State Bank of India Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2012
April, 03rd 2012
State Bank of Hyderabad wishes to recruit bright, young and energetic Chartered Accountant ( CA ) on contract basis for a period of two years at annual CTC of 6.00 lac for its Head Office at Gunfoundry, Hyderabad. Although the vacancy is at Hyderabad, Bank reserves the right to deploy the Chartered Accountant at any other Office / Zone across India.
The SBI Bank eligibility criteria ( as on 01.03.2012 ) and other details are as under :
a. Age Limit for Chartered Accountant Recruitment in SBI Bank 2012 :
The minimum age for the post is 21 years and maximum 30 years.
b. Educational Qualification for Chartered Accountant Jobs in State Bank of India 2012 : Chartered Accountant.
c. Experience for Chartered Accountant Vacancies in SBI Bank 2012 :
Candidates who have undergone the IFRS Certification Course conducted by ICAI or having working experience in IFRS will be preferred.
d. Remuneration :
The candidate will get a package of 6.00 lac CTC ( Bank ) per annum after probation period. Fixed pay will be 70% and variable pay will be 30%. During the probation period of 6 months, the Chartered Accountant will be paid a consolidated monthly emolument of 33000/-. In case his / her probation period is extended, he / she will continue to draw the same consolidated monthly emoluments of 33,000/-.
e. Short listing process :
i) Candidates will be short listed on the basis of marks obtained in the Chartered Accountants examinations ( Intermediate + Final ). These details must invariably be furnished for being considered for short listing. ii) After short listing, candidates will be called in the ratio of 3 5 times the number of SBI Bank vacancies for interview. Minimum pass marks in the interview will be 40% out of a total of 100 marks. Selection will be based on the interview marks.
f. State Bank of India Job Profile : Detailed job profile and role will be mailed to candidates short listed for SBI Bank interview along with their State Bank of India call letters 2012.
g. Contract & Probation Period :
Selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of two years, which will include probation period of 6 months. An evaluation test will be taken before completion of 6 months of probation period. The qualifying marks for the test will be 60%. If the candidate fails to achieve the qualifying marks of 60% in the evaluation test, his probation period may be extended by another 3 months and another chance will be given to him / her to appear in the second evaluation test. If he / she fails in this test also, his / her contract of service will be terminated by the competent authority without giving any notice.
The performance of Chartered Accountants will be reviewed every 6 months ( 31st March and 30th September ) after passing the Evaluation test and the Bank may decide to terminate the contract of service if the performance is not found satisfactory.
h. Compensation Package : Compensation package will be as under :
Maximum emoluments : 6.00 lac.
Basic Pay : 20,000/-.
The emoluments payable on Cost to Bank basis shall consist of following components :
Basic Pay House Rent Conveyance Leave Travel Concession Medical Expenses Subsidy on Loans Supplementary Allowance Variable Pay.
As in the case of other contract officers, the Chartered Accountants will have to give option letter, opting the amounts under various components ( except basic pay ) of fixed pay subject to the maximum ceilings for each such component.
i. State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 Application Form :
The eligible candidates would be required to apply on prescribed format available at the end of this advertisement alongwith i) Age proof ii) Copies of mark sheets of examinations passed iii) Experience details. After affixing a photograph and putting his / her signature at the appropriate place on application form, all these documents should be sent in an envelope marked For recruitment of Chartered Accountants on contract basis and mailed to the following address by ordinary post to reach us before 10th April 2012. Letter sent by Registered post / Courier will not be accepted.
The Deputy General Manager ( HR ), State Bank of Hyderabad, Personnel Department, Head Office, Gunfoundry, Hyderabad 500 001.
General Information for State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 :
1. SBI Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2012 Application received without photograph, signature and complete particulars will be rejected without assigning any reason.
2. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
3. Engagement of selection of candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such engagements will also be subject to State Bank of India Service Rules for such recruitments.
4. The SBI Bank does not take responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any State Bank of India Job application or communication. The Candidates are advised not to send original certificates / mark sheets along with their SBI Bank Chartered Accountant Job applications 2012.
5. Decisions of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
Important Dates for State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 :
Payment of SBI Bank Application Fees 2012 : 20.02.2012 to 17.03.2012.
Last Date for receipt of State Bank of India Job Applications ( Including from far flung areas ) : 24.03.2012.
The State Bank of India is looking for Circle Defence Banking Advisors (Army) on contractual basis. The details relating to the post, eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions are as under :
Details of the State Bank of India Vacancies 2012 :
(i) No. of Vacancies in SBI Bank 2012 : 05
(ii) State Bank of India Circle Defence Banking Advisors Vacancies are for unreserved / general category. However, candidates from the reserved categories can also apply on same terms and conditions.
(iii) Postings will be in any of the following Circles of the Bank Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad & North Eastern.
(iv) Maximum age for applying for the post is 60 years ( as on 01.02.2012 ).
(v) Candidate must be an Army Officer retired in the rank of Brigadier or Major General.
(vi) The selected candidate will be appointed on contractual basis for a period of two years, subject to half yearly review.
(vii) Candidate should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not suffer from any major ailment(s), which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank.
Compensation Package :
(i) CTC 20.00 lacs at Metro centres and 18.00 lacs at other centres. The basic pay is 80,000/- p.m. and remaining portion will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. Deductible portion of monthly pension will be reduced. The approximate CTC payable after deducting the pension drawn by them will be 14.00 lacs p.a. at Metro centres and 12.00 lacs at other centres.
(ii) Other facilities will be eligible for mobile phone expenses, subject to ceiling. The official will also be eligible for TA, HA, lodging & boarding expenses etc during official duties.
Role Expectations and Job Profile :
CDBA shall liaise with local units of Defence forces / Paramilitary forces for expanding the relationship between Army / other forces and SBI and for spreading Defence Salary Package. Acting as one point contact for the Defence / Paramilitary establishments in their area for complaints redressal.
State Bank of India Selection Process 2012 :
(i) Valid SBI Bank Recruitment 2012 applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists / experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for State Bank of India Interview 2012.
(ii) Final selection will be on the basis of performance of SBI Bank interview alone.
(iii) The candidates called for State Bank of India 2012 interview will be entitled to 1st class / AC III Tier to & fro railway fare or bus fare by the shortest route from their residence in India, given in the SBI Bank Exam 2012 application, to the place of interview on production of evidence of travel ( rail / bus ticket ).
SBI Bank Job Application Fee and Postage ( Non Refundable ) :
500/- ( State Bank of India Application fees plus postage charges ).
State Bank of India Online Application Form 2012 :
(i) Candidates to ensure that they fulfil the SBI Bank eligibility criteria for the post.
(ii) Download Cash Voucher for depositing prescribed fee from SBI Banks website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Deposit the fee in any of the SBI Branches. Obtain receipt containing Branch name, Branch code no. & Journal No.
(iv) The completed SBI Bank Jobs 2012 application with photograph & signature should be sent by ordinary post to the address mentioned in the State Bank of India application format along with the following papers.
Fee receipt issued by the fee receiving branch of SBI containing Branch name, Branch code no. & Journal No. Proof of age : Copy of 10th or 12th mark sheet or Discharge certificate showing DOB. Discharge Certificate. A one page write up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in the Army and details of gallantry awards / medals if any with supporting documentation. Candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit No Objection Certificate from employer, at the time of State Bank of India interview 2012. General Instructions for SBI Bank Recruitment 2012 :
(1) While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him / her are correct in all respects.
(2) In case it is detected at any stage of SBI Bank latest recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated.
(3) Candidates should have valid email id which should be kept alive during the currency of SBI Bank Circle Defence Banking Advisors recruitment exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
(4) SBI Bank Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit by Medical Officer(s) appointed / approved by the State Bank of India.
(5) The State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
(6) Ensure that the State Bank of India exam application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly & completely filled.
(7) Number of SBI Bank vacancies, mentioned above, are provisional and may vary as per the actual requirement of the SBI Bank.
(8) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of State Bank of India advertisement and / or an SBI Bank Job application in response there to can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts / tribunals / forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause / Dispute.
(9) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Last Date for Submission of SBI Bank Application Form 2012 :
Completed State Bank of India Recruitment Application with enclosures should reach us latest by 24.03.2012.