Sri Syed Naseer Hyderabad Vs. Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax, Central Circle-6,Hyderabad
July, 04th 2012
IN THE INCOME TAX APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
HYDERABAD BENCH `A', HYDERABAD
BEFORE SHRI CHANDRA POOJARI, ACCOUNTANT MEMBER and
SHRI SAKTIJIT DEY, JUDICIAL MEMBER
ITA No. 1381/Hyd/2010 A.Y. 2007-08
ITA No. 1382/Hyd/2010 A.Y. 2008-09
Sri Syed Naseer Vs. Deputy Commissioner of Income-
Hyderabad tax, Central Circle-6,
PAN: BPNPS7174C Hyderabad
Appellant by: None
Respondent by: Smt. Nivedita Biswas
Date of hearing: 02.07.2012
Date of pronouncement: 02.07.2012
PER CHANDRA POOJARI, AM:
These two appeals by the assessee are directed against different orders of
the CIT(A)-I, Hyderabad dated 24.8.2010 for assessment years 2007-08 and
2. These appeals are posted for hearing on 2.7.2012. However, none
appeared on behalf of the assessee or any petition for adjournment of hearing is
submitted by the assessee. This conduct of the assessee shows that the assessee is
not interested in prosecuting his appeals. Following the ratio laid down by the
Delhi Bench of this Tribunal in CIT v. Multiplan India Limited reported in 38
ITD 320, the appeals filed by the assessee are not admitted and dismissed in
3. However, the assessee is at liberty to file a petition for recalling this order,
if there is sufficient cause for non-appearance on the date of hearing i.e., on
4. In the result, appeals of the assessee are dismissed.
Order pronounced in the open court on 2nd July, 2012.
(SAKTIJIT DEY) (CHANDRA POOJARI)
JUDICIAL MEMBER ACCOUNTANT MEMBER
Hyderabad, dated the 2nd July, 2012
2 ITA Nos. 1381&1382/Hyd/2010
Sri Syed Naseer
Copy forwarded to:
1. Sri Syed Naseer,8-86/1, Narsinghi Village, Rajendranagar Mandal,
R.R. District., Hyderabad.
2. The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax, Central Circle-6, 7th Floor,
Aayakar Bhavan, Near LB Stadium, Hyderabad.
3. The CIT(A)-I, Hyderabad
4. The CIT (Central), Hyderabad.
5. The DR A Bench, ITAT, Hyderabad.