Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2016
August, 20th 2016
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, 12th August, 2016
G.S.R. 791(E).--In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the
Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the
Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014, namely:--
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2016.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014, in rule 18, after Sub-rule (10), the following sub-rule
shall be inserted, namely:-
"(11) Nothing contained in this rule shall apply to rupee denominated bonds issued exclusively to overseas
investors in terms of A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 17 dated September 29, 2015 of the Reserve Bank of India.".
[F. No. 01/04/2013-CL-V- Part-II]
AMARDEEP SINGH BHATIA, Jt. Secy.
Note : The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, sub-section (i) vide
number G.S.R. 265(E), dated 31st March, 2014 and subsequently amended vide notifications as detailed below:-
Sl. No. Notification number Date
1. G.S.R. 413 (E) 18.06.2014
2. G.S.R. 210 (E) 18.03.2015
3. G.S.R. 439 (E) 29.05.2015
4. G.S.R. 841 (E) 06.11.2015
5. G.S.R. 290 (E) 10.03.2016
6. G.S.R. 358 (E) 29.03.2016
7. G.S.R. 704 (E) 19.07.2016
Uploaded by Dte. of Printing at Government of India Press, Ring Road, Mayapuri, New Delhi-110064
and Published by the Controller of Publications, Delhi-110054.