In continuation to Circular No. 19 of 2016 dated 25th May, 2016, the Commissioner of Income-tax, Centralized Processing Centre, Bengaluru, headquartered at Bengaluru, Karnataka shall exercise the concurrent powers and functions in respect of the declaration referred to in section 183 of the Finance Act, 2016 which has been furnished electronically under digital signature and shall also be deemed to be the Principal Commissioner or the Commissioner for the purposes of section 186 of the Finance Act, 2016 in respect of such declaration.
(R. Lakshmi Narayanan)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. OSD to Secretary (Revenue).
2. The Chairperson, Members and all other officers in CBDT of the rank of Under Secretary and above.
3. All Pr. Chief Commissioners/ Pr. Director General of Income-tax – with a request to circulate amongst all officers in their regions/ charges.
4. Pr. DGIT (Systems)/ Pr. DGIT (Vigilance)/ Pr. DGIT (Admn.)/ Pr. DG (NADT)/ Pr. DGIT (L&R).
5. CIT (M&TP), CBDT.
6. Web manager for posting on the departmental website.