Notification for ISA Eligibility Test scheduled for 13th February, 2016.
January, 23rd 2016
Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for
Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on
Saturday, the 13th February, 2016
Last Date for Online Form Submission: 28th January, 2016 till 5:30 PM
The matter of eligibility requirement for the Information System Audit (ISA) Assessment Test was
considered in the 349th Meeting of the Council held on 17th and 18th January, 2016 and decided as
1) It has been decided to withdraw the announcement dated 4th September 2015 of the Committee of
Information Technology regarding abolishment of ISA-ET, however, as a onetime special dispensation
for members who have registered for the ISA Course 2.0 and have completed the professional
training classes, project work and have passed the daily module tests as per the norms prescribed by
the Committee on Information Technology of ICAI will be deemed to have passed Eligibility Test and
such members will be issued Eligibility Certificate by the Committee on Information Technology.
These members will be eligible for taking up the Assessment Test to be held on 20th March, 2016.
2) For other members, (a) who had already registered and have completed the professional training
under old course; and (b) members who had completed professional training classes, project work
and three module tests for ISA Course 2.0 will be required to appear in the Eligibility Test, to be held
on 13th February, 2016. Upon passing the Eligibility Test, these members will be eligible to appear in
the ISA Assessment Test to be conducted on 20th March 2016.
3. Accordingly, the next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday, the 13th
February, 2016 from 08.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. A detailed notification giving list of centers would be
hosted on Committee Portal at http://cit.icai.org by 22nd January, 2016.
4. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving their ISA
No. and password) that would be available on the Committee Portal at http://cit.icai.org from 22nd
January, to 28th January, 2016.
5. ISA Eligibility Test on 13th February, 2016 will be conducted for both revised ISA Course 2.0 (as
effective from 1st July, 2014) and old ISA syllabus. Members will be required to choose the version of the
syllabus which should be considered for their exam.
6. Total number of questions for new ISA Course 2.0 syllabus will be 120 and for old ISA syllabus will be
200. Exam duration for new syllabus will be 150 minutes and for old syllabus is 240 minutes.
7. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that their ISA ET Fee of Rs.
1000/- (Rupees One Thousands Only) reaches the following address by the aforementioned last date
through Demand Draft in favor of "The Secretary, ICAI", payable at Delhi. The payment can be done
through online link provided on the portal
Committee on Information Technology,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Phone: 0120 3045 992 / 963 / 961
7th Floor, Hostel Block, ICAI Bhawan, A-29, E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Sector-62, Noida - 201309, India
8. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any
circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in May, 2016 attempt.
9. Result of ISA Eligibility Test to be held on 13thFebruary, 2016 would be announced by 5.30 P.M. on
Tuesday, the 23rd February, 2016.
10. It may please be noted that February 13th, 2016 ISA ET will be the last ISA Eligibility Test under ISA
Old Course. Those who fail to clear ISA ET in this attempt, will be required to appear ISA ET under ISA
Course 2.0 from May, 2016 onwards.