RBI-Applications invited for the Post of Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India
June, 01st 2017
I. Qualifications & Experience
(i) At least fifteen years of experience in banking and financial market operations.
(ii) Extensive experience as a Full Time Director/ Board Member.
(iii) Understanding, at a very senior level, of supervision and compliance in the financial sector.
(iv) Strong competencies working with financial performance data, including interpreting, summarising and communicating high-level output.
(v) Strong and clear communication skills on matters of public policy.
(i) An appreciation, as a practitioner, of the role of banks in large corporate lending, in an environment with strong bond markets.
(ii) Understanding of bankruptcy/ restructuring/ turn-around/ credit models, and/or overseen the risk management function in a large financial institution.
1. Age: Not more than 60 years of age as on 31.07.2017. The age criteria may, however, be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
2. Salary and Allowances: The post carries the pay scale of Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) (Level - 17)
3. Term of Office: The appointment will be for a period of three years and the person will be eligible for re-appointment.
4. Submission of applications: Applications duly filled in, together with the CV, one passport size photograph and names & contact details of three references, should be submitted to:
Jnanatosh Roy, Under Secretary (BO.I), Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance, Third Floor, Jeevandeep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001 Tel:011 23748751, Fax:011 23748766. Email: email@example.com
5. Due by: The last date of submission of applications is 21.06.2017.
6. The application form can be downloaded from the website of Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Government of India (http://financialservices.gov.in).
Note: Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services will in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of applications or any delay in receipt thereof.