Orientation Programme for DIRM Technical Examination passed members of ICAI at Mumbai during 27th May, 2013 1st June, 2013.
May, 27th 2013
Announcement for the kind information of the members of ICAI who have passed the Technical
Examination of the DIRM Course but yet to undergo Orientation Programme
The members pursuing the DIRM Course may kindly be aware that the candidates declared successful at the
Technical Examination of the Post Qualification Course on Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management Course
(DIRM) are required to undergo an Orientation Programme to be conducted by the Committee on Banking, Insurance andPension of ICAI.
The certificate of completion of the DIRM Course will be issued after undergoing
the Orientation Programme.
It is bring to the kind notice of the members concerned that an Orientation Programme for the DIRM Technical
Examination passed members is scheduled to be held at Mumbai as per details given below:
Sl. Place of Orientation Dates Venue
1. Mumbai 27th May 1st June 2013 Western India Regional Council of ICAI,
ICAI Bhawan, Anveshak, 27, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Following details may be noted in this regard:
1. Programme will be conducted from 10:00 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. on each day. On the last day i.e. on 1st June 2013, the
programme would be concluded by 2.00 p.m.
2. With a view to ensure appreciable level of discussion during the technical sessions in the programme, the seats are
limited to forty only for each programme.
3. Outstation candidates will have to make their stay arrangement at own cost.
4. Seats will be allotted on first come first served basis.
5. The eligible candidates are requested to confirm their participation at the Orientation Programme to the undersigned
by e-mail at email@example.com latest by 10th May 2013.
6. It may be noted that the conduct of the Orientation Programme is subject to receiving confirmation from the members
concerned and liable to cancel on account of lack of sufficient number of participants.
Committee on Banking, Insurance and Pension
Phone No. 011- 30110566 ;Email firstname.lastname@example.org