Residential Concalve on Cyber Security on December 14 & 15, 2013 at Hotel Fortune Select Dasave - Lavasa
December, 13th 2013
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Residential Conclave on Cyber Security
Committee on Information Technology
ISACA Mumbai Chapter
December 14 15, 2013
Hotel Fortune Select Dasave - Lavasa.
Cyber Security is the need of the hour across all types and sizes of organisations, be it be a Multinational
company, a Large scale or Small & Medium Enterprises.
Technology has been evolving in the last few years at a very fast pace. The ever changing technology
landscape has brought in a paradigm shift in Information Security landscape as well. The Information Security
Auditors and Consultants need to be tuned and geared up to face the ever-changing technology and security
In the past, ICAI has always convened seminars for its members to understand first hand from industry
veterans and experts about various topics on Information Security assurance, controls and compliance. In a
major step towards providing better education to its members, the Committee on Information Technology
ICAI has with the knowledge support of ISACA Mumbai Chapter, organized this Residential Conclave on
Cyber Security by bringing together industry experts and eminent faculties to deliver their views and thoughts
on how cyber security is changing the way we do business. Actively participating members would be able to
appreciate the changing landscape and at the end of the conclave would get a better road path on the security
measures to e adopted for secure business.
The conclave shall be a blend of technical topics, networking, fun & pleasure amidst the backdrop of scenic
beauty and hospitality of Fortune Select along with family members .
Chairman, Committee on Information Technology, ICAI
President, ISACA Mumbai Chapter
Cyber Crime and Digital Evidences
Overview of IT Act 2000 with the amendments of 2008
Cloud Computing and Cyber security
Forensic Evidence collection
Cyber Crime incidents and experience sharing from Fraud Risk Group
Who Should Attend
Chartered Accountants, DISA / CISA Qualified professionals
Senior Executives in Audit, Risk Management and Compliance
IT Auditors, IT Consultants, IT Security & Control Professionals;
Regulators, Bankers, Insurance Professionals, Risk Managers
CEOs, CTOs, CISOs, CFOs & CIOs from the industry;
ICAI / ISACA Members Rs. 10,000/- per head
Accompanying Spouse of Member / Child over 18 Rs. 7,000/- per head
Accompanying Child 12 - 18 years (with extra mattress Rs. 6,000/- per head
on triple sharing basis in parents room)
Accompanying Child 6 - 12 years (without extra bed in Rs. 5,000/- per head
Accompanying Child below 6 years Complimentary
Fees are inclusive of all taxes, course material, lodging (on twin sharing), travelling (to and fro
Mumbai by Bus), Breakfast (2), Lunch (2) and Dinner (1).
PARTICIPATION ONLY THROUGH ADVANCE REGISTRATION
Payment link for members is as follows: http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=501
Payment link for Non members are as under:
1. Residential Conclave on Cyber Security (Child 6-12 years) http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=506 View
2. Residential Conclave on Cyber Security (Child 12-18 years) http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=505
3. Residential Conclave on Cyber Security (Child 18+) http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=504 View
4. Residential Conclave on Cyber Security (Spouse) http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=503 View
5. Residential Conclave on Cyber Security (NON-MEMBERS) http://www.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=502
All registrations to be made at ICAI only. ISACA Mumbai Chapter will not entertain any registration requests.
For any enquiries please Contact: 022 39802921
We already have received a number of positive enquiries, please do hurry up to register yourself and do not
feel disappointed later. The seats are limited to 50. Registrations will be considered strictly on a first-come-first-
Final registration closes on Tuesday December 12, 2013 5:00 P.M.
Note: ICAI reserves the right to cancel / postpone the conclave if the minimum numbers of participants have
not registered. ICAI also reserves the right to make changes in the conclave for reasons which are beyond the
control of ICAI.
ICAI Members can avail 12 CPE Credits as per ICAI Guidelines
ISACA Members can avail 12 CPE as per ISACA Guidelines.
Detailed Conclave Structure
Day 1 - Saturday 14/12/2013
Time Activity Topic Speaker
Assemble at Sion for departure to Lavasa by Bus. Exact assembly point will be informed in due
Reach Lavasa, Registrations and Room Check-in
ICAI and ISACA Dignitaries
Mr. Jagdeep Singh
2:45 P.M. Technical Session
Cybercrime Landscape Director, E&Y Fraud Investigation and
Cyber Crime incidents and
2.45 to Technical Session Mr. Pinaq Dudhwala *
experience sharing from
3.45 P.M. 2 ICICI Bank
Fraud Risk Group
3.45 to 4.00
CA Sunder Krishnan
4.00 pm to Technical Session Cyber Crime and Digital
Chief Risk Officer
5:00 P.M. 3 Evidences
Reliance Life Insurance
5:00 to 6:00 Technical Session Cloud Computing and Mr. Ravikumar Ramchandaran
P.M. 4 Cyber security Account Security officer at Hewlett Packard
Quiz Conducted by Nanda Mohan Shenoy
8:30 P.M. Networking Dinner
* Subject to Confirmation
Day 2 - Sunday 15/12/2013
Time Activity Topic Speaker
9:00 to 10:00
Advocate Prashant Mali
10:00 to Real life cases of Cyber Cyber Security & Law Expert
Technical Session 5
11:30 A.M. crime and security breaches President Cyber Law Consulting
(Advocates & Attorneys)
Mr. Sachin Kurhekar
11:45 to Computer Forensics Examiner
Technical Session 6 Case Studies on Cyber crime
1.15. Scientific Aid Unit,
Central Bureau of Investigation
Vote of Thanks and
12:45 P.M. ICAI and ISACA
1:00 P.M. Lunch Break
2:00 to 5:00
Free time to explore Lavasa, Enjoying of facilities, games, swimming etc.
5:00 P.M. Assemble and depart for Mumbai
Arrive at Mumbai, Sion / Bandra (E) and go home with fond memories of the conclave and
contacts of new friends.
1. The departure assembly point shall be Sion on Saturday 14/12/2013 at 6:30 A.M. The Bus will depart
for Lavasa at 6:30 A.M. sharp.
2. The conclave charges cover transportation Ex Mumbai to Lavasa and back. All outstation participants
will have to make their own bookings upto Mumbai and back. All participants are expected to reach Sion at
the assembly point by 6:30 A.M. Airport / railway station / hotel pickup facility shall not be provided.
3. The Bus route shall be Sion Chembur Navi Mumbai Panvel Lavasa. Additional pick up points
shall be provided at Chembur and Navi Mumbai Vashi. Participants have to inform us in advance of their
preferred pick up point other than Sion.
4. Participants who wish to reach directly should reach by 12:00 Noon on Saturday 14/12/2013.
5. The participants shall be accommodated in Standard rooms in "Hotel Fortune Select - Dasave" on
twin sharing basis for 1 night and 1 day.
6. The room Check out time shall be 10:00 A.M. on Sunday 15/12/2013. Any late check out will be
charged at an additional rate.
7. The conclave package includes complimentary use of swimming pool & Gym at the hotel. Charges for
other sports / recreational activities shall be borne by the individual participants availing of the facilities.
8. The conclave package includes Lunch, Dinner Breakfast and Tea/Coffee breaks. Charges for any
additional room service / ordered items shall be borne by the individual participants availing of the facilities.
Consumption of liquor / liquor products strictly not permitted.
9. Guests are requested to be appropriately attired while using swimming pool and sports facilities.
10. Dress Code for the Conclave shall be "Formals" for both days.
11. All participants will have to assemble on Sunday 15/12/2013 at 5:00 P.M. at the designated assembly
point at Lavasa for departure to Mumbai. The bus will depart at 5:15 P.M. sharp and reach Mumbai by 9:00
12. Participants booking onward journeys can plan accordingly. Please budget a buffer time of at least 2
hours in the onward journey time to accommodate traffic related issues.
13. The Bus route shall be Lavasa Panvel Navi Mumbai Chembur Sion. Additional drop points
shall be provided at Navi Mumbai Vashi and Chembur
14. All transportation times are approximate and are subject to traffic conditions on the respective days.
15. ICAI also reserves the right to make changes in the conclave for reasons which are beyond the control