Microsoft Corporation Market Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report 2018
December, 12th 2018
Microsoft Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Microsoft Corporation since January2007.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Synopsis-Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
Stock price: MSFT (NASDAQ) US$ 110.14
This report includes Microsoft Corporation’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Microsoft Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
– Provides intelligence on Microsoft Corporation’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
– Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Microsoft Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007.
– Information about key financial and legal advisors for Microsoft Corporation’s financial deals transactions.
– Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
– Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
– Form an independent opinion about Microsoft Corporation’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
– Track your competitor’s business structure and growth strategies
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.