Central Board Of Direct Taxes Notification S.O. 1465(E).
April, 03rd 2019
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Revenue)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)
New Delhi, the 28th March, 2019
S.O. 1465(E).--Whereas the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (iii) of sub-
section (4) of section 80-IA of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961) (hereinafter referred to as the said Act), has framed
and notified a scheme for industrial park, by the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes) vide number S.O. 51 (E), dated the 8th January, 2008;
And whereas M/s Romell Real Estate Pvt. Ltd., having its industrial park at Plot A-3, Survey Number
586/2,4,6,7 Village Pahadi Goregoan, Taluka Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by clause (iii) of sub-section (4) of section 80-IA of the said
Act, read with rule 18C of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, the Central Government hereby notifies the undertaking from the
date of commencement of the industrial park the 8th June, 2010 being developed and being maintained and operated by
M/s Romell Real Estate Pvt. Ltd., for the purposes of the said clause (iii) subject to the terms and conditions mentioned
in the Annexure to this notification.
The terms and conditions on which the approval of the Government of India has been accorded for setting up of
an industrial park by M/s Romell Real Estate Pvt. Ltd.
(i) Name of the industrial undertaking : M/s Romell Real Estate Pvt. Ltd.
(ii) Location : Plot A-3, Survey Number 586/2,4,6,7 Village Pahadi Goregoan,
Taluka Borivali, Mumbai-400063, Maharashtra.
(iii) Minimum constructed floor area : 15000 square meters.
(iv) Proposed industrial Activates : As defined in Industrial Park Scheme, 2008 notified by the
Government of India, Ministry of Finance (Department of
Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes) vide notification
Number. S.O. 51 (E), dated the 8th January, 2008.
(v) Percentage of allocable, area : 75% or more
earmarked for industrial use
(vi) Percentage of allocable area : 10% or less
earmarked for commercial use
4 THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II--SEC 3(ii)]
(vii) Minimum number of industrial units : 30 units
(vii) Date of commencement : 8th June 2010
2. The industrial park shall be construed as developed on the date of its commencement that is, the 8th June, 2010.
3. The Industrial park should be owned by one undertaking.
4. The tax benefits under the Income-tax Act, 1961 shall be available to the undertaking only if minimum number
of thirty industrial units are located in the industrial park and for the purpose of computing the minimum number of
industrial units, all units of a person and his associated enterprises shall be treated as a single unit.
5. No industrial unit, along with the units of an associated enterprise, shall occupy more than twenty five per cent
of the allocable area.
6. The tax benefits under the Income-tax Act, 1961 shall be available only to the undertaking notified by this
notification and not to any other person, who may subsequently develop, develops and operates or maintains and operates
the notified industrial park, for any reason.
7. The undertaking, subject to the fulfilment of the term and conditions mentioned in this notification, may at its
option claim deduction under clause (iii) of sub-section (4) of section 80-IA of the Income-tax Act, 1961 for any ten
consecutive assessment years out of fifteen years beginning from the assessment year relevant to the date of
commencement of industrial park mentioned in this notification.
8. The industrial units located in the industrial park shall undertake only those activities as specified in Industrial
Park Scheme, 2008 mentioned above.
9. The undertaking shall keep separate books of accounts for the industrial park and shall file its income tax returns
by the due date before the Income-tax Department.
10. This notification shall be invalid, if--
(i) the application on the basis of which the approval is accorded by the Central Government contains wrong
information or misinformation or some material information has not been provided in it;
(ii) it is for the location of the industrial park for which approval has already been accorded in the name of
and M/s Romell Real Estate Pvt. Ltd. shall be solely responsible for any repercussions of such invalidity.
11. The undertaking shall furnish an annual report to the Central Board of Direct Taxes in Form IPS-II as provided
in the Industrial Park Scheme, 2008 mentioned above.
12. The terms and conditions mentioned in this notification as well as those included in the aforesaid Industrial Park
Scheme, 2008 should be adhered to during the period for which benefits under the said scheme are to be availed and in
case the undertaking, fails to comply with any of the conditions, the Central Government may withdraw the aforesaid
13. Any amendment of the project plan without the approval of the Central Government or detection of such
amendment in future, or failure on the part of the undertaking to disclose any material fact, shall invalidate the approval
of the industrial park.
[Notification No. 29/2019/ F.No. 178/8/2015-ITA-I]
RAJARAJESWARI R., Under Secy.
Uploaded by Dte. of Printing at Government of India Press, Ring Road, Mayapuri, New Delhi-110064
and Published by the Controller of Publications, Delhi-110054.