OFFICE OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR (WZ)
M. P. PASCHIM KSHETRA VIDYUT VITARAN CO. LTD.,
GPH COMPOUND, POLOGROUND, INDORE
(Phone No: 0731-2426204, 2426166, Fax No: 2421345 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org)
No. MD/WZ/06/PUR/NIT- 197/6954 Indore, dated: 03.04.2018
NOTICE INVITING TENDERS
Online tenders are invited for supply of following items/works. The bid seals will be received
online on the e-portal https://www.mpeproc.gov.in up to date & time indicated below. The
tenders will be opened in the office of the undersigned as mentioned in tender time schedule
(key date). If desired, the bidder or their duly authorized representatives may remain present at
the time of opening of tender: -
Due date of
S. TS Tender Pre bid opening of
Particular Unit Approx. Tender EMD
No. No. Fee Meeting tender
Qty. Value (Rs.)
(Rs.) date online from
10:30 Hrs. *
Requirement for appointed of
1205 C.A. firm, as indirect tax
1 L.S 01 60.00 40000.00 2000.00 - 24.04.2018
consultant of the company for
period of 3 years.
Supply, installation ,
commissioning of 2 No. 30 KVA
& 1 No. 20 KVA UPS with 1
1206 hour battery back up through
2 No. 03 20.00 10000.00 1000.00 - 25.04.2018
SMF batteries at respective LT-
MT lab of Indore, Ujjain &
Ratlam locations of
3 Supply of printers No. 100 11.25 7000.00 1000.00 - 23.04.2018
To select a system Integrator (SI)
to refresh existing IT infra
structure and build, operate and
maintain IT infrastructure with
1208 on -premise private cloud for MP
4 L.S 01 14400.00 100000.00 10000.00 20.04.2018 08.05.2018
Discom data center & disaster
recovery sites along with refresh
/ install IT infra &end user
devices at existing and new
remote sites / Town.
* For updated / extended due dates for opening of tender (EMD in Envelope-A & Techno-
commercial bid in Envelope-B) please refer to the online key dates.
1. Other details can be seen in the complete tender documents available on e-portal
2. Tender documents can be purchased only online and downloaded from
https://www.mpeproc.gov.in by making online payment for the prescribed non-
refundable tender fees. Only in case if the tender is dropped without opening, the tender
fees shall be refunded after deduction of necessary portal charges. Manual purchase of
tender is not allowed. The tender fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
3. The Bid Data should be filled in and the Bid Seals of all the Envelopes and the documents
which are to be uploaded by the Bidders should be submitted online as per time schedule
4. The relevant portion of tender which tenderers have to fill online would be available on
above website on date mentioned against each tender. The Bidders shall have to submit
their Bids online and upload the relevant documents / forms as per time schedule (Key
5. Since the online bidders are required to sign their bids online using Class III-Digital
Certificates only, hence they are advised to obtain the same at the earliest. For further
information, Contractors are requested to contact Madhya Pradesh State Electronic
Development Corporation Ltd, State IT Centre, 2nd Floor, 47-A, Arera Hills, Bhopal-
462011, Telephone No. 0755-2518500 / 269, E-mail: email@example.com or M/s
Tata Consultancy Services Limited, 5th Floor, Corporate Block, DB Mall, Arera Hills,
Bhopal- 462 011, Tel No. 0755-4075010, & Toll Free No. 18002588684, E-mail Address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Shri Ajay Khare of M/s TCS Limited could be contacted
on Mobile No. 08989-436595 for this.
6. Bidders intending to participate in the Tender are required to get themselves trained on
the e-Procurement System. They are required to contact the Service Provider-M/s Tata
Consultancy Services Limited to confirm their session in advance.
7. The required amount of EMD shall be accepted through online payment only as per
the clause No. 8 of the "Guideline & Instructions to bidders".
The Bidders are required to invariably upload the valid documentary evidence of
submission of online EMD (or EMD Exemption Certificate if applicable) in
envelope-A without which online offer i.e., Envelopes-B & C shall not be opened.
8. No offer will be accepted without valid Earnest Money Deposit, unless exempted by the
Company. If on opening of tender, it is revealed that EMD amount is inadequate / any
other discrepancy is noticed, the tender shall be rejected and returned to the tenderer.
9. The corrigendum or addendum to the bidding documents, if any, as well as any change in
due date(s) of opening of tender will be published on the website
https://www.mpeproc.gov.in, alsoCompany'swebsite & http://tenders.gov.in but will
not be published in newspaper. Hence participant bidders are advised to regularly visit
the websites until the bid opening. The Company shall not be responsible in any way for
any ignorance of the bidders about the corrigendum or addendum or change in the due
10. The company reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders or accept any tender in full
or part as considered advantageous to the company, whether it is lowest or not, without
assigning any reason whatsoever it may be.
11. The physical submission of documents is mandatory except the price bid, however for
verification purpose MPPKVVCL may ask to produce original documents also.
12. The respective tender documents will be uploaded on the portal normally 15 (Fifteen)
days prior to the date of respective tender opening. The interested bidders are advised to
regularly visit the portal for the purpose.
13. The Online Payment towards tender fee (inclusive of GST) is mandatory. The option of
tender fee exemption available on E Procurement Portal is not applicable for MPPKVVCL,
O/o MD (WZ), MPPKVVCL,