Corrigendum Recruitment for Curator-cum-Project Manager in RBI
February, 15th 2016
1. The eligibility criteria related to ‘Educational and other qualifications (as on 01/01/2016)’ as furnished in Para 2 (II) of the Advertisement no. 5A/2015-16 dated January 11, 2016 for Recruitment for Curator-cum-Project Manager is revised as given below:
(II) Educational and other Qualifications (as on 01/01/2016)
Second Class Masters or equivalent Degree with at least 55 per cent marks from a recognized University in History/ Economics/ Fine Arts/ Archaeology/ Museology/ Numismatics.
5 years’ experience in a museum preferably under the control of Central/ State Government/ reputed autonomous bodies or 5 years’ administrative/ research experience in responsible post in areas related to museology.
NOTE: FOR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
(1) Some Universities/Institutes do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same will be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, or not stating class in the degree certificates, the undefined parameter(s) would be worked out as under:
Equivalent CGPA/OGPA/CPI or similar terminologies allotted on a 10 point scale
Class / Division
Aggregate Percentage of Marks
(2) Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
(3) Where the Aggregate Grade Point (CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) is awarded out of a number other than 10, it will be normalized out of 10 and computed as per item (1) above.
Ph.D. in relevant field.
Exposure to the latest Museum display techniques and methods as adopted in the museums in developed countries.
Study or travel abroad in connection with any aspect of museums preferably in countries notable for museum development.
Knowledge of Indian coins, currency, banking, finance or epigraphy, antiquities, Museum techniques, publications and educational activities.
Knowledge in Indian antiquities and antiquarian laws.
Some experience in curating exhibitions relating to numismatics/ banking heritage.
Knowledge of banking and computer literacy.
Working knowledge of modern digital computer and electronics interface.
At least 3 years of post-Master’s degree research experience in numismatics/ economic history in a recognized research institute/ university/ museum. (Documentary evidence of published work to be produced).
Research publications relating to numismatics/economic history.
2. Last date for receipt of application is extended till February 26, 2016.
All other terms & conditions to the above Advertisement remains the same. Candidates who have already applied need not re-apply /re-submit.