Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for DISA, on Sunday the May 22, 2016, Last Date for Online Form Submission: 05th May , 2016 till 5:30
April, 14th 2016
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for
Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA)
on Sunday the 22nd May, 2016
Last Date for Online Form Submission 05th May, 2016 till 5:30 PM
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Sunday the 22nd May, 2016
from 08:00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. for old syllabus and 8.00 to 10:30 a.m. for new syllabus. A
detailed notification giving list of centers would also be hosted on Committee Portal at
2. Status of candidates, who have completed ISA Professional Training from 1st January, 2016 to
17th April, 2016, would also be updated by 20th April 2016. In case you do not find your
status updated, kindly forward your request giving requisite details (ISA No, Membership
No., Name, ISA PT Date and City) to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org, by 30th April, 2016.
3. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving
their ISA No. and password) that would be available on the Committee Portal at
http://cit.icai.org from 21st April, 2016 to 05th May, 2016.
4. ISA Eligibility Test May, 2016 will be conducted with both revised (as effective from 1st July
2014) and old syllabus. Members, who have completed PT Classes by 30th June, 2014 will be
required to take exam in old syllabus and members who have undergone ISA PT classes for
ISA Course 2.0, will be required to take exam as per new syllabus.
5. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET
Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) reaches the following address latest by 05th
May, 2016 through Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of "The Secretary, ICAI", payable at
Delhi. Members can also opt for online payment link that will be available on CIT Portal.
Committee on Information Technology Phone: 0120 3045 992 / 963 / 961
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India E-mail ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Floor, Hostel Block, ICAI Bhawan, A-29,
Sector-62, Noida - 201309, India
6. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under
any circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in November, 2016
7. Result of ISA Eligibility Test to be held on 22nd May, 2016 would be announced by 5.00 P.M.
on Thursday the 02nd June, 2016.