Latest Expert Exchange Queries

GST Demo Service software link: https://ims.go2customer.com
Username: demouser Password: demopass
Get your inventory and invoicing software GST Ready from Binarysoft info@binarysoft.com
sitemapHome | Registration | Job Portal for CA's | Expert Exchange | Currency Converter | Post Matrimonial Ads | Post Property Ads
 
 
News shortcuts: From the Courts | News Headlines | VAT (Value Added Tax) | Placements & Empanelment | Various Acts & Rules | Latest Circulars | New Forms | Forex | Auditing | Direct Tax | Customs and Excise | ICAI | Corporate Law | Markets | Students | General | Mergers and Acquisitions | Continuing Prof. Edu. | Budget Extravaganza | Transfer Pricing | GST - Goods and Services Tax
 
 
 
 
Popular Search: Central Excise rule to resale the machines to a new company :: ARTICLES ON INPUT TAX CREDIT IN VAT :: articles on VAT and GST in India :: due date for vat payment :: ACCOUNTING STANDARDS :: ICAI offer Get Windows 7,Office 2010 in Rs.799 Taxes :: ACCOUNTING STANDARD :: empanelment :: form 3cd :: VAT RATES :: cpt :: VAT Audit :: list of goods taxed at 4% :: TAX RATES - GOODS TAXABLE @ 4% :: TDS
 
 
Budget Extravaganza »
 Seeks to amend certain customs notifications in pursuance to change made in Budget 2017-18.
 New look finance ministry team to frame contours of Budget 2018
 How presenting the Budget early seems to be paying off already
 Budget advancement helps Centre, states start spending early
 Five things that you can expect from the Mumbai civic budget today
 GST all set for July 1 rollout but casts shadow on state budgets
 Income-Tax collection revised in Rajasthan budget
 No new taxes likely in Maharashtra Budget
 H.P. budget devoid of any financial prudence
 GST, demonetisation todecide budget priorities
 Railways to come up with mini-budget tomorrow
 Budget today, but GST kills the tax suspense
 Budget 2017 does little to expand taxpayer base, salaried still bear brunt of taxes
 Six things Finance Minister did not tell you in Budget 2017
 Budget 2017 and its place in history

H.P. budget devoid of any financial prudence
March, 15th 2017

Initiating a discussion on the State budget for the year 2017-18, the leader of the opposition in Vidhan Sabha, Prem Kumar Dhumal, on Tuesday blamed the Virbhadra government for not identifying even a single factor for resource mobilisation and depending exclusively on borrowings and central allocations.

The State, he said is dependent on central allocations to the tune of 77.45% and has plans to borrow the rest 22.55 % for meeting the expenses.

In the budget exercise no serious effort has been made for resource mobilisation and the formation of a resource mobilisation committee by government under the leadership of a senior minister sometime back was a total sham, he alleged.

The former Chief Minister while giving a detailed statistics from last year’s budget said the government is dependent on borrowings and is blatantly ignoring the warnings of Finance Commission and Union Finance Ministry on relentless borrowings and exceeding the fiscal deficit above three per cent of the GSDP.

 
 
Home | About Us | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us
Copyright 2017 CAinINDIA All Right Reserved.
Designed and Developed by Binarysoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Binarysoft Technologies - Our Team

Transfer Pricing | International Taxation | Business Consulting | Corporate Compliance and Consulting | Assurance and Risk Advisory | Indirect Taxes | Direct Taxes | Transaction Advisory | Regular Compliance and Reporting | Tax Assessments | International Taxation Advisory | Capital Structuring | Withholding tax advisory | Expatriate Tax Reporting | Litigation | Badges | Club Badges | Seals | Military Insignias | Emblems | Family Crest | Software Development India | Software Development Company | SEO Company | Web Application Development | MLM Software | MLM Solutions