Examination of Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management-Forthcoming Exam centers at Ahmedabad, Bangalore ,Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Noida on 18th & 19th May 2019
April, 16th 2019
Announcement for next Examination of
Certificate Course on Forex & Treasury Management
Kind attention to the members registered for the Certificate Course on Forex and
Treasury Management is invited to the next examination of the Course which will be held
on 18th and 19th May 2019 (Saturday and Sunday) as per the detail given below:
Dates of Examination Timings of Paper Chapters Marks
18th May,2019 10:00 a.m. to Paper 1 Chapters 1 to 6 along 100 marks
(Saturday) 1:00 p.m. (IST) with case studies and
19th May, 2019 10:00 a.m. to Paper 2 Chapters 7 to 12 along 100 marks
(Sunday) 1:00 p.m. (IST) with case studies and
· Ahmedabad · Bangalore
· Mumbai · Hyderabad
· Chennai · Noida
Last date for submission of examination form and payment of
fee is 6th May, 2019
In this regard, the following information should be noted:-
1. 75% attendance in classes is mandatory for appearing in the exams i.e. out of 8
classes, participant has to attend minimum 6 classes for appearing in the exam.
2. Participants of 52nd (Mumbai) & 53rd (Noida) batches of the Course are not required
to pay examination fees however, the members of the this batch are mandatorily
required to fill the examination form for confirming their presence on the
scheduled examination dates with centre at the hyderlink:
3. Members other than this batch are required to mandatorily pay examination fees of
2360/-[Exam fee 2000 + 360 (18% GST)] at the link given hereinbelow.
Members are cautioned to pay the examination fee carefully at the link given against
the examination centre where they wish to appear for the examination. The
examination centre once opted by a member would not be allowed to change, however,
ICAI reserves the right to cancel the examination at any centre at its discretion.
Examination Centre opted Payment link
4. Paper 1 and 2 will consist of 65% multiple objective type questions and 35%
subjective type questions.
5. A candidate for the Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management shall be
declared to have passed the examination if he / she secures a minimum of 40%
marks in Paper 1, 2 and Project Report and 50% marks in the aggregate of theoretical
examinations and Project Report.
6. Only Simple calculator is allowed, no Scientific calculators and laptops are allowed.
7. Link for FXTM modules (Module I,II &III) & Previous Years question papers
8. Participants are requested to send their recent coloured passport size photograph
(prefarebly in JPG or JPEG format) for the purpose of admit Card via email at
9. Admit Card and details of examination centre will be intimated to respective candidate
via email to be provided by the candidate.
Committee on Capital Market and Investors Protection
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
`ICAI BHAWAN ', 'Main Building 2nd Floor
Indraprastha Marg New Delhi-110002
Desk : 011- 30110473|Cell: +91 8130527979
Committee website : https://financialmarket.icai.org/
Website : www.icai.org
For help/query use e-Sahaayataa https://help.icai.org/
Follow ICAI on Social Media - http://www.icai.org/followus/