ICAI - Exemptions for Chartered Accountants in Examinations Conducted by Insurance Institute of India
March, 03rd 2009
This is to inform the members that Insurance Institute of India has decided to grant exemptions in the Licentiate, Associateship and Fellowship papers of its course curriculum to the members of our Institute in general and DIRM qualified members in particular.
The exemption has been granted to the members of our Institute from the following subjects:
* Paper No. 12 Insurance Business Environments
* Paper No. 21 Information Technology
* Paper No. 26 Life Assurance Finance
* Paper No. 89 Management Accounting and
* Paper No. 99 Asset Management
In addition to the above, a DIRM qualified member shall be granted additional exemptions from the following subjects:
* Paper No. 01 Principles of Insurance
* Paper No. 11 Practice of General Insurance
* Paper No. 82 Statistics
These exemptions will be granted on the basis of certain terms & conditions. For further details in this regard, please contact CoIP Secretariat at 011-30110566 or write at email@example.com.