Scholarships for CA Students
The Board of Studies a w a r d s following Scholarships to students twice a year i.e. in the month of April and
Sr. Scholarship No. of Amount Eligibility Criteria
No. Name Scholars (p.m.)
1. Merit As per Rs. 1500/- in Awarded to students whose names appear at Sl.
eligibility case of No. 1-10 of Merit lists of CPT/ Intermediate (IPC)
criteria Intermediate of Dec./ Nov. 2013 Exam. In case the Rank at Sl.
(IPC) No.10 continues to Sl. No. 11 or 12 or so on, then
Students. all such rank holders securing the same marks in
Rs. 2000/- in a particular rank shall be covered.
case of Final
2. Merit-cum-Need 30 Rs.1500/- Rank holders (other than covered under Merit
category at Sr. No.1) of CPT/ Intermediate (IPC)
Dec./Nov. 2013 Exam provided their
parents/guardians total annual income does not
3. Need Based and 100 Rs.1250/- Students of Intermediate (IPC) /Final provided
Weaker Sections their parents/guardians total annual income does
not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/-
4. Sri Dhanraj Kanhaiyalal 2 Rs.1250/- Students of Intermediate (IPC)/Final from
Dudharia Scholarship Karnataka State under Need Based & Weaker
5. Out of Joint Corpus 2 Rs.1250/- Students of Intermediate (IPC)/Final under Need
formed by Donors Based & Weaker Sections criteria
Merit Scholarships under Serial No. 1 are automatically awarded to the eligible students hence they are not required to
With regard to Scholarship from Sl. No. 2 to 5, applications are invited for grant of scholarship to be paid from
April 1, 2014 onwards to the selected candidates.
The detailed guidelines along with the requisite application forms are available on the Institute's Website (www.icai.org)
(link: http://icai.org/post.html?post_id=6486 ).
· Applicants shall be the registered students of Intermediate (IPC) or Final Course.
· In the case of Intermediate (IPC) Students, Scholarship shall be paid for a maximum period of 18 months.
· In the case of Final students, Scholarship shall be paid for a maximum period of 30 months or balance period of
their articleship, whichever is less.
· An additional amount of Rs. 100/- p.m. shall be paid to SC/ ST/ OBC students, under Need-based and Weaker
Sections Category. They shall have to enclose a certificate/ documentary proof duly attested by a gazetted officer
or a member of the Institute.
· One scholarship under the Need-Based and Weaker Section Category is reserved for a Physically Challenged
Duly completed and signed Application Forms in the prescribed formats (Form No. 3 & Form No. 4) should reach
the Director, Board of Studies, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, A-29, Sector-62,
NOIDA-201309 latest by 31st March, 2014.
In case of any clarification, please contact the Board of Studies, Telephone Nos. 0120-3045930/931;
email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Board of Studies