Significant features of the Implementation Guide to SQC 1 are:
* Strengthens the technical knowledge enshrined in the SQC 1*Quality Control for Firms that Perform Audits & Reviews of Historical Financial Information, and other Assurance & Related Services Engagements to pave way for easier implementation and greater acceptance.
* Provides a set of illustrative policies that an audit firm may adopt, with or without modification.
* Assists the firms to tailor their Quality Control (QC) policies to make them relevant according to their size, composition, number and nature of employed or contracted professionals, services rendered, kind of clientele, etc.
* Illustrative forms, checklists and templates such as, annual firm personnel independence confirmation, model independence policies, client/engagement acceptance and continuance form, engagement planning memorandum template, engagement summary memorandum template, engagement QC review report template, Firm QC inspection checklist makes the compliance easier.
* The Guide comes with a CD of the entire Guide, including model working papers to ensure ease of reference and reusability.
The publication can be obtained from the sales counter at the Regional offices or at the Head office of the Institute. Copies can also be obtained by post. To order by post, send a demand draft for the amount of price of the publication (add the charges indicated below for the desired mode of delivery) in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi, payable at New Delhi, to the Postal Sales Department, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, C-1, Sector-1, NOIDA-201301-(U.P.)
Postal Charges: By Courier : Rs. 25/- By Registered Post (All over India) :Rs. 48/- By Unregistered Post (All over India):Rs. 31/-