Appointment of Common Adjudicating Authority Notification No. 15/2002-Customs
October, 19th 2012
F.No. 437/58/2012-Cus. IV
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Excise & Customs
New Delhi, dated the 11th October, 2012.
In terms of Notification No. 15/2002-Customs (N.T.) dated 07.03.2002 (as amended) issued
under sub-section (1) of section 4 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Board hereby
assigns the Show Cause Notice DRI/MZU/C/INV-10/2011-2012/9685 to 9697 dated 21st May,
2012 issued by Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai
Zonal Unit, Mumbai in the case M/s Akhil Bhartya Samajotthan Sansthan (ABSS) Gunegamau,
post Harimau, Tesil Musafirkhana, Sultanpur, Lucknow, U.P and others, to The Commissioner
of Customs, (Imports), Nhava Sheva, Uran, Mumbai for the purpose of adjudication.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. The Additional Director General, Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, Mumbai Zonal
Unit, 4th Floor, UTI Building, 13, Sir Vihaldas Thackersey Marg, Road, New Marine
Lines, Mumbai-400 020.
2. The Commissioner of Customs (Import), Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House, Nhava
Sheva, Tal.Uran, Dist Raigad, Mharashtra-400707.
3. The Additional Commissioner of Customs, (Port-Import), Custom House, 60, Rajaji
Sali, Chennai-600 001.
4. Additional Commissioner of Customs (Import Port), Custom House, Cochin 682009.
5. Additional Commissioner of Customs (Appg.), Custom House, Port Area,
Visakhapatnam 530 035.
6. Deputy / Assistant Commissioner, of Customs (Import), ICD, Dadri, Noida & CFSs,
Dadri, Greater Noida.