Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the November 08, 2008
Last Date for Online Form Submission is October 31, 2008
1. The next Eligibility Test for ISA PQC is scheduled to be held on Saturday the November 08, 2008 from 09.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. A detailed notification giving list of centers would be hosted on ISA Portal at http://isa.icai.org/ by October 15, 2008 along-with a list of candidates who have completed ISA PT in 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year 2008.
2. Candidates desirous of taking this ISA ET have to submit the Online ISA ET Form (by giving their username and password) that would be available on the ISA Portal at http://isa.icai.org/ from October 15 to 31, 2008.
3. Candidates filling form B or C (2nd or subsequent attempt) have to ensure that the ISA ET Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) reaches the following address by the aforementioned last date through Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favour of "Secretary, ICAI", payable at Delhi.
The Secretary Phone: PABX: 011-39893990 Committee on Information Technology Extn. 619/ 621 The Institute of Chartered Accountants Direct: 011 - 30210619/ 621 of India Fax: 011-30210681/ 680 ICAI Bhawan E-mail ID: email@example.com Plot Nos. 52-54, Vishwas Nagar Shahadra, Delhi - 110 032 (Near Karkardooma Court)
4. Applications received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and candidates would have to take the ISA ET in May, 2009 attempt.
5. Result of ISA Eligibility Test on November 08, 2008 would be announced by 5.00 P.M. on Saturday the November 15, 2008.