amended by NotificationNo. 222-cus., dated 22-10-1977(effective from 1-1-1978).
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 157, read with section 41, of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby makes the following regulations, namely:
1. Short title and commencement. (1) These regulations may be called the Export Report (Form) Regulations, 1976.
(2) They shall come into force on such date as the Central Board of Excise and Customs may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
2. Definition.In these regulations, 'Form' means a Form appended to these regulations.
3. Export Report. Every Export Report shall
(a) be delivered in duplicate; (b) cover all the goods carried in a vehicle.
4. Form of Export Report. (1) The export report to be delivered under section 41 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962) by the person-in-charge of the vehicle carrying export goods shall be in the appended form to these regulations.
(2) It shall be printed on white paper of size 21.5 cms x 34.5 cms. of durable quality.