Appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority In terms of Notification No.15/2002-Customs
February, 25th 2014
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Revenue)
Central Board Excise & Customs
New Delhi, dated the 24th February, 2014
In terms of Notification No.15/2002-Customs (N.T.) dated 07.03.2002 (as amended) issued
under sub-section (1) of section 4 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Board hereby
assigns the Show Cause Notice DRI F.No.50D/67/2013-CI dated 17.01.2014 issued by Additional
Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, (Hqrs) New Delhi in the case of M/s
P.G.Industry Ltd., & M/s Priceless Overseas Ltd., and others to the Commissioner of Customs,
ICD, Tughlakabad, New Delhi for the purpose of adjudication.
1. The Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, 7th Floor, `D'
Block, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
2. The Commissioner of Customs, Inland Container Depot (ICD), Tughlakbad, New Delhi.
3. The Commissioner of Customs (Import), Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Nhava Sheva,
Post- Uran, Distt. Raigad, Maharashtra-400707
4. The Commissioner of Customs (Import), New Custom House, Mumbai, Maharashtra -
5. The Commissioner of Customs, Custom House, Near Balaji Temple,Kandla, Gujarat-
6. The Commissioner of Customs ( Sea Port- Import), Custom House, 60, Rajaji Salai,