Orientation Programme for the DIRM Technical Examination passed members of our Institute to be held at Kolkata 17th -22nd November 2014.
November, 12th 2014
To: All DIRM Technical Examination passed members who have yet to undergo Orientation Programme
Sub: Orientation Programme for the DIRM Technical Examination passed members of our Institute
As you are kindly aware that the candidates declared successful at the Technical Examination of the Post
Qualification Course on Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management Course (DIRM) are required to undergo an
Orientation Programme to be conducted by the Institute. The Certificate of completion of the IRM Course will be
issued after undergoing the Orientation Programme.
It is proposed to hold a batch of Orientation Programme at Kolkata as per the following schedule.
Sl. No. Place of Orientation Programme Dates
1. Kolkata 17th 22nd November 2014
Following details may be noted in this regard:
1. Venue of Orientation Programme is under finalization and shall be intimated to the members concerned in
2. Programme will be conducted from 9:30 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. on first day and 10.00 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. on other
days. The programme would be concluded by 2.00 p.m. on the last day.
3. With a view to ensure appreciable level of discussion during the technical sessions in the programme, the
seats are limited to FORTY only for each programme.
4. Outstation candidates will have to make their stay arrangement at own cost.
5. Seats will be allotted on first come first served basis.
6. The eligible candidates are requested to intimate about their participation at the aforesaid Orientation
Programme to the undersigned by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th October 2014.
7. It may be noted that the schedule of the aforesaid orientation programmes is subject to receiving
confirmation from the members concerned. The above programmes may be postponed/cancelled on
account of lack of sufficient number of participants.
Looking forward for your early response in this regard.
Committee on Banking, Insurance & Pension of ICAI