Jagtar Singh WZ-221/255, Block-S, 7, Vishnu Garden New Delhi Vs. DCIT Central Circle -23 New Delhi
October, 08th 2015
IN THE INCOME TAX APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
DELHI BENCH `SMC-2', NEW DELHI
Before Sh. J.S.Reddy, AM
ITA No. 2889/Del./2014 : Asstt. Year : 2006-07
Jagtar Singh Vs DCIT
WZ-221/255, Block-S, Central Circle -23
7, Vishnu Garden New Delhi
PAN No. AGUPM2007R
Appellant by : None
Respondent by : Sh. Raman Kant Garg, Sr. DR
Date of Hearing : 09.09.2015 Date of Pronouncement : 07.10.2015
PER J.S. Reddy, A.M.
This is an appeal by the Assessee against the order dated
28.02.2014 of the Ld. CIT(A)-XII, New Delhi.
2. None appeared on behalf of the assessee. After hearing
the Ld. Departmental Representative, I am of the considered
opinion, that the appeal should be set aside to the file of the first
appellate authority for fresh adjudication, in accordance with law
on the ground of natural justice. The ld. CIT(A) has not disposed of
this case on merits. The ld. CIT(A) shall provide adequate
opportunity to the assessee and dispose of the the case on merits.
2 ITA No.2889/Del/2014
3. In the result the appeal of the assessee is allowed for
(Order Pronounced in the Court on 07/10/2015).
Copy forwarded to:
5. DR: ITAT
3 ITA No.2889/Del/2014
1. Draft dictated on 1.10.2015
2. Draft placed before author 1.10.2015
3. Draft proposed & placed before the JM/AM
4. Draft discussed/approved by Second JM/AM
5. Approved Draft comes to the Sr.PS/PS PS/PS
6. Kept for pronouncement on PS
7. File sent to the Bench Clerk PS
8. Date on which file goes to the AR
9. Date on which file goes to the Head Clerk.
10. Date of dispatch of Order.