GPF AND SDS INTEREST RATES REVISED FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2012-13
May, 25th 2012
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
GPF AND SDS INTEREST RATES REVISED
FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2012-13
New Delhi: Jyaistha 03, 1934
May 24, 2012
Government of India has revised the Interest Rates for the financial year 2012-13
in respect of State PFs (GPF) and Special Deposit Schemes (SDS) for non-government
Provident, Superannuation and Gratuity funds (SDS), 1975, from 8.6% to 8.8% with
effect from 01.04.2012. The funds concerned are:-
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen's Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen's Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.