Delhi VAT Modification of Circular No.18 of 2014-15
February, 11th 2015
GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P.ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002
CIRCULAR NO. 24 OF 2014-15
In partial modification of this department’s Circular No.18 of 2014-15, the following Assistant Commissioners(mentioned at Col.No.4) are hereby authorised as Spl. OHAs for hearing the objections with respect to 2A-2B mismatch of 2012-13 in place of Sh. Sameer Minz, Assistant Commissioner (W-22 & 23), in addition to the wards earlier allocated vide the above said circular till further orders :-
Name of the AC initially assigned the work of SOHA/Place of posting
Wards for which objections were assigned to be heard
Name of the AC now assigned work of SOHA/Place of posting
Ward for which objections are assigned to be heard
Sh.Sameer Minz AC(W-22 & 23)
21,22 & 23
Sh. Hukum Chand (W-20)
Sh. K.B.Babbar (W-24 & 29)
Smt.Mithlesh Gupta (W-26)
Dates other than those mentioned in para - 8 of aforesaid circular shall continue to be conveyed through Public Notices.
Rest of the contents of the above said Circular shall remain the same.
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. All Spl./Addl./Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.
2. Dy. Director (Policy), Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.
3. Programmer (EDP), Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02 for uploading the circular on the website of the department.
4. The President/General Secretary, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.), Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
5. All Assistant Commissioners concerned..
6. PS to the Commissioner, VAT Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.