institutes.
b) That tenderer is duly competent to enter into contract/agreement as per
applicable provisions of Law.
c) And that all the terms and conditions for rendering the job are acceptable
to me / us. I/we will abide by them in letter and spirit.
I/We do hereby solemnly declare and affirm that the above declarations are true
and correct to the best of my/our knowledge and belief. No part of it is false and nothing
has been concealed therein.
(Note: To be furnished on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.5/-duly attested by
Magistrate or Notary Public)
TECHNICAL BID (PART "A")
1) Name of the firm________________________________________________
(In capital letter)
2) Complete Postal Address:_______________________________________
a) Telephone No.: (Off)__________________________________________
b) Fax No.:__________ e-mail____________________________________
3) Is the firm proprietary/Partnership/
Public Ltd/Pvt. Ltd/Others (specify)_____________________________
4) PAN Number:_________________________________________________
5) Goods & Service Tax (GST) No._______________________________
6) EMD Details: __________________________________________
7) The Earnest money in the form of Demand Draft No .______ Date _______
Bank (Branch)________in favour of Estate Officer, UT, Chandigarh and payable
at Chandigarh for Rs.5000/-(Rupees Five Thousand only) is enclosed.
Yes / No
8) The affidavit regarding non black listing is enclosed. Yes / No
9) Copies of experience certificate of 5 years in the relevant
10) Copies of Balance sheets duly audited by the CA showing annual turnover of
Rs. 15.00 lacs of the last three years.
Yes / No
Name and signature of the
Authorized person with stamp
FINANCIAL BID 'B'
1. Name of the firm:______________________________________________________
3. Telephone No./Mobile No.____________________________________
Service to be provided Rate
Part CONSULTANCY IN FILLING OF RETURNS
Filling of all type of returns like Salaries/ Non Salaries Income
Tax/TCS/GST/GST TDS including revise returns against
notices, (if required) Issuance of Form No. 16, 16-A/
27D/GSTR 07 GSTR 07A (Employees/Contractors)
Part CONSULTANCY IN PREPRATION OF REPLY AGAINST NOTICES
(i) Preparation of reply against notice issued by Superintendent
of GST/ Income Tax/TDS(if any)
(iii) Preparation of appeal before Hon'ble GST/Income Tax/TDS
Authority for filing advance ruling.
(iv) Fees for appearing before any Departmental Authority i.e.
GST/Income TAX / TDS (if any) as Counsel and Computation
of any tax/GST/Interest Statement if any on the amount of
lease money GR/rent.
(v) Preparation of demand notice, if any, any financial advise to No fee
be sought by the Estate Officer. Convey latest will be
instructions/guidelines of GST/Income Tax to Estate Officer paid
from time to time about any imposition of taxes/ increase in
taxes to avoid any financial loss to the ex-chequer of Estate
Officer. Computation of any tax/GST/Interest Statement if
any on the amount of lease money GR/rent.
(a) Total fee from Sr. No. (i) to (iv)
(b) Add tax, if any.
Total (a) + (b)
* Rates should be quoted in lump sum on per year basis for Part A
* The rate should be quoted separately for each part of Part B
Note:-This form duly filled in should be put in an envelope marked financial bid 'B'
and name of the contract.
Name and signature of the Authorized
person with stamp
ADVERTISING TENDER NOTICE
Sealed bids are invited from the registered Tax
Consultant/Chartered Accountant in two parts i.e. technical bid and financial
bid in separate sealed cover. These two sealed cover should be contained
in bigger sealed cover super scribing engaging Taxation
Consultant/Chartered Accountant. The technical bid would contain EMD
deposit for Rs. 5000/- in shape of DD in favour of Estate Officer, U.T.
Chandigarh along with the requisite documents with stamp/seal as
mentioned in "Technical Bid Part-A". The financial bid of those firms, who
qualify on the basis of technical bid criteria, would only be opened. The last
date of receipt of advertising tender in the office of the Assistant Estate
Officer will be 30.08.2019. The Scope of Work, detailed terms & conditions
& Performa for technical bid and financial bid are available on
"http://www.chandigarh.gov.in/" and with the cashier of Estate Office. The
Mobile Number of the cashier is 9814557672 & 8968110160
Assistant Estate Officer