Announcement for next examination of Certificate course on Forex & Treasury Management
October, 31st 2018
Announcement for next examination of
Certificate course on Forex & Treasury Management
Kind attention of the members registered for the Certificate Course on Forex and
Treasury Management is invited towards next examination of the Course which will be
held on 24th and 25th November 2018 (Saturday and Sunday) as per the detail given
Dates of Examination Timings of Paper Chapters Marks
24th November,2018 10:00 a.m. to Paper 1 Chapters 1 to 6 along 100 marks
(Saturday) 1:00 p.m. (IST) with case studies and
25th November, 10:00 a.m. to Paper 2 Chapters 7 to 12 along 100 marks
2018 (Sunday) 1:00 p.m. (IST) with case studies and
Last date for submission of examination form and payment of
fee is 15th November, 2018
In this regard, the following information should be noted:-
1. 75% attendance in classes is mandatory for appearing in the exams i.e. out of 8
classes, participant has to attend minimum 6 classes for appearing in the exam.
2. Participants of 47th (Noida) ,48th (Mumbai),49th (Ahmedabad),50th (Hydearbad) & 51st
(Noida) batches of the Course whose classes were conducted till 28th Oct,2018 are not
required to pay examination fees however, the members of the this batch are
mandatorily required to fill the examination form for confirming their presence
on the scheduled examination dates with centre at the hyderlink:
3. Members other than this batch are required to mandatorily pay examination fees of
2360/-[Exam fee 2000 + 360 (18% GST)] at the link given hereinbelow.
Members are cautioned to pay the examination fee carefully at the link given against
the examination centre where they wish to appear for the examination. The
examination centre once opted by a member would not be allowed to change, however,
ICAI reserves the right to cancel the examination at any centre at its discretion.
Examination Centre opted Payment link
4. Paper 1 and 2 will consist of 65% multiple objective type questions and 35%
subjective type questions.
5. A candidate for the Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management shall be
declared to have passed the examination if he / she secures a minimum of 40%
marks in Paper 1, 2 and Project Report and 50% marks in the aggregate of theoretical
examinations and Project Report.
6. Only Simple calculator is allowed, no Scientific calculators and laptops are allowed.
7. Link for FXTM modules (Module I,II &III) & Previous Years question papers
8. Participants are requested to send their recent coloured passport size photograph
(prefarebly in JPG or JPEG format) for the purpose of admit Card via email at
9. Admit Card and details of examination centre will be intimated to respective candidate
via email to be provided by the candidate.
Committee on Capital Market and Investors Protection
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
`ICAI BHAWAN ', 'Annexe Building 3rd Floor
Indraprastha Marg New Delhi-110002
Desk : 011- 30110473|Cell: +91 8130527979
Committee website : https://financialmarket.icai.org/
Website : www.icai.org
For help/query use e-Sahaayataa https://help.icai.org/
Follow ICAI on Social Media - http://www.icai.org/followus/