Latest Expert Exchange Queries

GST Demo Service software link:
Username: demouser Password: demopass
Get your inventory and invoicing software GST Ready from Binarysoft
sitemapHome | Registration | Job Portal for CA's | Expert Exchange | Currency Converter | Post Matrimonial Ads | Post Property Ads
News shortcuts: From the Courts | News Headlines | VAT (Value Added Tax) | Placements & Empanelment | Various Acts & Rules | Latest Circulars | New Forms | Forex | Auditing | Direct Tax | Customs and Excise | ICAI | Corporate Law | Markets | Students | General | Mergers and Acquisitions | Continuing Prof. Edu. | Budget Extravaganza | Transfer Pricing | GST - Goods and Services Tax
Popular Search: ACCOUNTING STANDARD :: empanelment :: TAX RATES - GOODS TAXABLE @ 4% :: ARTICLES ON INPUT TAX CREDIT IN VAT :: list of goods taxed at 4% :: cpt :: ACCOUNTING STANDARDS :: TDS :: articles on VAT and GST in India :: VAT RATES :: Central Excise rule to resale the machines to a new company :: due date for vat payment :: VAT Audit :: ICAI offer Get Windows 7,Office 2010 in Rs.799 Taxes :: form 3cd
Budget Extravaganza »
 Will Budget 2018 cut tax on switch from dividend to growth option in mutual funds?
 Startup eco-system looks forward to the budget for addressing tax dilemma
 High time to prioritise non-tax revenue in the Budget
 Govt may abolish dividend distribution tax in budget
 Budget making in the GST era: paradigm shift
 Budget 2018: Section 80C limit may be increased
 Middle Class Can Hope For A Big Tax Relief In Budget 2018-19, Says Report
 Startup investors seek abolition of angel tax in Budget 2018-19
 Budget 2018 must avoid the temptation to bolster government revenues myopically
 How GST has taken away the wind out of the Union Budget presentation
 Seeks to amend certain customs notifications in pursuance to change made in Budget 2017-18.

Spend over a third of their month's budget
April, 06th 2010

People in urban Delhi spend about 37 per cent of their monthly income on food articles.

Milk products have emerged the favourite.

According to the Delhi government's 'Household Consumer Expenditure' report, the monthly per capita expenditure of the urban population has increased from Rs 1,972 in 2007 to Rs 2,078 in 2008. This topped all the states and union territories. The national urban monthly per capita expenditure is Rs 1,472.

The report was released on Monday by state finance minister AK Walia. It said about nine per cent of the total monthly per capita expenditure was spent on fuel, six per cent on clothing, eight per cent on education, three per cent on medical expenses, six per cent on house rent and one per cent on tobacco products.

It said people in urban areas spend 37 per cent of their monthly income on food items and the the remaining 63 per cent is spent on non- food items.

The break-up of the food expenditure reveals that 10 per cent of the income is spent on milk and milk products, eight per cent on cereals and pulses, two per cent on edible oils, four per cent on vegetables and two per cent on fruits etc.

The report added that the monthly per capita expenditure of 46 per cent of the total households in Delhi varies from Rs 1,001 to Rs 2,000 followed by 12 per cent in the range of Rs 2,001- 2,500 and 29 per cent in the range of Rs 2,501 and above.

The per capita monthly expenditure in Delhi on food is lower than the national average (urban area) of 40 per cent.

Home | About Us | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us
Copyright 2018 CAinINDIA All Right Reserved.
Designed and Developed by Binarysoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Binarysoft Technologies - Our Portfolio

Transfer Pricing | International Taxation | Business Consulting | Corporate Compliance and Consulting | Assurance and Risk Advisory | Indirect Taxes | Direct Taxes | Transaction Advisory | Regular Compliance and Reporting | Tax Assessments | International Taxation Advisory | Capital Structuring | Withholding tax advisory | Expatriate Tax Reporting | Litigation | Badges | Club Badges | Seals | Military Insignias | Emblems | Family Crest | Software Development India | Software Development Company | SEO Company | Web Application Development | MLM Software | MLM Solutions